If you're not perked into AI tech you can't even do close to that... L2p

Quote Originally Posted by Juzzif View Post
    If you're not perked into AI tech you can't even do close to that... L2p
    Who said I aint?

Quote Originally Posted by tharss View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=270798

I have roughly 1500 in BM/SI at 219.

Yeah...this sucks.

Edit: how can I get 1843 without a MP and/or alien armor?
    All you need is beast/ai armor. Im nr1 and by swapping various items I can cast anvil fists without much problems.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

They are Opifex, tharss, let them be.
    If you will to perk AT3, everything is more or less possible, your choice (yes it's worth it).
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

He did say without AI armour so erm why is everyone telling him to get arith? :P

Oh and @ jussif, it is possible to do anvil without AI tech and in NR1 it's just very hard to do.

It will cost you IPs.
    Get CM already !
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    He did say without AI armour so erm why is everyone telling him to get arith? :P

Oh and @ jussif, it is possible to do anvil without AI tech and in NR1 it's just very hard to do.

Running Syndicate / Vigorous brain for the better overall MA setup me<- I think he's got a point, and even so he's trox... Actually without 300 brain, as trox if you dont swap any armor that you need AI tech for it's 101% impossible to do that in NR 1:P Even with TL7 towers lol... ^^ Once u start adding things that need AI tech (c om relay, arith armor etc) then it's easy peasy...
    Borris2 - 220/30 Martial Artist

Andarsmann - 100/10 Trader

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

Was talking about an opi/soli, I have no idea what breed he is. But yeah, as an opi/soli it is very possible to cast anvil in NR1 with no AI tech.

I like the 300 brain more than ado one in any case.

More than the Ado one coupled with Vig swap ? I don't get it tbh.

Yep, my IP is very tight and I trimmed my nanoskills to the exact number required to cast some stuff, also I like the nanoinit/nanopool/max nano/percep/NR/dimach/first aid/comp lit/better nanoskills on it.

I don't see the point of a vig/ado swap apart from duels in any case. It's not like you can swap them in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Wig swap
    Is that the famous Coen's Wig that you pvpers swap?
    Sleincour 220/30/70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Patientis 220/28 Solitus Doctor
    Ingha 220/30 Solitus Bureaucrat
    Zizzla 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist
    Grobian 142/12 Atrox Enforcer
    Svengoran 127/15 Atrox Soldier
    Illxlll 102/10 Nanomage Nanotechnician
    Psicharpax 100/6 Nanomage Metaphysicist
    Sleina 100/7 Opifex Fixer

Veteran of the Scandinavian RK1 clan guild ..:Nordic Alliance:..

Yep, my IP is very tight and I trimmed my nanoskills to the exact number required to cast some stuff, also I like the nanoinit/nanopool/max nano/percep/NR/dimach/first aid/comp lit/better nanoskills on it.

I don't see the point of a vig/ado swap apart from duels in any case. It's not like you can swap them in combat.
    Funny, so if someone uses SI incompetence on you you can no longer use temp damage buffs? ^^

And well, without any towers and any set of armor buffing nano skills (cept for pants) only one you can de-equip in NR1 tell me how you cast Anvil.

Rules: No contracts, only self buffed - unable to un-equip anything except for your pants, I really don't think you can get 1843 like that:P At least I can't think of a way, but I never really bothered since I'm not NR 1..

Oh and yes as Angevil said, I really don't get why anyone would use 300 alpha instead of using Ado brain and swapping with Vigorous... But I guess that comes down to preferance ^ ^
    Last edited by borriss; Sep 7th, 2010 at 10:32:03.

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by borriss View Post
    Funny, so if someone uses SI incompetence on you you can no longer use temp damage buffs? ^^
    There's a difference with combat buffs and non combat buffs

And well, without any towers and any set of armor buffing nano skills (cept for pants) only one you can de-equip in NR1 tell me how you cast Anvil.

Rules: No contracts, only self buffed - unable to un-equip anything except for your pants, I really don't think you can get 1843 like that:P At least I can't think of a way, but I never really bothered since I'm not NR 1..

conc10 (yes it's feasible before you QQ esp as an opi and with 2 perks that lands on most evade profs), xan nanoskill NCUs, nano HUD, nano enhancer, infused nano enhancer, alap nano pad, 2x ql 300 phulaks, collar of amplification, 2x ring of presence, illusionist cloak.

There you go.

Oh and yes as Angevil said, I really don't get why anyone would use 300 alpha instead of using Ado brain and swapping with Vigorous... But I guess that comes down to preferance ^ ^
    Already stated why 300 brain is better for me and again, you can't swap ado/vig in combat so what's the point besides duels?

There's a difference with combat buffs and non combat buffs

conc10 (yes it's feasible before you QQ esp as an opi and with 2 perks that lands on most evade profs), xan nanoskill NCUs, nano HUD, nano enhancer, infused nano enhancer, alap nano pad, 2x ql 300 phulaks, collar of amplification, 2x ring of presence, illusionist cloak.

There you go.

Already stated why 300 brain is better for me and again, you can't swap ado/vig in combat so what's the point besides duels?

Oh should have added conc 10 is out of the question, this won't happen for Opi's either after rebalance as they want to spend their AI perks more wisely, Trox/Soli already have better stuff to use it on so the conc perks are out of question.. Also for 2x300 phulaks you need 1210 Multi Melee which today I don't think most pvp MA's have.

So in fact, it's not possible to get this done if you don't perk conc and if you don't have multi melee enough to do 1210...

And well duels are alot of fun, and it's also good to swap depending on what you do... While doing BS you can easily see what's the profession mix in the round and go with vig brain for NR, or stay offensive with the Ado brain.. Anyways, as an MA today you really want alot of AR... I can beat all professions where NR plays a part... And also I can reach swirling hights of AR... And 1% crit is never bad:P If you come in game I'll show you how I perk 4k def... My ado brain is a part of the setup needed to do that.

Edit: You said earlier you were talking about Soli/opi... So in fact you can't argue with the fact that no solitus will have that ability at all.. Because we won't have AI tech 3 nor will we have conc, I guess it was my mistake assuming everyone here knew that already. I should have made myself clear... And in the end it's true what I said, you won't get anywhere near that unless you're opifex and either perk AT3 OR conc
    Last edited by borriss; Sep 8th, 2010 at 08:18:46.

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

You really don't even NEED a BoC or Masterpiece Bracers etc (which i don't have yet) but they're nice to save on swap time.

I need 1.5 more Alien Levels before I start my hot swapping madness but...

I'm at 883 intel w/o a brain of any kind in

x2 VTE 30
    Ring of Plausibility 20
    x2 ql 100 OET Jess Pistols 40
    Health Attunement Device 25 (have enough percep to put on the 275 TSVE)
    Any QL Ring of Computing (just need a +2 here)

883 + 117(+) = 1000+

Equip Full Arithmetic Set +210
    Nano Attunement +75
    Illusionist Cloak +20
    Phulaks +80 (I do have a little IP in MM because i go Shen Stick / BoB for pvmish things but this will change once i've aquired all my pvm items)
    Ancient Nano +25
    Infused Nano +50
    Superior Icy +10
    Comm Relay +25

= +495 (which is what i need to cast)

and all this only gets easier as i finish my research/axp... there's really no reason to not do this if you want that buffage.

The funny thing is watching an MA in the start of a BS go through the whole dance lol...right now i still do a lot of swapping around to cast things...
    Last edited by Littlelion; Sep 8th, 2010 at 21:12:22.

You are the first semi healing using proffession with a document. I've made a calc if your changes would be applied to the best advy heal (BoL) in this threat (no ND, cost reduce etc.).

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=584681

One way or the other your heal will drain your nanopool in a few heals. (if no ND cost reduce etc.) Dont know how much ND a MA has at what tick at which lvl etc.
    So perhaps someone else likes to make the calcs for that one to see howlong it will take to run out at some lvl (perhaps could start with end game)

Perhaps food for thoughts...

It might make nanomage viable (?) since they'd take slightly longer to run out.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

I'm trying to find the MA nano document, to verify something... anyone know where it went?

better yet, can someone please tell me that shades AREN'T getting a better MA buff than we are... PLEASE?

Scream of the wraith: 230 MA, 150 dimach...

Vs the MA one I recall being 168.

Can someone please verify that FC didn't screw MA's over yet again?

I've already rerolled, my MA is on ice, just like every other MA out there, the last thing I want to see is some pin-poker prof getting better buffs in our primary skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I'm trying to find the MA nano document, to verify something... anyone know where it went?

better yet, can someone please tell me that shades AREN'T getting a better MA buff than we are... PLEASE?

Scream of the wraith: 230 MA, 150 dimach...

Vs the MA one I recall being 168.

Can someone please verify that FC didn't screw MA's over yet again?

I've already rerolled, my MA is on ice, just like every other MA out there, the last thing I want to see is some pin-poker prof getting better buffs in our primary skill set.
    MA's get The Tandava of Shiva, 230 MA 150 Dimach.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast