Thread: Sloob Weapons Options

Sloob Weapons Options

Looking over the end game list of weapons I only see 3 that are available to the Sloob fixers.

BBB's
    CSMG
    P.Beamer

While I know that the + damage big burger is a viable source of FA for fixers (or used to be) There is a distinct lack of dual wield options to put along side it that would work, as far as I can tell.

So I was wondering if there were any obscure weapons that normally would not be considered in today's AI/Ofab dominated game that could be usable by a fixer in a dual wield set up both on RK and in the SL's?

It looks like on RK the blinded blackbirds dual wielded would come out on top, but what about in the Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty50 View Post
    As endgame setup I would try this:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=127722

With new FA perks I think you should be able to get the SOCOM down to 11s recharge, if not and until u can, replace it with a Bigburger.

High crits and better burst (csmg), got nothing on capped speed 12-15k Full autos imo. Max or at least IP pistol some for decent FA landing rate, max smg/burst/full auto, IP fling to get a 6s recharge.

Made the setup full PvM DD, as I can't really see how a sloob fix can self cast the db nanoes in anything close to a useful setup, so swap a few items to cast the long duration nanoes only.

a ql200 Viper IX - C04 is the best one handed smg for SL, jake is way to slow.. you can't go reasonably def with that and a crit scope. Also a jake has miss match damage type with the FA pistol off hand, the Viper on the other hand has proj. damage like the pistols.
    A few months ago another sloob asked a similar question, the above quote gets my vote as best answer
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"