Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Mob Locations

Spirit Mob Locations

Seeing as I couldn't find one, I thought I'd start up a list of Spirit Mob locations to help us all trying to find appropriate level spirits. For me, psychic is an annoying skill to raise just to use decent QL Spirit Siphons, so I'd rather just go out and kill stuff. I'd like your help as much as possible. If you know of a spirit mob camp, please list which playfield you found it in, the area of the playfield, and the approximate level of the camp. I'll keep this thread updated so everyone can just take a quick look.

Nascence
    Level 10: Temple North of Jobe Bridge
    Level 30: From misty forrest, run west across the bridge, and zone into research, you'll see the spirits.
    Level 50: Enter the swamp from the unredeemed portal and turn right. follow the wall until you come to a fairly large pool of water. In the water is a little tower with a black door.
    Level 50-65: Dungeon on the Southwest side of the core.

Elysium
    Level 70: Lake in East Elysium
    Level 80: By the Redeemed town in East elysium
    Level 80ish: Scattered near Ergo's Cave
    Level 80-90ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons
    Level 165ish: Dungeon just SE of the yuttos camp in Central Elysium

Scheol
    Level 90-110ish: All around Necropolis/Ergo and the Mausoleum in NE Scheol
    Level 100-110ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons

Adonis
    Level 120-135ish: Saccelum, north of the west brink
    Level 130ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons

Penumbra
    Level 150-165ish: Northeast Penumbra
    Level 160ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons

Inferno
    Level ?: Yuttos marshes and Spirit Dungeons in Redeemed/Unredeemed temples
    Last edited by Yoshitaka; Dec 17th, 2003 at 21:39:55.
    Grevik - Did you put your cover sheets on your TPS reports?
    Constantinos - Vampire of the Redeemed
    Yoshitaka - Martial Artist, Martial Poet, Martial Writer....
    Kadmon - Selling Mother-In-Laws on the Slave Market since 29478
    Sandolphon - Couldn't "fix" macaroni and cheese, but he sure runs fast!

Elysium:

80ish: Scattered near Ergo's Cave
    70: Lake in East Elysium
    80-90ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons
    80: By the Redeemed town in East elysium

Scheol:

90-110ish: All around Necropolis/Ergo and the Mausoleum in NE Scheol
    100-110ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons

Adonis:

120-135ish: Saccelum, north of the west brink
    130ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons

Penumbra:

150-165ish: Northeast Penumbra
    160ish: Before the Lethe Dungeons

I think those levels are right, this is just by memory from spirit hunting I've done weeks ago.
    Darkmgl: Level 211 Lich

I have lvl 25ish shade which I enjoy playing alot.

The problem is my spirits are from those spirit mobs near Jobe bridge. And when I look the list it seems the next ones I can get are from Elysium.. So there are no other spirit mobs in Nascene?
    Nepenthe - [retired]
    Windhair - [active]

Got another nice spot (good for 120-130 team, but DOC MANDATORY).

Elysium

165ish: Dungeon just SE of the yuttos camp in Central Elysium
    ShadowMaw - 214 - Nekked Opi Shade - Ancarim Iron Legion
    Destinies - 191 - Opi Agent Gimp - Ancarim Iron Legion
    MetaMaw - 135 - Nanomage MP on vacation - UnGuilded

You'll be stuck that way for a while, Nepenthe. My shade is 44 and stll hasn't found any spirits to camp in Nascence. I'm stuck raising Psychic so I can use a decent QL Siphon. And even if I do get a spirit, it's usually QL 1 anyway.

Dungeon in Crippler cave dropped a QL 40 something spirit, I gave it up to the 40 shade in our group. I believe it was the first spirit as you enter that dropped it.
    *EDIT*
    Also as you zone into the Nasc wilds down the hill on your right there is one Prime Hiathian and two more on your left a little further in both of these drop spirits of Despair level. As with most spirits thought they will also drop L1 spirits too.
    Last edited by Bladepoint; Nov 25th, 2003 at 17:55:54.
    Bladepoint
    Shade
    Dboy
    Soldier
    "Weapons are made to kill, but the human mind decides the amount of pain they inflict"

When u hunt for the spirit, do u have to hunt with ur Shade ? I tried the lv 165 Dunjeon in Ely and get a tons of ql 1 after hours of camp

Nah, they drop for anyone. Unfortunately the QL 1 thing is pretty common and incredibly annoying. We'll probably see that fixed in about....8 months

I tried the dungeon in Ely SE of yuttoes camp and i got some decent spirits there ql80-100 and one ql130. I think the trick is to go up in a team lvl and camp them. When my team lvl reached 2, i started getting nice spirits or a decent ql. Before it was ql1, 4 and maybe 15-16.

Second post is kind of the subject.
    When i was hunting for novictum in ELy at the lake, lvl 70 spirits, i found decent drope rate for ectoplasma tattoes ql70-90. Spirit hunter boss (stands on the first level of the stairs) drops them at 1/3 rate. At the further side of the lake, there are really short spirits, forgot how they called, they have a drop rate approximately 1/5.

Yes I sound like a noob but where is the Lethe dungeon in Sheol ?

Lethe is the name given to the dungeon past the spirit dungeon in Redeemed/Unredeemed cities/temples, etc.

In Sheol you can find Lethe by going to the Redeemed city in the SW corner of Sheol (forget its name), entering the dungeon entrance, going past the first door and up the winding staircase to the top, turn to the east and go through the door there (I think it's east - if not, you'll see more Redeemed mobs where you should see spirits, so you'll know you went the wrong way), and once you see the spirits head right or left and find the crevice in the wall that leads to the Lethe pit.

Better directions can be found at AOVault: http://aovault.ign.com/thegame/guides/jobearmor.shtml

They're suited to Elysium, but the same general pattern of architecture holds true for Sheol as well.
    Maumi 171 'Crat

Yset 201 Shade

Spirits

There is a spirit dungeon in the swamp. Enter the swamp from the unredeemed portal and turn right. follow the wall until you come to a fairly large pool of water. In the water is a little tower with a black door.

The spirits are lvl 50-51 and drop upto QL44 spirits. Careful these spirits have a 90 point DoT nano program they like to use.

Infernious
    67 Omni Shade

There is a dungeon in Nasc, in The Core on the SW side that has spirits in it about lvl 50-65. I didn't get to explore too much cause I died fairly quickly. Lvl 44 Shade :P
    Board Member, Black Orchid

Hey, you look like me!
    Of course I do. I'm a beta unit.
    What the hell is a beta unit?
    A beta unit is a simuloid. An exact duplicate, only not as loud!

inferno: yutto marshes and the spirit rooms in the red/unred temples

most likely some dungeon too, but about 80% of them arent accessible ( yet )

ql 30 Spirits in Nasc...

I found a spot behind Jobe research(by accident) with ql 30 spirits. From misty forrest, run west across the bridge, and zone into research, you'll see the spirits

Should also be noted it's more like, zone into research and run for like a mile and a half southward along treacherous cliffs and THEN you'll see the spirits.

Good place.

Also:

Level 50: Enter the swamp from the unredeemed portal and turn right. follow the wall until you come to a fairly large pool of water. In the water is a little tower with a black door.
    Level 50-65: Dungeon on the Southwest side of the core.

I think these may be talking about the same place.
    Last edited by Aulial; Dec 17th, 2003 at 23:09:18.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Scouted Pandemonium, no spirit mobs anywhere in sight. Looks like we may have to use siphons on 220+ mobs to get our best spirits.
    Darkmgl: Level 211 Lich

bump for a good post ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast