Thread: Random Thought of the Day

Some days I wish I never gave up.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Some days I wish I had, but hmm.. Steak and mushroom Pie or Chicken Kiev - that is the question
    Guardian Mortiisha
    ARK Academy
    Public Forums Moderator

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Social Guidelines

I posted, now remove the whole Thread. ( My Thought of the Day ...)

Hugs to every one

I find it interesting when someone ends up with 99.9% of their posts modded out of existence, making it appear that they only post one time every few months when you do a "find more posts by..." on them.
    Last edited by tazalanche; Jun 9th, 2010 at 18:12:16.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Pumpernickle
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Caramel, copper, or honey?
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Happy birthday to me!
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Happy b-day to Phobia.

Why does peace (/quietness) have to be a commodity?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Six-packs should really hold more than just six beers...

I have officially earned my Black Belt in verbal judo.

(True story, bad guy hit the ground 4x with his face and I never touched him. Yes, I have the tape :P )
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Grading for my 1st kyu belt in Wado Ryu next week. ^^ Fingers crossed I do it okay...
    Kaelde ~ Gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even gimpier than Kaelde

Thingymawhat of Paragon

Coookies! I need cookies!
    Oreo, tim tam, chocolate chip cookie, chips ahoy!, snickerdoodles, chips deluxe!

Time is running out!!!!

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Mmm...

snickerdoodles...

/me drools
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™

I've noticed a pattern here in AO: If you manage to pull off something pretty cool, but you're not into hardcore PVP, then technically whatever you have done... even if you saved a baby from a heart attack IRL, then it means absolutely jack.

That is of course, unless you Fraps it. Then, other PVP'rs will call you an exploiter. Because everyone knows that PVM players are too gimp to save babies.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I believe this was quite possibly the first time in the 8 years I've been here that I actually had to use the "report post" icon. It was a liberating feeling.

Member, GSP Dancers

I still don't understand what is so interesting about watching a group of guys kicking a ball around...
    Kaelde ~ Gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even gimpier than Kaelde

Thingymawhat of Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by CastarasOfPie View Post
    I still don't understand what is so interesting about watching a group of guys kicking a ball around...
    That depends on the type ball being kicked & the preferences of the watcher.

Clarification so I'm not modded:
    Most call it football, some call it soccer, some like american football instead (which is not kicked often), ya pervs.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

What on earth was I thinking when scheduling a meeting for the end of the day on a Friday??????

Member, GSP Dancers

I was ironing a shirt today, and it hit me: Who first thought of using starch on cloth?

The word comes from a Middle English word meaning "to stiffen," so we can assume it has been used for the same purpose for at least 600 years...but how did the idea come about?

I mean, what medieval genius first thought, "I will mash up my food, remove all the oils and pigments that could stain cloth, extract all the minerals and sweet stuff with water, and then add more water to the remaining residue so it will better penetrate my clothes before I rub them with a hot piece of flat metal?"

Page 30 of 123 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484980 ... LastLast