Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 19th, 2010 - The trifecta!

Means, was that comment about AO2 just a joke or is that something that is seriously being considered?
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

MEANS LIEZ!!!!!!!
    this post was made at Today, 18:47:13

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    554r5r5trgt tgffrfr

Perhaps FC staff have constant ongoing stress issues that this thread provides significant therapy for? I imagine we might be using this thread for years to come...

This faceroll was inspired by the individual who decided to start messing with our webserver at 6pm on a Friday. I feel better. Great thread.
    in Just bang your head against the keyboard and post! in reets retreat by started by graftmage

Nope. Sick, sleep deprived and a bit stressed.
    Liquor solves all of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

The point is really "this stuff happens all the time" at this point we are quite good at dealing with it...my pulse no longer breaks above 45 bpm.
    I really hope you are an extremely fit, marathon level athlete. Because if not, I just got worried about your health....
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

AO2

Oh, I can only dream of this....

To this date, AO has the best charactor development of any game i have played..(FFXI, AOC, WOW, Aion, TR, DOAC)...

NOTE: No one can make a good Sci-fi game. AO is the only one that has done it in my opinion. I'm so tired of seeing all the new mmos doing the same stuff with swords, elves, and platemail.... --> been there, done that!!!

AO2. Wow, dont tease me.....
    Last edited by odian102; Feb 20th, 2010 at 00:30:21.
    Omni Trader on RK2

AO2...WHY did you have to say AO2?

AGAIN..I am grateful the help...but really...**** YOU for the timing.
    Sowwy ;P
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Oh come on...that felt "phoned in". Was that written by some guy in India you pay to troll for you?
    No, he's from China.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Means, was that comment about AO2 just a joke or is that something that is seriously being considered?
    It was today's FWM "carrot".
    Last edited by Klod9003; Feb 20th, 2010 at 08:09:23. Reason: it was FWM, sorry. The guy from China got confused

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I really hope you are an extremely fit, marathon level athlete. Because if not, I just got worried about your health....
    Mine idles between 37 - 40. My mum sometimes called me her "little lizard" and it was often difficult to detect.
    However, at one point I did have a magnesium problem, which prevented calcium absorption and further exacerbated it all.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Funcom employee

What can I say? I like skinny leather ties.
    Yey! Funsies!

Quote Originally Posted by GenShay View Post
    Mine idles between 37 - 40. My mum sometimes called me her "little lizard" and it was often difficult to detect.
    However, at one point I did have a magnesium problem, which prevented calcium absorption and further exacerbated it all.
    that happened to me one time, but with out the slow heart rate/magnesium problem/calcium absorbtion problem

lookin' forward to the new vid.
    ^\_/
    O o
    This is Einkaufswagen! Send Einkaufswagen to all your friends to help him to world domination!

My System: Asus N75SF
    CPU: Intel Intel Core I7-2670QM @ 2,2GHz | Graphics: GeForce GT 555M 2GB | RAM: 8GB | Sound: Realtek Onboard | HDD: 750GB 5400 U/Min | Drives: BD-DVD RW Combo | Monitor: 1920x1080 | Mouse: Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 | Keyboard: Notebook | Speakers: Built-in Bang & Olufsen | Headset: Sennheiser PC 131| OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBstrd View Post
    What can I say? I like skinny leather ties.
    pics
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Why is the AO dev team responsible for the website? I would have imagined there to be a single person or small group responsible for all the Funcom web sites (Funcom/AO/AoC/TSW). Security breaches and such should be handled by that team and really not need for the individual game development groups to burn the midnight oil on a Friday night. Someone in Means' position should -not- have to be responsible for coordinating a website patch.

lol i didnt even remember i replied to this thread an it was just mionutes ago
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

I will be patiently watiing for info on how to get to the new balance server as soon as possible, while waiting for dinner and my weekly alcomahol ration to come in.

Figures something would come up which would slow things down tho...ah well...good news all around.

PS: WTB that beta server access, PST!

I vote: HOLIDAY!

for means and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    I will be patiently ...!
    Hey! You aren't Shadowgod! What is going on around here?

Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    When will you unlock stamina potions bac... Errr. Wrong forum.

When will my MP be fun to play at PvP again?
    when you learn to finally kill someone with it...

Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by means View Post
    oh come on...that felt "phoned in". Was that written by some guy in india you pay to troll for you?
    lol!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast