Thread: Low level battlestation adjustment

Low level battlestation adjustment

Hello . Is it possible that u could throw in a runspeed buff when u enter the battlestation at like level 10-30 or 31-60 ? I bet more people will log in twinks just to have som more fun at lower level pvp like they used to do it back in the 21-49 days . I'm seeing more and more lower level twinks and this buff would be just perfect to get the battlestation going . Like a 500 run speed buff for 10-30 and 31-60 ?

Yeah Bump for this as it's a step in the right direction. Last night I had an idea for AO pvp that was along the lines of making pvp maps for specific level ranges so that there would be an incentive to pvp at a lower level. For example, the only way to use the subway-themed pvp arena (smaller than Battlestations) would to be under level 25. A ToTw themed pvp arena could have a cap of 50 or 70. I would personally change the brackets to be different than the battlestation brackets to promote diversity in pvp levels (so everyone doesn't just roll lvl 30's and 60's for pvp).

I agree, as a low level in battlestations, the map is too large and runspeed is too slow to get anything done.

This might be a little crazy, but what about randomly generated pvp arenas that work like rk missions? you queue for one like a battlestation, and are dropped into one of the rooms designated to be an Omni start area or Clans start area. Then the players actually have to find eachother by cracking doors and evading security systems. There could even be dyna-like mobs scattered around to be contested. (obviously beef up the security cameras and contested mobs for the level ranges, since people who pvp are geared well for their level)

Oh yeah, and Will to fight. That place is nuts. It's so far out of the way... put it in the borealis bunker and add in some contested dynas or something If you have never checked it out, its a PvP arena with teleports and spawn locations. The center area has these cool teleporters that take you to platforms and stuff... Its a shame that nobody has ever used that place to pvp (cause its so friggin out of the way of any whompah or grid)
    Last edited by Blazeit420; Mar 18th, 2016 at 21:35:29.

I'm all for it.

A small addition from my side would be that also 61-100 and even 101-150 (when you're at the lower end) could use a small RS boost. So I would suggest a scaling like:

10-30: 1000 RS (Because 500 is just not enough when your base RS is something between 40 and 70 or such.
    31-60: 750 RS
    61-100: 500
    101-151: 200
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

It needs a lot more than that... Maybe 1000RS for all battlestations...

And even more... Make it starz with 2 people on each side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Snares become useless with a too big of a buff and osb on top of that, start it with 2 ppl? well hello duallogging and farming the crap out of vp's...
    What is the min now? 4? Still doable then i guess.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm