Thread: Defeat Righteousness Change?

Defeat Righteousness Change?

Too start this of I have to say, my shade is not a caster and I am pretty sure Funcom agree in that.
    So when changing the shade nemesis nano, some thinking outside of the box is needed.

My idea:
    How about instead of making this a debuff you cast on a target, this is a nano you cast on yourself to help in given situations?

Nano Crystal (Defeat Righteousness)

With this Nano Formula, the Shade breaks the rules ICC have given for Nanobot use on Rubi-Ka transferring the debuffs running in the shades NCU to the current fighting target.
    WARNING: This act is strictly forbidden and not socially acceptable making you not able to do this more than once every 2 minutes.

All in all I think this will make shades interesting to fight against as you don't know if he has the nano ready and when he will use it to get rid of the debuffs, keeping the ones fighting the shade on the toes.
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

the "nano" could be a "perk", which would fit with shade/keeper mechanics.

but, the problem with this is that if the shade has no debuff running on him, his nemesis wouldn't suffer anything... unless there was a default debuff which the shade transferred , like -300 AAO or something.

so you want an offensive nano ? as a shade ? and you want it in a way so it doesnt check any defense (casting on yourself) .... lol

Its a selfbuff yes, but it takes any debuff you have running and transfer it to your target.
    And I agree, its much better off as a perk, but as it is the nano getting the rework I don't see why this would be so bad.
    So it would be somewhat of a offensive nano and a tool to get rid of debuffs.

With a 2 minute cooldown I don't think it would be overpowered, but we would have a way to get less vulnerable to debuffs/CC.

But as I said, its just a suggestion, all the nanos are getting a rework and why not put a few suggestions out there, if you got a better one please share.
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

would be awesome for a rooted shade to x-fer the root from the shade to the rooter
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

This would be far too overpowered, removing debuffs and transfering them...

Its a nono imho...

I believe such a nano should retain a new name. Defeat Righteousness just doesn't sound right. How about "No, You".
    Last edited by Anarrina; Mar 7th, 2010 at 05:33:04. Reason: removed obscenity
    Solsfedaykin 220/70/23 Soli Adv
    Shivj00 220/70/30 Trox Shade
    Solsxtitan 150/x/x Trox Enfo

you guys are taking this all way too personally.

It's a "nemesis" nano, so, it should only transfer the debuffs to a keeper, not anyone else.

in other words, shades should be on a search and destroy keeper mission in mass PVP.

when a shade finds a keeper, he tries to use his nemesis perk/nano/action, and on success, the keeper has some serious shiz to deal with. (not rebuffing for 10 minutes and 27 swaps)

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    you guys are taking this all way too personally.

It's a "nemesis" nano, so, it should only transfer the debuffs to a keeper, not anyone else.

in other words, shades should be on a search and destroy keeper mission in mass PVP.

when a shade finds a keeper, he tries to use his nemesis perk/nano/action, and on success, the keeper has some serious shiz to deal with. (not rebuffing for 10 minutes and 27 swaps)
    look at BR and GTH changes, its safe to assume nemesis nanos will be more widely used, of course, i might be wrong and its nothing but a trader nerf...

since shade's aren't combat casting classes, what about a an aura type nano that detects when a debuff lands on the shade, it then does a random roll and has a 10% chance of putting the debuff back on the caster. call it nanobot bounce.

Defeat Righteousness could get modified to remove any and all aura effects from the target.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    the idea behind this change is in line with the effect of nemesis nanos working on all classes, not just one. see the latest FWM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    since shade's aren't combat casting classes, what about a an aura type nano that detects when a debuff lands on the shade, it then does a random roll and has a 10% chance of putting the debuff back on the caster. call it nanobot bounce.
    You forgot a 0. Other than that it's fine. I hope it will hit live soon.
    blah