Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 19th, 2010 - The trifecta!

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I vote: HOLIDAY!

for means and crew.
    there is no holiday, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    This is my post. Enjoy.
    I always liked you best you beast 11010111

Quote Originally Posted by Imoonderman View Post
    there is no holiday, only Zuul.
    and what a wonderful singing voice you must have

Quote Originally Posted by GenShay View Post
    Hey! You aren't Shadowgod! What is going on around here?

did i say something i missed?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    Your Avatar icon changed! ZOMG!!1!
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

So from the looks of it, it appears that you missed the Professionals being voted in, out, sideways, and generally refilling the ranks last November/December. If you're wanting a quick rundown on what happened during this time period, you'll want to check out:

The New Professionals Program thread, should fill you in quickly as well as have links to where the voting, where applicable, took place so you can see who won by how much of a margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    So from the looks of it, it appears that you missed the Professionals being voted in, out, sideways, and generally refilling the ranks last November/December. If you're wanting a quick rundown on what happened during this time period, you'll want to check out:

The New Professionals Program thread, should fill you in quickly as well as have links to where the voting, where applicable, took place so you can see who won by how much of a margin.
    indeed. someone has been gone too long!

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

AO2 ftw.

Would be awesome having everyone starting off from the same point, with completely new game engine, same character progression etc, and a new 'world'

Somewhere in one of my epic threads I came up with the idea for AO2 by crashing SL into RK. This would put some of the SL zones up on the map by Avalon/PW. Everyone on RK would be wiped out, aka most of the current players are dead from the crash. Omni-tek writes RK off and it lets the people that survived the impact rebuild and kinda condense everything. There are fewer profs, with some being combined, like advy and doc. Then Omni-tek shows back up the wars restart and players fight to get to the source again.

So Omni starts at Rome, and Clan start in CoH, they fight north to Sl and have a large boarder war going on with bombing runs and NPCs fighting and all this real War type stuff going on. at teh same time they have to fight the SL and RK creatures on flanking sides and the Aliens still doing attack runs and such from the outzone. So pretty much the whole planet is in complete chaos and omg a moose.

ok done typing.

*edit* found the thread. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=532529
    Last edited by Technogen; Feb 20th, 2010 at 07:08:08.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Again..I don't really want to seem ungrateful here...I'm just saying that if any of these EVER came on a Thursday or god forbid a Monday I would be MORE grateful.
    "**** happens when you party naked Mean's"
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Your getting senile Shadow!!!? Welcome to my world!!!
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    AO2 ftw.

Would be awesome having everyone starting off from the same point, with completely new game engine, same character progression etc, and a new 'world'
    I agree.

New economy, new graphics, new gameplay.

Would be interesting
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Imoonderman View Post
    when you learn to finally kill someone with it...
    Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamathefixer View Post
    I agree.

New economy, new graphics, new gameplay.

Would be interesting
    but... is everyone ready for a new me?

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

but... is everyone ready for a new me?
    no one will ever be
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Hinting at AO2 is a good thing.
    Bring it out with the new graphics, Just make an all new AO.
    We've waited pretty long, we can wait a little more, just get done with the other stuff first.

Oh and if AO2 does come out I think us as paying customers should automatically be Beta, and we should not have to pay for the new game in general. we should get the game free but still have to pay our fees.
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

I don't see it as if he was hinting at AO2 in any way. It's one of those jokes that you obviously have to make at some point when there's a lot of problems creeping up every week with the upgrade of AO
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Flaptoot.
    >.>
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Quote Originally Posted by tyfowler View Post
    Hinting at AO2 is a good thing.
    Bring it out with the new graphics, Just make an all new AO.
    We've waited pretty long, we can wait a little more, just get done with the other stuff first.

Oh and if AO2 does come out I think us as paying customers should automatically be Beta, and we should not have to pay for the new game in general. we should get the game free but still have to pay our fees.
    Right, this new graphics engine and rebalancing stuff could be like, an AO 1.5 to hold us over till they finish AO 2 or something.

Meh, maybe Wrangeline's right, it wasn't intended to be how we think it is.
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast