Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222354104 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thought of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Grind42 View Post
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.
    The wheels of justice may be slow, but they're movin', Quinlin, they're movin'.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

RTOTD: Why am I hungry, yet I don't have an appetite for anything specific?
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Why are more and more places insisting on putting the burger toppings on the bottom?
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

do they bury midgets in smaller coffins?

Complex numbers are annoying. Although I suppose Matrices are even more annoying. oh, don't like this song *switch* or that one *switch* BLOODY SHUFFLE. :|
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Complex numbers aren't that bad. Matrices are OK as long as you're talking about 2x2 or 3x3. What's annoying is tensors of rank 4 or higher combined with calculus.

I really need to research burger joints around my area. I gots me a cravin' for a burger.

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    Complex numbers aren't that bad. Matrices are OK as long as you're talking about 2x2 or 3x3. What's annoying is tensors of rank 4 or higher combined with calculus.
    Thinks back.... *shudders and moves out to finish dinner*
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Just because I'm a big girl, it doesn't mean I sit around eating bon-bons all day.

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Mmmm. That tasted like chicken.

i really got to steal that wheelchair with a motor attached to it ><
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

For some reason, there are dreams from my childhood that I still remember quite vividly, but now I can hardly remember my dreams from the previous night. Why is this?
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Is it okay when filling out an application and it asks Languages, to list Jive as one of them?
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

I feel like doing bad things.

Member, GSP Dancers

Why isn't it February 22nd yet.
    Malentor - Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    For some reason, there are dreams from my childhood that I still remember quite vividly, but now I can hardly remember my dreams from the previous night. Why is this?
    I know what you mean, this is part of my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKamikaze View Post
    I know what you mean, this is part of my problem.
    It's not even that important, because I know that my dreams are probably just ****ed up and crazy, but doesn't it just bug you to not be able to remember? Sometimes I'll remember little bits of a particular dream but nothing else; more often than not this leaves me lying awake in bed thinking to myself, "...but what was an alpaca doing in the kitchen, and why the **** was I naked?"
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Wonder if I'll have to work on my birthday...
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    "...but what was an alpaca doing in the kitchen, and why the **** was I naked?"

Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222354104 ... LastLast