Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Shade rebalancing highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    I think that PvP perked shades have more troubles killing than PvM. Bastards just have way too much HP, chaos ritual from sneak + SA + BS + stun perk + 3 last PM perks do about 70% of good doc health bar Unless SA and BS cap, which they do very rarely. PvM perked you additionally have lots of add damage and TR perks.
    yeah, against that high HP doc TR was quite effective, I might add. Even the top perks from TR didnt cap on the doc, giving me plenty of healing. being pvm perked certainly makes fighting doctors interesting. Not to say that it isnt a likely win for us, or is even generally challenging, I just treat a lot of docs like 'just another inf dyna' and just spam perks till it dies lol.

anyways, this thread has gotten way off topic...

*trys to steer things in the right direction*

Any new news?

Are we really getting sided token boards for sure, should I start farming tokens?

Good point, on topic....

Yeah would be nice to know if there are gonna be token boards that we need to start farming for, although I hope its a shade only, neut including board
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Thor84 View Post
    Good point, on topic....

Yeah would be nice to know if there are gonna be token boards that we need to start farming for, although I hope its a shade only, neut including board
    I'd settle for a combine of Xan base board and Experimental Cyborg Token board. I'm fine with the Xan base board, it's a great peice by itself, but all it lacks is CL

Graft already got 2500 tokens on his shade, so I think it's a safe bet that we're getting it.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Or like a xan combine with the Smugglers board, as long as the finally add melee dmg to what ever im happy. Cause the smugglers board and the xan board both dont have the melee dmg on it. ~
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

Or like a xan combine with the Smugglers board, as long as the finally add melee dmg to what ever im happy. Cause the smugglers board and the xan board both dont have the melee dmg on it. ~
    They added melee damage on the xan board, if I'm not mistaken.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

hmm, ill have to look again, maybe I missed it
    or maybe I looked at it when it first came out and it didnt have it.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=279439

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=279440

at least auno doesnt show melee dmg
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

hmm, ill have to look again, maybe I missed it
    or maybe I looked at it when it first came out and it didnt have it.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=279439

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=279440

at least auno doesnt show melee dmg
    I know auno doesn't, but they did upgrade the boards some time ago.

I think it has a runspeed modifier now too.

now only if there would be a way to see the modifiers in game..

edit: timed and it took 1:20 minutes from clicking ao-shortcut from desktop to see both xan boards has melee and runspeed.
    Last edited by Otinsainpas; Mar 30th, 2010 at 23:38:47.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

good to know thanks, I still havent looked.
    but like I said last time I had looked real hard at is (which was probably when they first came out and I got one or something) I didnt see the melee dmg, and I guess the RS, which I never noticed was missing in the first place.. anyways, thank you for letting me know
    Morine 220 Shade
    Zeus84 150/18/5 Sold

Good point, on topic....

Regular tokenboards.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    I know auno doesn't, but they did upgrade the boards some time ago.

I think it has a runspeed modifier now too.
    http://xyphos.com/aodb.php?pa=180200&id=279439

http://xyphos.com/aodb.php?pa=180200&id=279440
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Regular tokenboards.
    so it's official, it's time to start farming token guns

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel8 View Post
    so it's official, it's time to start farming token guns
    already finished :P

well, on one shade.

I still haven't started, such a slacker

VP tokens FTW!
    Hazed Hematuria 220/30 Solitus Shade

i want skill lock modifier on spirits kthxbai
    Jahh equip
    Junkstab
    Junkee
    Ghiuseppe
    Punkville fulloflove
    Plajiia

I am in ur boardz hijakin ur threadz!

Kidding! But I do have a suggestion I'd like the Shade professionals to present to the Big Guys. In regards to spirits, can you make it so that spirits... you know, actually kinda drop from spirits? And in more variety? I've killed 30+ level 10 spirits on my lowbie shade and kept getting the same Left Limb spirits. Grrr....
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I am in ur boardz hijakin ur threadz!

Kidding! But I do have a suggestion I'd like the Shade professionals to present to the Big Guys. In regards to spirits, can you make it so that spirits... you know, actually kinda drop from spirits? And in more variety? I've killed 30+ level 10 spirits on my lowbie shade and kept getting the same Left Limb spirits. Grrr....
    zomg bump for this. it's incredibly annoying farming spirits, as many hoops we have to jump through at low levels, it could at least be easier to farm spirits

Maybe some sort of spirit shop, or atleast a more appealing place to get spirit siphons of suitable qls. Atleast up to say ql 100, when all them othar pplz can just run and get prof implants.

I was totally unaware of spirit siphons being buyable on my first shade, btw.
    Proud member of the Wolf Brigade, a supporter of the NDI.

{Edited by Corwynn - Profanity, even badly spelt, is against the forum guidelines}
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    "Hush little baby, don't say a word"
    "Mommy's gonna get you an Ofab Bird."
    "If that Ofab Bird won't swing"
    "Mommy's gonna buy you an Ofab Ring."

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast