Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - March 19th, 2010: Every Day I'm Hustlin'

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco View Post
    I'll just add my thoughts about the Atrox head.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the eyes, personally. I think they look alright. I'm more concerned with the facial expression of the head. I'm assuming that the facial features aren't animated, and we're stuck with whatever expression is currently on the face of our characters once we convert to the new heads. If that is wrong, and the expressions will change for some reason, then disregard this. However, one thing I liked about the Atrox heads up to now is that they are the MOST expressive characters in the game. Even their emotes are more fun to watch! The facial expression on the old head looked sad and dumb. Now, the new head completely lost the sad look and seems a little more intelligent, as well.

Granted, there are a FEW Atrox heads which have an intelligent look to them (the white bearded one and the black bearded one, for example), but most have a really goofy facial expression to reflect their backstory as being designed for strength as opposed to intellect. I really hope that the rest of the Atrox heads will stick to the character of the breed as strong, dumb, yet lovable (sometimes even sad) slabs of walking meatshield!
    I approve this message.

Exclamation I will re-subscribe if you make the females hot.

If you stop doing whatever it is your devs are doing / not doing, and have them spend 100% of their time making the female characters in this game unbelievably hot, I will re-subscribe to this game.

-wervr
    "I always thought you are one of the worst players in the game, a disgusting person in general, and a shame to the profession you play." --Muhandes

Quote Originally Posted by wervr View Post
    have them spend 100% of their time making the female characters in this game unbelievably hot
    only if they make all the male characters unable to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Biancha View Post
    only if they make all the male characters unable to speak.
    I don't think wervr is concerned with whether or not his character can talk as long as his character can still spam the crotch grab emote in a steady rhythm!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

I wub u kintaii
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

Instead of complain about the atrox head that's about to cry...

Can we expect the character model to be updated and given some proper arms? I don't like my fixer having bingo wings...

And will the AI be updated? How about pathing? The multitude of other broken "features"? New players shouldn't be inheriting old bugs.

When will we see new dungeons? I mean dungeons, too. Not another instanced canyon. You can stop with the canyons.

When will we see new content? By new, I mean new ideas, too. No more Xan, aliens, or cultists. And definitely NO MORE CANYONS.
    Last edited by BugsCoT; Mar 20th, 2010 at 22:20:20.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    He could be wondering why pizza tastes awesome.
    why does pizza taste so awesome?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by BugsCoT View Post
    When will we see new dungeons? I mean dungeons, too. Not another instanced canyon. You can stop with the canyons.

When will we see new content? By new, I mean new ideas, too. No more Xan, aliens, or cultists. And definitely NO MORE CANYONS.
    couldn't agree more!

I think it'd be a cool idea to make a froob friendly RK TL4 dungeon (like totw/biomare) that gives some storyline into the shadowlands/aliens/LE/Xan to entice the froobs coming in after engine implementation. maybe even have stuff that drops like shattered/rusty alien/SL/LE weapons and armor that aren't much better than regular RK weapons and armor, but get froobs interested. maybe even some defected symbiants.

as an example, a froob running around with a refurbished perennium weapon thats brown and rusty would be hilarious, and might make them want the real thing. (I'm talking about new people that may be coming in after engine, not the diehard froobs)
    Last edited by Worldofalts; Mar 21st, 2010 at 00:15:12.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

I want to see more Xan and alien content like I want to see Rosie O'Donnel naked. New content, new ideas, new threats, new stuff!

I don't care if a new expansion uses nothing but human derivatives, mutants and machines. In fact, that might be a refreshing change of pace. Monsters and myths need not apply!
    Last edited by BugsCoT; Mar 21st, 2010 at 00:48:53.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

WTB more content related to Truspace, Sol Banking, etc.

also: ads on the billboards. I've been staring at those static Dreadloch ads for a few years now, and it would be nice to see a movie trailer for "Grim Gofle Reaper VII", ads for the new Bronto Burger combo meal, etc.

In terms of RK dungeons, I've always wanted to see a sequel to the subway. I love the subway, it's atmosphere, it's mobs, it's layout (though an alternate path or two would be awesome). There are a lot of blocked, collapsed or downright un-openable doors in it though. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wanted to see beyond them. In particular, I've always wondered what was through the one abmouth guards. He was obviously spawned by some mad scientist's experiments, and likely the other monsters too, but by whom? Perhaps discovering the secret of the subway could lead us to a better understanding of how cyborgs are created and their psychology, as well.

omg a Rick Ross fan. _~~~
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider View Post
    In terms of RK dungeons, I've always wanted to see a sequel to the subway. I love the subway, it's atmosphere, it's mobs, it's layout (though an alternate path or two would be awesome). There are a lot of blocked, collapsed or downright un-openable doors in it though. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wanted to see beyond them. In particular, I've always wondered what was through the one abmouth guards. He was obviously spawned by some mad scientist's experiments, and likely the other monsters too, but by whom? Perhaps discovering the secret of the subway could lead us to a better understanding of how cyborgs are created and their psychology, as well.
    I love this idea and would add that a retooling of the cyborg barracks and maybe the smugglers den could also help build a story line that lasted over several tls

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    also: ads on the billboards.
    FC should buy rights and lets us watch MSTK3 episodes.

But, seriously. They could at least come up with a silly slideshow or do some commissions from Newgrounds for short flash movies.
    Last edited by BugsCoT; Mar 21st, 2010 at 02:52:26.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Ads from ME2 were great. Some of those would be awesome in AO. This game has capacity for video billboards too - why not?

Also, please preserve facial expressions. I chose my characters for a reason. Unless it can be changed. I know it works in AOC, I saw you guys do it there. Would like a feature from Matrix Online (RIP) where you could actually set the mood of your toon, which affected posture, walking/running/idle animations, etc. As well as facial expressions when fighting, when idle, etc etc.

Was nice. Get it in!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

FC should buy rights and lets us watch MST3K episodes.
    /Win

....although, it may slow down the leveling and reduce teaming as every1 would be just standing around watching
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Quote Originally Posted by scenenheard View Post
    /Win

....although, it may slow down the leveling and reduce teaming as every1 would be just standing around watching
    So no change then, so long as they put a billboard on Kite Hill...HAW!
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

I want to see more Xan and alien content like I want to see Rosie O'Donnel naked. New content, new ideas, new threats, new stuff!

I don't care if a new expansion uses nothing but human derivatives, mutants and machines. In fact, that might be a refreshing change of pace. Monsters and myths need not apply!
    Yes, more mutants, borgs, humans and the like. Space aliens and weird proto-humans are getting kind of boring.
    Malentor - Doctor

He, anyone else think the new Atrox head looks slightly Chinese?

(disclaimer: no time right now to read the whole thread, so no idea if anyone said it first)

nice Atrox head, although I dont like Atrox
    But....after all the improve graphics on Atrox & misc, u guys does not even make an improve graphic for Leet?
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast