Thread: Random Thought of the Day

I got a letter that the state is hiring forensic scientists...to calibrate and maintain breath alcohol testing equipment.

I wonder what super-powers I get if a horrible lab accident exposes me to the drool of 1000 drunks?

The guy who's supposed to relieve my shift said he might be an hour late. It's now two hours after I was supposed to get off, and i haven't seen or heard from him.

I appreciate the extra time (and therefore extra pay), but I do wish I could leave here before the grocery store closes.

Who knew that a mini game I found in a Nancy Drew Adventure game would be so addicting?
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Off to the Phillies game on Dollar Dog night. woot woot!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

What's taking them so long, they said Friday, then Saturday.. now it's Monday and no new word from them.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

They said "first mail post by May 1st"...

...Still waiting.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    I got a letter that the state is hiring forensic scientists...to calibrate and maintain breath alcohol testing equipment.

I wonder what super-powers I get if a horrible lab accident exposes me to the drool of 1000 drunks?

Hahaha. That is all I can say.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

The private eyes, they're watching you they see your...... ahhhh get it out of my head! Damn you instore stereo system.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

I can not believe that i'm sick in a house with no tea other then the 31 flavors of chai crap that she collected because they all suck
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

I wonder how many nerous breakdowns & /IQUITBOSS moments Macrosun has had this week....
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I wonder if it's possible to live off the drama one creates.. (not related to recent patch or AO actually)
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    I wonder if it's possible to live off the drama one creates
    Oh I'm sure of it. I know people who thrive off of the drama they create.

My random thought:
    When does it get to be my turn? (not for drama. I've had enough of that, thanks)

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

You know that you're bored sick with revision when you're on a computer putting lines from Shakespeare into Bad Translator.

On that note - how does "Behold, mine arm is like a blasted sapling, withered up." become "Chicken, hand dried wood." ?
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

http://i40.tinypic.com/u0mt4.png

I'm glad I'm not outside right now. Last I checked it was snowing. Maybe it was volcanic ash?
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 11th, 2010 at 04:11:32. Reason: removed image tags
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Q Q - maybe?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

RTOTD: Please let this computer center relocation go flawless this weekend. And please, make that Agent Lamb raid this evening have a good attendance. I need Fixer/Engi for gathering. Got doc, tank, crat and nt. calming is ok. mwehmwehmweh
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Hmm, I haven't saved in 6 hours, I wonder where all that time goes if excel crashes?
    - Arc

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    Who knew that a mini game I found in a Nancy Drew Adventure game would be so addicting?
    Nancy Drew? oh dear... oh dear oh dear oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    My random thought:
    When does it get to be my turn? (not for drama. I've had enough of that, thanks)
    Pretty sure I've mentioned it before, three weeks next tuesday, but only if the wind is from the south.

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    Nancy Drew? oh dear... oh dear oh dear oh dear...
    Ok, so after finally getting around to playing The Longest Journey and Dreamfall and absolutely falling in love, I was reminded why I had always loved adventure games. So I went on a little quest and honestly, I found the Nancy Drew games to be not as bad as you might think, considering. Sure I was hesitant, but the more I searched the more this series kept coming up (with very positive reviews) and so I gave in and tried one. They're not TLJ quality, mind you, but 3 games of the series down and I can say that I'm still having fun and that I intend to try others (although I'm ready to give Nancy a little break for now).

As a bonus I'm hooked on the Italian card game, Scopa.

Member, GSP Dancers

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434475 ... LastLast