Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: OK, let's talk about new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    @ Stabby:

if an enf is faced by three people, and they all want to root him, and umm, they do, and the enf is like:

omg I'm enf I should be like allphatzandmoreuber I want out of root!

and, can't get out....

it doesn't mean it's the end of the profession you should reroll. It just means that you're rooted!

Welcome to the game. theres 13 profs or something who ACTUALLY get rooted! jesus, just because you're "I'm enf and I'm uber" doesn't mean the mechanics don't apply to you.

The reality is, is that enfs have had an OP'd to hell toolset for a few years, and, instead of thinking: "holy crap, we've been so lucky!" you're thinking "AHMG! someone is stealing my OP'd Ubercrutch!"

So: man up, and figure out how to play without having insta root-breaker every 2 seconds. Join the rest of us. Ever tried keeper? Root. then you stand there for 30 seconds. Root. Stand there for 30 seconds. Root. stand there for 30 seconds.

Ya, it's gay, but, ffs, you don't hear us whining: "OMG I'm keeper and I need rage!"
    10 out of the 13 other profs are ranged and keepers have 80% static root resist, say whut?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    seriulsly this realy pisses me off....
    why in gods name does the SOLDIER PROFESSIONAL TELL US ENFS TO STOP VENTING OUR CONCERNS ABOUT OUR PROFESSION!!!

sorry to say this i know u have an enf... or atleast i think u do but dont u dare tell me to not have concerns about my profession mister 1:30 min invelnerability.

go moderate the forums ur supposed to moderate and stop telling me wtf to talk about.
    He's the Keeper professional. Soldier professionals are Questra and Berinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    10 out of the 13 other profs are ranged and keepers have 80% static root resist, say whut?
    Keepers do not have 80% static root resist.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

it seriusly doesnt matter what professional he is .. he isnt enf professional.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Keepers do not have 80% static root resist.
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=270795
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search...l+Displacement

O'Rly?

funny part is ur a keeper! ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    I didn't say Keepers can't get 80% root resist. I said Keepers do not have 80% root resist.

I'll let you do some more Auno PvP to figure out why.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

it seriusly doesnt matter what professional he is .. he isnt enf professional.
    You aren't enforcer professional either :P It's not because I'm keeper professional that I can't help you. I even helped lindelu on the 1hb+atrox death bug..
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    thank you for ur insightful contribution, if i were a kippur id be proud

I didn't say Keepers can't get 80% root resist. I said Keepers do not have 80% root resist.
    if keepers dont find they need to train it maybe they dont get rooted that much then eh? self pwnage

Maybe? No it's not the reason and don't do like you are not aware of it. Stop acting so stupidly and go back on topic.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Maybe? No it's not the reason and don't do like you are not aware of it. Stop acting so stupidly and go back on topic.
    so what is the reason?

PS! im not the one who brought keepers into this or derailed the thread to begin with, infact the last 2 pages have been nothing but irrelevant/flawed reasoning just coz u guys wanna see enfs nerfed and are unable to come up with any plausible excuse for it.. but! fear not, for there is a whole subforum for u to litter. This thread is about the cause and effect of upcoming proposed changes not where u think enfs should land on the pvp food chain ladder

Enfs need to be rooted because...I have a feeling...enfs are going to be able to wtf smash CC profs in the future if we are on top of them for too long.

gatester i dunno where u are getting that from but seriusly... our alpha has been nerfed, our stuns are getting nerfed and now our only real working defence is getting nerfed.

yay! fc decided to unlock the already working 1he /1hb combo ... after nerfin down 1hb perks so hard that it prolly wont be worth it anylonger.

i dont get how u can say that we are gonna wtfpwn any profession after the changes. specially when we are gonna be unable to resist their debuffs or break their roots.

enfo stuff

pretty much what i think is why messing with the hp other stuff sounds good but lowering the hp points dont think that might be good at all but this is what i think.

I would like to see parry / riposte added to the enforcer toolset in a functional way

lower our HP sure,

gunk up our alpha sure,

lock down rage, no big whoop

But give us something in return, one point I feel like its important to make is that there are a lot of styles of enforcers w/ lots of weapon lines. Changes should be made to the global enforcer toolset, not to any one weapon line.

I'm not sure how damage is being adjusted to the perks but the way I see it is that 2 hander enfs get more advantages in free IP, and flexible perk management so they get access to more stuns/heals/ special actions and maybe a bit more defenses like parry/riposte if they were fixed.

One handed enfs, specifically the 1hb+1he combos, or what could be 1hb+peircing if we got the perk line, should be doing more damage, but sacrificing more IP for things like parry/riposte and losing a few offensive stuns and other tools to make up for the increase in damage.

I think that most of enforcer balancing should be done toward PVP, I think PVM is a total breeze for enforcers and life is very good. I rolled my enforcer when rage was introduced to the game and its been a comfortable ride since. I really enjoy PVM, I agree although that mongos ultra improved megaHP needs to be lowered. I laugh everytime I cast it.

a list of ideas

• functional parry riposte that is IP heavy , dont give this to every prof ffs
    • access to piercing perks?
    • more functional 1hb weapons with sneak attack
    • lower or hp , sure but rework AC's to absorb more significant damage, troll form feels pretty worthless, or give us more absorb tools, absorb procs? samthing!
    • make the edge of tarasque DOT a bit more powerful, its not very functional, it was good when introduced but now over 35 seconds it only does 1800 damage, and its got a 2% chance to cast, that stinks!

thank you and happy newyear

I can't wait for the new game engine

Quote Originally Posted by tullaeny6 View Post
    pretty much what i think is why messing with the hp other stuff sounds good but lowering the hp points dont think that might be good at all but this is what i think.
    If I got it right it's only the last essences that are getting changed. Level req on last 2 SL ones need to be lowered and HP on DB one need to be reduced. Nothing dramatic I think.
    blah

yeah tbh im not to worried about the HP change either..
    if its not a cut in half of the DB ess or something like that.
    im more worried about that enfs are gonna get immobile and drained and NSDd to oblivion in the future.

yeah tbh im not to worried about the HP change either..
    if its not a cut in half of the DB ess or something like that.
    im more worried about that enfs are gonna get immobile and drained and NSDd to oblivion in the future.
    Didn't we have an argument at one point that everything lands on your Enfo anyway? If that's the case what does a change to rage matter, assuming you won't be locked out for long periods?

Or is it just a wee bit possible you were exaggerating before and stuff actually doesn't land on you all that easily, hence this mini panic now that rage won't be spammable?

Cmon you can admit it, we're all friends here.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

a duel enf vs NT is 100% win for NT hacre... i know u like to paint NTs as glasscannons with medium offence.
    as soon as CB has landed the favour is already so much in the NTs favour its silly.
    the nano that cancles range and removes our ess.
    and makes us unable to refresh rage.. bringung us down from 3k NR to 2k NR and then stacking up CB on that to a so effective -1k NR makes us able to resist so much hacre.. .
    at the sametime if u use any of ur sheilds u can eat a full 1he/1hb alpha w/o even goin down to 50% health. combine that with the general perk that removes layers.
    if u cant beat an enf as a NT with kiting till CB lands and u can just chain root us untill we are dead cause CB took our NR down to negative.. i dunno that doesnt say much about the enf profession it says alot about ur pvp skill since alot of NTs manage to do this to me.
    but sure if i catch a NT off guard with their sheilds already down in the BS ill kick his ass faster then he can spell pancake. but thats the situation for almost evey prof in this game.
    if their defences are on CD and u get cought in a stun alpha its gonna hurt anyone.

the big difference is that being chain rooted to death IS NOT PVP.
    its just a violation of the money i spend to enjoy this game.
    even soldiers with their 100% capping specials is more fun to pvp against cause i can atleast try and run away from them instead of just stand still and watch my health go down.
    and i can still see You hit xxxx for 181 points of melee dmg. during their AMS while all i can do vs an NT is watch the Your target is out of range. at the same time as im staring at a black screen.
    and if ur gonna try and missinterprate this post as well dont bother hacre. ur always reading between lines and trying to find hidden msgs every where to enhance ur forum pvp epeen, and francly im just tired of arguing with u when ur not sticking to the issue.

a duel enf vs NT is 100% win for NT hacre...
    Stopped reading here. I didn't even mention NT vs Enfo, but this is so utterly wrong.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Stopped reading here. I didn't even mention NT vs Enfo, but this is so utterly wrong.
    Heh I laughed too. Although Moonbolt is a bit extreme on his complaints, somewhere within them lies the truth of the matter. However, his biggest problem is that he sees only the nerfs to enfs, just like most people see with their own professions, rather than all nerfs, adjustments, and boosts together.

The reason I am so calm about the changes, is because I play chess Interpret that as you will, but as a strategy minded player and not a FPS/Action style player (even if I may be good at those ) I can only be happy with the future.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast