Lola and TheDeacon.

Sharp pointy teeth
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

, wet soggy feet
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

, eye of newt
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

, sinew of bat
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

and a cherry
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

with whipped cream
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

...and kinkiness abounded.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Meanwhile, in another
    Last edited by Ztatik; Dec 15th, 2002 at 09:43:14.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

dimension, sanity ruled

(Ztatic, quit changing your damn words )
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

where words changed

Depeche Ztatik Mode

mysteriously by themselves
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

and baby atroxes
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

got agressively shaved
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

like certain leets

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Last christmas I
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

discovered under (the) three

(Ztatic has a short attention span)

stolen Stilettos a
    Hi.

SWG beta CD
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

which was trash
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast