Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor Nanodeck and Nanos

Was thinking more on a duel basis, but that was the answer I was expecting :P

20s cooldown? So what about healperks in the mean time? While you're inits are at rock bottom, and have Malpractice 4 running in your NCU? 20s hardly seems like a problem imo

You DO have to admit a 100k heal in pvp is pretty stupid :P
    Last edited by Nilenev; Jan 26th, 2010 at 16:02:08.
    Predator Nilenev Deathbane
    220/30/68 RK2 Adventurer of Komodo

ICH has a 4 second nano recharge, with a 20 second cooldown. Meaning you can cast something else after 4 seconds, but you can't cast ICH for 16 more seconds.

Heal perks are effected by heal mods as well. What does malp have to do with your -heal eff nano?

I do have to admit complaining about a nano i rarely use in pvp is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilenev View Post
    While on the subject of nanos, how about a PvP nerf on ICH? :P
    So where did I start complaining about an advy LE nano in a Doctor nano thread? I merely said it has no effect. It's not like ICH can only be used while PvPing an advy is it? lol.

So after 4 seconds, you can cast normal CH? Enough said.

But ty for the info on ICH.

You complained about it not having the effect you want while pvping a doctor alone.

That nano wont make a doctor use ICH unless there is another person attacking him/her. BI will still heal enough with that nano running to out heal the damage you do by yourself.

This isnt just to you, but CH = death in alot of cases because of the 8 second recharge. If your referring to BI, use the BI. Just because it heals us completely, or nearly so, doesn't mean its CH ><

Just re-read what I wrote, and can see that it came across that way, which wasn't intended.

Was more a complaint regarding ICH in general Knowing this now though I think it's just a case of re-thinking duel tactics vs Docs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeren View Post
    This isnt just to you, but CH = death in alot of cases because of the 8 second recharge. If your referring to BI, use the BI. Just because it heals us completely, or nearly so, doesn't mean its CH ><
    Ouch.

As most people know. The doc pistols are allready a sort of cyberdeck. So why reinvention
    of the wheel again?

The idea:

Further uppgrading of the doc pistols.

Several different upgradings of the shen sticks to put doc attributes on them and improve em.

at lower lvl the cyberdeck can also be some sort of not to powerful ma and pistol item.
    Drtheron B 220/30 Atrox Doc First AI30 atrox doc on RK1
    Stilithium B 220/12 Nanomage Doc PVP project

Nttheron B 220/16 Atrox NT Ao easymode pvp is: on
    Lithvium B 220/13 Solitius Crat DD hoe project
    Zystem B 208/8 Nanomage Engineer Tradeskiller

+ A couple of alts in progress

Op.

I believe many of you are missing the meaning of the original post. Most of you are all talking about end-game scenarios and pvp. Flaming on about diversity and nerfing docs, when it was my hope we could brainstorm some ideas. How about we actually propose nanodeck attributes and/or new nukes for the balance?

What about all the doctors who are leveling up or playing their toons at different title levels? Why is everyone so adamantly discussing albeit creatively the possibility of offering more choice to this profession?

Doctor, even more so then crat needs a new nuke line that is in correlated to their level. For doctor's who do not want to dedicate themselves to a weapon there most certainly should be an alternative besides a cup from totw, or phulaks from catacombs.

Here is my version of a Doctor cyberdeck... Feel free to make your own, or adjust the stats on this one.

At TL5, I can say that doctor's need some type of snare/root remove. I think that a powerful AOE dot could be quite exciting as well.

Nuclear Dispersal:
    Req:
    Dot: D
    BM: 859
    MC: 755
    Cast: 1s
    Recharge: 5 seconds

10m range 200-400 5 hits 5 seconds.

The doctor's nuclear dispersal finds its way into your NCU...

Here is my version of a Doctor cyberdeck... Feel free to make your own, or adjust the stats on this one.

Perhaps we can tag this along as part of LE.

~Double for QL 300. Scalable from 1-300.

QL 200: Doctor Cyberdeck of Support:
    Req:
    Stamina: 734
    Psychic: 570

+1000 Nano Pool
    +1000 Health
    +100 Nano Resist
    +100 Run Speed
    +50 AAD
    +50 Nano Init.
    +50 All Nano abilities.
    +10 Nano Range.