Thread: Dimension Travels

Dimension Travels

I assume I'm the right one to bring this on the track, and I really am curious. The renaming of dimensions made me think in this direction.

Are there still progress on the dimension transfer work? Truth be told, the coding job wouldn't be that complicated anyhow. And you did state officially that you do want to allow players to travel back and forth from dimensions.

Is there any work in progress?
    Is it in the near future?
    Are there any special plans related to this feature? I.e. making one dimension pure pvp?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

They asked us to go to RK2 due to lag, so I went as a loyal fanboy. They promised by christmas of last year we would be able to move back and forth, they lied.

Then much later they said they were not going to work on it anymore and that it would not happen. They also said they WOULD work on being able to copy char's over to test (another lie?).

I want to be able to go to RK1. Even if it means I will not be able to go back to RK2. It is a server population issue and therefore a pvp issue.

LET ME ON RK! FUNCOM.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

lies ? from funcom? Nah?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard