Thread: So much rant not enough praise.

So much rant not enough praise.

Sadly,I am not able to play Ao these days,but that doesnt mean that I am away from the forums.When I skim through the profession related post content it is mostly about ranting.As much as I agree with other RubiKans that there are lots of things to improve and update,I cannot deny the fact that AO is a very unique game on its own.Having played many p2p and f2p mmorpgs before,Ao is the only game that made me come back many many times.Sometimes you get a new idea,and you want to apply it on a character of your choice,Ao has the versatility for that.So hereby,instead of complaining,I would like to praise the game for what its able to offer us.It can be vastly improved o course,but even so I felt like saying Thank You AO.

I'll give em praise when (if) they actually deliver on the rebalance and engine upgrade.

Assuming they don't screw things up.

We have a right to rant and rave when we are paying good money for this game, so they aren't "doing us a favor", they are making a living.

I sometimes wonder where these "one post" fanbois come from. I sometimes do.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Sure.The players must express their rants and raves about the game.It is the right of the playerbase too express what is wrong,what is needed..I am clearly not against that.And Lusos I have been playing for a very long time now,and I do contribute to the forums every now and then.This post wasnt intended to claim that all we must do is to praise and not complain.It just encourages both of them.