Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rebalancing act details for MAs

Quote Originally Posted by Esproc View Post
    Or spamming it between two targets so that both get "target is not in range" spam while you chain crit em both.
    That would be awesome lol. And sounds like a martial artist hitting 2 people too quick for them to react! ftw
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner7 View Post
    this is my forum.. and who are you btw?
    Your worst nightmare....

Ask Neccoz for example. I think he still has my number =P.

Good start though, got to give you that ^^......not all material is wasted here after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

In terms of the MC line i would like to see a line that gives some self and team support. So for example a line that gives self buffs but maybe has an aoe/team effect/aura, for example:

+1000 to all ACs (self)
    +50 or 100 Riposte (self)
    +50 or 100 Parry (self)
    +50 or 100 Dimach (self)
    Healing efficiency +10% (team)
    Crit increase +10 (team)

Or something like that, it could scale down QLs aswell to have other versions useful at lower levels. Also the caster would only receive the self buffs not the team effects/auras.

I agree to the upgraded shen (possibly with fast attack?) and I think ALL the MA atacks definantly need upgrading/updating. I think there should be different attacks for different situations, so for example:

PvM attacks - ranging from pure damage to AC debuffs etc. (Increase in team dmg output)(maybe some other team effects).
    PvP attacks - ranging from stuns to root resistances / nano resistances or evade decreases (maybe some other team effects).
    Solo attacks - ranging from initiative debuffs to AAO debuffs (Increased survivability)(New Tree Of Enlightenment!).

Some of these already exist but as i say they need updating to become worth using and many of these suggestions can be achieved by editing existing attacks (such as Angel of Night for initiative debuffs).

Rage
    Last edited by RimorRage; Feb 4th, 2010 at 22:01:10. Reason: More Ideas!

Yea bump for new tree, it's very useful when you get it from totw, wtb a nice replacement for mid/high lvl's from IS
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Quote Originally Posted by gimpmasta View Post
    Yea bump for new tree, it's very useful when you get it from totw, wtb a nice replacement for mid/high lvl's from IS
    yea, TOE was a really nice attack, I used it all the way to inferno, actually, I used it until I got LE attacks a looong time later.

But, it would be really nice to see a dimach locking team heal that did a heal that was based off your dimach skill.

like heals team for dimach skill *1HP locks dimach for 50 seconds.

would be a great upgrade from ToE, and a good in-betweener to the LE attacks/ sai fung, wherever that comes from... can't remember tbh.

so.. any news?

None for now. ;/
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Why can't they allready just make anvil fist overwrite damage to melee or fire?!

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    yea, TOE was a really nice attack, I used it all the way to inferno, actually, I used it until I got LE attacks a looong time later.

But, it would be really nice to see a dimach locking team heal that did a heal that was based off your dimach skill.

like heals team for dimach skill *1HP locks dimach for 50 seconds.

would be a great upgrade from ToE, and a good in-betweener to the LE attacks/ sai fung, wherever that comes from... can't remember tbh.
    Hm, the idea about a dimach locked heal sits really well with me. It would be nice to choose whether to use your dimach powers to heal or kill.
    'A fearsome enemy, that one friend who does not mirror but mocks when mockery is needed.'

So ?
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

I'd like to suggest a fix to the fact that if you use Inner Balance when in walkmode you can't run for 4-ish minutes

Have happened in alappa when you walk because of ice and in arid when you walk because of regen conductors. Not the biggest problem, but can be annoying for the rest of the team to wait until you can run again
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    General of The Red Brotherhood
    A Rubi-Ka Story - youtube
    TRB Presentation Video divx | wegame

Yeah, like it locks Stamina, annoying thing.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

any news ?
    Herooo0 220/30/70 MA
    Darux 220/30/70 Engi
    Spartax 220/30/70 Enf
    X771 220/30/70 Fix
    Exavii 214/30/70 Shade
    Devix 164 trader
    Herooo00 150 MA

Other than you selling your CC, haven't heard anything new

Lmao
    Herooo0 220/30/70 MA
    Darux 220/30/70 Engi
    Spartax 220/30/70 Enf
    X771 220/30/70 Fix
    Exavii 214/30/70 Shade
    Devix 164 trader
    Herooo00 150 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Local cooldown on healing nanos: Rather than locking out recharge, which previously locked out martial arts attacks
    Blended another quote from below here...
    Martial Arts Attacks: Modifying MA attacks and adding new attacks are on the docket as a potential change.
    I find this to be very helpful! Unfortunately, I want MA attacks to have more of a common place/importance in the MA rotation (ie more attacks with different locks). In short, true martial artist have several deadly attacks to strike an enemy with...

(more details on Parry/Ripost are Coming Soon™)
    There goes that Soon(tm) thing again!

]Heal Nanos: Most likely a reduced cast/recharge time, allowing the MA to ensure a decent rate of healing for both themselves and their team.
    Did it not bug anyone else that martial artist have crazy recharge times when the true idea behind being a ninja is being fast...NOT slow with long recharges and high requirements both in nano/skills.

MatCrea Nanos: Either enhancing current MC nanos, while adding in additional MC nanos which will offer benefits across the MA's level progression, or removing MC as a requirement on their nanolines.
    Interesting topic...do you make MC a "must have" ...or make it all about BM/SI? Either way, please don't have huge requirements for ONE single nano.

Fist Weapons: Minimum damage most likely increased.
    Variety in the MA arsenal is a huge concern. I think a CHOICE should be made...where first/wpns do comparable dmg. That way, the person has freedom to chose without losing out on the favored above all way of damaging (ie shen sticks pve, fist pvp).

Aimshot Changes: Aimshot will most likely receive an execute time, diminishing effectiveness in hotswap setups.
    ~and~
    Dimach: May receive additional benefits at lower levels, based off martial arts items/attacks.
    There is a lot of topics, discussions, debates...and the general concensus is that aimshot takes time to cast, and dimach should be on a lowered cooldown...the soul attack that becomes apart of our regular rotation.

Overall - good stuff. Just want to see FC listen to the suggestions on Dimach, adding more MA attacks, and giving us variety on weapon choice. In general...make us exciting all over.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

To the Mc line, what about putting a Nano that buff ac's and has a proc with a slight chance to stun target ? Not much but enough to be noticeable and worthy to spend ip in Mc

Also, it would make ma's specials since its not on other profs

The idea of an update to ToE is nice
    Last edited by Duc-Esteban; Aug 23rd, 2010 at 17:21:04.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=270798

I have roughly 1500 in BM/SI at 219.

Yeah...this sucks.

Edit: how can I get 1843 without a MP and/or alien armor?
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

DB nano chest, temple tubes/beast helm, DB gloves, nano HUD, infused nano enhancer, nano enhancer, xan nano NCUs, alap nano pads, VTE, ring of presence x2, collar of amplification, comm relay, S10 nano HUD, phulaks etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by tharss View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=270798

I have roughly 1500 in BM/SI at 219.

Yeah...this sucks.

Edit: how can I get 1843 without a MP and/or alien armor?
    i can get 1843 nano skills in NR1. So learn to Martial Artist

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast