Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Friday with Means - March 5th, 2010 - It isn't a sprint.

Extend cooldown on BR, maybe 4-5 mins

Extend duration on target a bit, maybe 50% longer

Have BR never replace a static reflect they got from elsewhere

Have BR replace/update it's own reflect both upwards and downwards as the trader casts it on targets with different reflects.

BR looking lot better now. Although I'd rather see the nemesis nanos gone entirely this is at least sometin we could live with. Still a big effect on soljas (effectively doubles the dmg received under AMS), but at least not spammable and short duration - making it the kind of "strategic" nano I was somewhat hoping (not that good traders need BR to kill solja anyway, but this feels like a rather good nano to be used in teams). And maybe most importantly makes AMSing for soldiers better than not using it at all

Interesting to see changes to GTH, hoping it wont be the same I-win against casters anymore.

Nice Tractor!!

Colrain

Can't we just remove BR and GTH altogether? Come on, stun procs got removed with no compromises, and BR doesn't really have a justification to exist in the first place, soldiers have about the lowest NR out there so landing drains on them was never a problem and tanking a drained soldier isn't that hard for the duration of AMS/TMS.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    Can't we just remove BR and GTH altogether? Come on, stun procs got removed with no compromises, and BR doesn't really have a justification to exist in the first place, soldiers have about the lowest NR out there so landing drains on them was never a problem and tanking a drained soldier isn't that hard for the duration of AMS/TMS.
    Actually I believe the Stun procs got changed to root procs, they weren't technically removed, just altered.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Actually I believe the Stun procs got changed to root procs, they weren't technically removed, just altered.
    Yes, and this was done with the intention that "in the future" pets would be boosted heavily such that being rooted so the pet could beat on you would be almost as bad as stuns are now, without completely disabling the target.
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    sure .... then keep BR and GTH ... but make them root the target only
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aleah View Post
    What if you have a name you'd like to donate?

Last time there was a character clean up, I grabbed a few names.
    One of them is sitting on a level 50-whatever froob buff monkey that never gets played.
    A bank toon with a great name. What a waste.

I'm not noble enough to re-roll her, just to give the name away.
    But I'd change it, if I could...hoping that the name goes to a good home.
    Bump for this.

Take the BR talk to balance forum already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    sure .... then keep BR and GTH ... but make them root the target only
    yep, for 5 seconds. My point exactly
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112