Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - March 26th, 2010 - Amnesia...please.

Hahahaha

I just need to read "die die die" and "duke nukem forever" now I have wet pants!

GOOD STUFF!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Stubble, eh? I always thought of nanomages as not having facial hair, except for some weird plastic-like facial features that resemble beards and sideburns on some of the models.

p.s. - Smoking is bad for you.

Any status on the new flora for the planet? Or does that have to wait for the dev tools to be fully converted? Any new video put out really should show off the new plants, imo.

And, yeah, I thought Nanomages didn't have any facial hair. Actually, come to think of it, Opifexes should not have any facial hair, too (before Bejing gets too deep into head rendering).

I sense in the Bejing head production project a case of AO constantly getting moved to the back of the line while Rise of The Godslayer and TSW artwork keeps getting priority.

As to The Collector pf not compiling nicely, is it going to just be a case of (for the 'final' Compile) telling the compiler "I don't care what you smell, compile it!"
    Last edited by Dagget; Mar 26th, 2010 at 21:19:00.

What about elves? I mean, hrm, Opifex.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Aleah View Post
    What does that mean? Did I miss something?
    Apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    *snip*
    The artists are currently tearing through Borealis (the first playfield we are completely updating to new standards), chosen for the fact that it makes use of pretty much all new features (grass, water, light, bump-mapping etc) and hopefully (no promises no promises!!!) we can show it soon.
    *snip*
    from - Friday with Means - March 12th, 2010 - Against my better judgement

Nanomage needs a bigger mustache. That is all.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Since i got frozen i log in on my froob once per two or three days to check if there is any activity. Im logged near Newland gate and watch tl5 "crowd" near battestation terminal. Usualy there are 2 or 3 people so there is no reason for me to pay again Will the new heads make it more populated?

It is a bit better on RK1 but im from RK2. Why we dont merge those two servers? RK2 is just new DNW - server in agony.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

The new NM head looks nice, only real issue with it is the Beard Follicles, I don't believe there are any Nanomages with beards, and honestly seeing the follicles there looks a bit wrong, I could always imagine the capability of growing a beard having been engineered out of the Nanomage genome. Would also help divorce them somewhat more from the Solitus base genome look if such was removed.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

"The head of the Beijing Office.."

Head overseeing production of more heads?

I have this mental image of Flaptoot going over there just to find loads of floating heads drifting around the hallways
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    You outdid yourselves with that nanomage head
    Agree. Fantastic FWM and great interview Kantaii.
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

FWM used to be something to look forward to.

AO Heads Forever has become way too old.

Cancelling today, wont be back untill engine is out.

Sorry Means, but too many carrots, I'm full.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by agentgimpy View Post
    FWM used to be something to look forward to.

AO Heads Forever has become way too old.

Cancelling today, wont be back untill engine is out.

Sorry Means, but too many carrots, I'm full.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, because it ain't done til it's done.

Not sure what you expect from FWM tbh
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

zomg its my head! looks sexy id like to see the whole visor thing glow like the eyes though
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Funcom employee

Noteworthy for the Friday with Mean is also, that we are planning to create (actually it's already created just hidden) a German subforum right here in this forum; so that we, when the time comes and DNW is closed down in the far distant future, have a new cosy home prepared for the German players in this forum environment. This is done to bring the German players closer together with the English players, while still providing them a new home.

The forum will be opened soon, so the players can already take it over and make it their own, by copying over beloved stickies, topics, discussion topics and make suggestions how we can further improve the new structure.

We all hope, that with the combined awesomeness (crazyness?) of Kintaii and me, we can improve this forum even further and maybe do some (horrible?*gasp*) things to it.

Cheers,
    Waldgeist

Eh.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

OK, I'll take back my worries of last week, that NM looks quite sinister enough! None of that happy happy troxy face!
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

GUESS WHO (IT STARTS WITH "SWORD" AND ENDS WITH "BREAKER")

LOL

So, first all rounded manga style opifexes, then a trox that looks like he's about to hug you and now a nanomage with facial hair!

Realy, those guys are great at making faces, but human faces. In AO, we have different races aswell you know.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast