Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Shade rebalancing highlights

Personally Id like some Piercing weapons that look like piercing weapons rather than 1he/2he and deffo faster sneak its boring trying to sneak up to somehting that has a large agg area :-/

Quote Originally Posted by -Rewd- View Post
    Personally Id like some Piercing weapons that look like piercing weapons rather than 1he/2he and deffo faster sneak its boring trying to sneak up to somehting that has a large agg area :-/
    Rapiers are piercing in the real world, even if they are swords.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I guess he meant weapons that aren't dead ugly, like a can opener, chop sticks or deceit that look very very poor (and blue...).

NB: notcrattey your eroz sig is funny, can't help but think that guy is a FC employee or at least shares FC view on shades.

For rebalancing i wonder if FC will consider that having a prof relying 500% on ONE breed perk is ok...I guess so since it's that way since like forever...

And gosh adding nanos to cast...improved ShD? 2k dot/heal is my guess.
    Some info on how AR will get a boost would be fun too.
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

Quote Originally Posted by keitelo View Post
    And gosh adding nanos to cast...improved ShD? 2k dot/heal is my guess.
    With a 2000 BM req.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by keitelo View Post
    NB: notcrattey your eroz sig is funny, can't help but think that guy is a FC employee or at least shares FC view on shades.
    WTS a sense of humor. Only 1 bil! Offer valid on RK2.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    WTS a sense of humor. Only 1 bil! Offer valid on RK2.
    its a hoax. that definitely doesn't drop anymore.

It does drop but definitely not from Keitelo, you need to camp someone else.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    its a hoax. that definitely doesn't drop anymore.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll make it an auction... I have one back from the times they used to drop.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

any word on sharp objects in spirits (or some where else, or in buff form) so that shades can use tears?
    also, what kind of AR boost are we talking about? 50, 100, 200, over 9000?!?!

running some numbers, shades will get either 40 or 15 from token board

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    probably instead of spirits only buffing one type of abilities, it will buff that type of abilities + other not fully (like arm spirit now buffs 198 def and 0 AR, will buff 198 def and 50% of AR that exsists in symb)
    if that happens shades are looking at 103ish more offense (threw spirits alone) if they use Rarm strength Larm def and waist def feed def (going off grafts set up). while in the same set up gaining 60 def in right arm (might incourage shades using strength Larm or waist to boost off even more) or am i way off in the way im thinking this?

another question: is the 80 static evade nerf on acro a typo or intended?
    Last edited by lostlife; Feb 17th, 2010 at 00:07:03.

just noticed something that deserves its own post, will these FA replacement thingies (TM) be healing only, or will there be freemovement-like ones

There's no info on numbers yet

About these non-FA items, I was asking dev about if there's gonna be non-FA alternative to FM; she said that they might consider it, but they need to change CC first to see if it will be needed.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

There's no info on numbers yet

About these non-FA items, I was asking dev about if there's gonna be non-FA alternative to FM; she said that they might consider it, but they need to change CC first to see if it will be needed.
    well... do you think my numbers would be fair? or am i not seeing your 1.5 spirit suggestion in the right light?

are you pushing for shades to actually be able to use Tear of Oedipus, it says its limited to us and agent, so why cant we use it? (or can we know, just got back to shade after a long break)
    also, acro: typo or intended, evades is a serious thing to just go missing

There's About these non-FA items, I was asking dev about if there's gonna be non-FA alternative to FM; she said that they might consider it, but they need to change CC first to see if it will be needed.
    i guess ill just keep FA maxed then for them...

So what is actually going to happen pvm and pvp wise to the shade?, I'd be upset if it changed too much because shade is so cool to play and is the only profession I play.

IMHO, we have no real problems except being left rooted in BS for 3-4mins (But that is probably on my head).

Oh and perking in pvp, perks are our main sort of defence/offence other than limber+Dof+DS (which has a 10m lockout so not that great for mass pvp) so would there be a chance of making half decent people perkable?

so would there be a chance of making half decent people perkable?
    FC is lazy, reroll trox and perk MR they would say.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    FC is lazy, reroll trox and perk MR they would say.
    I am re-rolling trox but its not for MR, My highest toon is tl5 and thast my opi shade and he is squishy

I am re-rolling trox but its not for MR, My highest toon is tl5 and thast my opi shade and he is squishy
    I just rerolled a opi, wanna trade? <3
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

account canceled

ill be back when the balance patch is out, not that it will come out anytime soon since FC is more interested in making new mission ****. stupid stupid stupid..
    220/30 Shade
    Member of Ragnarok!

Quote Originally Posted by Somni View Post
    FC is more interested in making new mission ****. stupid stupid stupid..
    Lol, bye.

IMHO this guy has a point. Im going to do something similar soon most likely as im bored with my current characters and im not stupid enough to roll something that im not sure how it ll look like after. This whole balancing **** should take 1 or 2 months at max but situation starts to look like with The Great New Engine Forever Soon TM. So if any professional or even FC employee ir reading this:

HURRY UP YOUR ******* ****!11!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast