Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Shade rebalancing highlights

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    I dislike how procs work in this game even more.
    Procs (at least LE procs) will be changed a lot during rebalancing. There will be definite amount of times the proc will land, it will not really depend on hit %.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Procs (at least LE procs) will be changed a lot during rebalancing. There will be definite amount of times the proc will land, it will not really depend on hit %.
    specificly directed to shade: how so?

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    procs attack is nanoskills and def is nano resist

havent tested, but this could mean anyone with hhab, is immune to shades le-procs
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otinsainpas View Post

havent tested, but this could mean anyone with hhab, is immune to shades le-procs
    LE procs will be given nano-esque AR? more NR shade hate

Not specific for shades, no. Basically LE procs will have 100% land chance and some blocker that won't allow proc to refresh for a certain amount of time. That will make devs able to control how much procs land and remove the random factor (which is not really fun).

Don't think that there will be a def check on procs...

me neither, was trying to tell how i see them currently working and because shade propably has worst nanoskills, getting rid of def check benefits shades the most.

and some blocker that won't allow proc to refresh for a certain amount of time. That will make devs able to control how much procs land and remove the random factor (which is not really fun).
    indeed that wouldnt be fun. removing best part of triplewielding (extra procs) will make it worse than dualwield in every aspect of the game.
    (except it would still look cool)
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

me neither, was trying to tell how i see them currently working and because shade propably has worst nanoskills, getting rid of def check benefits shades the most.
    There's no check on any procs as of now (these checks might show on auno, but they don't work).

indeed that wouldnt be fun. removing best part of triplewielding (extra procs) will make it worse than dualwield in every aspect of the game.
    (except it would still look cool)
    It's just about LE procs so far, their effects will be changed too.
    What happens with SL procs we don't know yet (apart from general "leech style procs" stuff), devs are currently evaluating all nanos.

It's just about LE procs so far, their effects will be changed too.
    What happens with SL procs we don't know yet (apart from general "leech style procs" stuff), devs are currently evaluating all nanos.
    thats what i was refuring to when i asked about le procs directed to shades, do you have any idea of how the effects will change?

i cant deside whether to play my shade or enfo

thats what i was refuring to when i asked about le procs directed to shades, do you have any idea of how the effects will change?

i cant deside whether to play my shade or enfo
    enfo now.
    shade after balancing (maybe).

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    enfo now.
    shade after balancing (maybe).
    i was so on the edge with it im going to take taht advice with out thinking

Not specific for shades, no. Basically LE procs will have 100% land chance and some blocker that won't allow proc to refresh for a certain amount of time. That will make devs able to control how much procs land and remove the random factor (which is not really fun).

if that's the case will they be adding a zero behind the number for the current proc chance? If they are blockable they need to land substantially more often. Most LE procs are rather underwhelming anyways. Helmet proc, anyone?

I'd rather see the death of procs in it's entirity. Now we have... 4? from nanos and LE and two from normal items (5 if one would happen to use any kyr weapons) as a sort of standard? It is absurdly easy to balance, i know that, but one does go into any encounter with an early 90s action movie attitude. First one gets a few procs off, and the fight is totally onesided, then the other gets a few procs of and lo and behold it turns totally. Repeat until outro.
    Proud member of the Wolf Brigade, a supporter of the NDI.

{Edited by Corwynn - Profanity, even badly spelt, is against the forum guidelines}
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    "Hush little baby, don't say a word"
    "Mommy's gonna get you an Ofab Bird."
    "If that Ofab Bird won't swing"
    "Mommy's gonna buy you an Ofab Ring."

No, not a slightest idea how will they change, we don't have that info yet (apart from "leech style procs" statement) :/

No, not a slightest idea how will they change, we don't have that info yet (apart from "leech style procs" statement) :/
    alright then... any idea on the numbers of this "leech style proc" then?
    and what will it leech? wep skills, hp, trox cabbage, swimming? and will their only be one, or will we be able to choose?

alright then... any idea on the numbers of this "leech style proc" then?
    and what will it leech? wep skills, hp, trox cabbage, swimming? and will their only be one, or will we be able to choose?
    As I have already said multiple times.. no new info available yet

As I have already said multiple times.. no new info available yet
    well, what are you pushing for then?

also, I feel that shades need to be able to run fullspeed in conceal.

it's impossible to get close enough to hurt a lot of proffs without conceal, and even then, unless they are standing still, we still wont ever get to them at 1 mile an hour

btw, will be be getting any proff specific tools to remove roots, or at least on occasion actually counter them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel8 View Post
    btw, will be be getting any proff specific tools to remove roots, or at least on occasion actually counter them?
    you will if you go soli like me

you will if you go soli like me
    that isnt a proff. specific tool, and you know it!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast