Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Report back from your represenatives

Oh and also, what's with the % chance for the stun? FC just recently decided to take back the % chance stun off Bureaucrats....

Seriously, a pvp based on luck is a very stupid idea, anyone agrees with that, so please give up the percentage thing, and make it 100% already, like the agent one.

It can be shorter if needed, but we NEED a damn 100% stun to have a chance at killing healing professions.
    We should not be able to drop them from 100% to 0% of their health during the length of a stun, but if they do a mistake and let themselves go a bit too low, of if they can't keep up with our damages, we NEED to be able to have a 100% chance to land a stun.

Moreover we are in the big balancing era, how the hell do you balance abilities based on % chance anyway? it's obviously not feasible....

soldier is the master of the heavy ranged waepons , yes
    we need better offense there , yes
    we need good boost to perks and AR for both heavy ranged and assault rifles , yes
    but ofc as we control heavy weapons very well using light weapons should be peace of cake we should be able to be very efficient in using them too so PM line , smg/pistols buff are very welcome i like the idea of having all the option and pick what u like and i want to see 20 soldier and there no 2 of them using same weapon or setup where there is space for creative setups

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Perk 1 - HP drain. Hits for 2532-2532 and recovers 100% HP, taunts 8k, 40s recharge.
    Perk 2 - DD perk. Hits for 3462-5027, 45s recharge.
    Perk 3 - 10k taunt, 20s recharge.
    Perk 4 - DD perk. Hits for 3848-6774, 45s recharge.
    lolwhat? devs nerf NT triple and make triple for solds. Very logical...

Yeah! solds need more offense!
    /sarcasm off

100% heal each 40 sec is overpower
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post

/sarcasm off

It's not a triple and it's 3 perks with 3 DEFENSIVE checks..

Also the 100% HEAL is actually 100% of the damage done, returned as a heal :P

Yes we know and understand your bitterness towards 1 button toe smashing on your keyboard strategy getting adjusted, tears for fears imo.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    tears for fears imo.

agreed...i guess at least we are getting something.
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

It's not a triple and it's 3 perks with 3 DEFENSIVE checks..
    How many AR have good PvP sold? 3300-3500?
    I think this perks be landed always, if defense check on perks 100%.

This is triple - ~3 sec cast and ~14k damage in PvM

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

How many AR have good PvP sold? 3300-3500?
    I think this perks be landed always, if defense check on perks 100%.

This is triple - ~3 sec cast and ~14k damage in PvM
    Sky has fallen
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Sky has fallen
    whats wrong? this topic for feedback. This is feedback. My IMHO ofc

Solds have abnormal offense and defense abilities – need improve all other profs to solds balance level.

"... who are you, then?"

abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.

so instead of just crying "nerf soldiers", back it up..

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    ROFL

Lots of sig material coming today. Is it some special holiday time atm or what ? New drug on the market perhaps ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Man, alpha on all profs be nerfed (check balance forum and other profs). Only solds gain boost to it. You can say me why FC do it?
    Solds really need boost to alpha? I think no

"... who are you, then?"

whats wrong? this topic for feedback. This is feedback. My IMHO ofc

Solds have abnormal offense and defense abilities – need improve all other profs to solds balance level.
    You bypass our defense, nukes are likely to have a form of reflect bypassing in the future and our alpha strike (note NO Nova) is reliant more so on perks than its ever had.

See, sky hasn't fallen and the moon [(_)o(_)] has risen.

Said the pixels lol..

What about some new weapon choices in heavy weapons? (small aoe or maybe knockback?)
    Irmo 220 sol
    Hogfather 220 doc "ER...HO. HO. HO."
    Wintersmith 220 crat
    Ainur 209 trader
    Viralbots Incorporated

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."

what need improve all other profs to solds balance level.
    "what need nerf all other porfs to solds balance level'*

/sarcasm off

You're wrong.

First off, recovers 100% hp means it deals 2.5k damage and heals 2.5k damage in PvM. In PvP it deals 1.25k damage, and heals 1.25k damage. Get a rrfe and it deals ~900 damage and heals 900. Use Nanobot Guard, an absorb shield, or anything that'll reduce damage and it heals even less.

All three damage perks are on a 2s execution timer, so the smallest time window you can see the 3 damage perks land in is 4 seconds.

Soldier AS hotswap is getting nerfed, along with their Power Up perkline soon requiring a RE weapon to be used at all, resulting in a HUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE loss of alpha. A way bigger loss than is made up for here.

The average damage dealt when all 3 perks are chained is 12k. Apply the 50% rule for PvP, and suddenly it's 6k damage. Apply rrfe, and suddenly it's 4.2k damage.

Triple for Soldiers? Nope, not really. Lol.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    You're wrong.

First off, recovers 100% hp means it deals 2.5k damage and heals 2.5k damage in PvM. In PvP it deals 1.25k damage, and heals 1.25k damage. Get a rrfe and it deals ~900 damage and heals 900. Use Nanobot Guard, an absorb shield, or anything that'll reduce damage and it heals even less.

All three damage perks are on a 2s execution timer, so the smallest time window you can see the 3 damage perks land in is 4 seconds.

Soldier AS hotswap is getting nerfed, along with their Power Up perkline soon requiring a RE weapon to be used at all, resulting in a HUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE loss of alpha. A way bigger loss than is made up for here.

The average damage dealt when all 3 perks are chained is 12k. Apply the 50% rule for PvP, and suddenly it's 6k damage. Apply rrfe, and suddenly it's 4.2k damage.

Triple for Soldiers? Nope, not really. Lol.
    Signed!!

And to the Topic:

IF all the changes come as proposed, a chance to stun added to the taunt would be very very appreciated! Other than that, IF AS gets nerfed and Agents get a special AS thing... why dont Soldiers get a special Reflect thing? Would make sense! And after all. IT IS our only defense!
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    Signed!!

And to the Topic:

IF all the changes come as proposed, a chance to stun added to the taunt would be very very appreciated! Other than that, IF AS gets nerfed and Agents get a special AS thing... why dont Soldiers get a special Reflect thing? Would make sense! And after all. IT IS our only defense!

the fact they are nerfing our reflects next patch shows atleast one thing, they dont want to give us more, but less, unless you mean max reflect then sure

right now i think a stun is all we need and we are fine, and AS is getting nerfed, no more swapping woot, also, if we get a stun on the new perkline it needs to be locked to assault rifle because other wise

smg/RE solds will be way WAY too strong on non evaders, making it unbalanced, i mean smg mastery, PU, new perkline and 2 stuns with 2 weapons? even i know its too much on a sold vs non evaders, so lock it to AR, it also means we get 1 more reason to go AR

or maybe, maybe just maybe its time we get 1 handed assault rifles!!!! then its perfect XD lol

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    t

or maybe, maybe just maybe its time we get 1 handed assault rifles!!!! then its perfect XD lol

this!
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Specifics haven't been worked out, but ideas for improving assault rifles that have are being considered include adding fling shot, adding unique perk actions/special attacks only available to assault rifles (Questra and I suggested integral grenade launcher and underslung shotgun special attacks obtainable as upgrades/coming standard), and possibly procs to simulate armor piercing ammunition and precise aiming. The devs are extremely resistant to giving additional attack rating to assault rifles, but are not opposed to assault rifle only procs. We'd like to hear what you think about these possibilities.

Heavy Ranged is also being looked into so it can be improved to make up for the loss of Power Up. I'm not sure if it's PvP damage, PvM damage, or both.

It is my personal view that assault rifles should be the clearly superior PvP weapon for soldiers, with plain AR boosts in other weapon lines making them viable but not preferable. Conversely, an assault rifle soldier should be able to pump out decent damage in PvM but always be ODed by weapons designed to do heavy PvM damage.

Also, absorbs might be reworked so it's not possible to hit someone with a 30% cap through them. I have inquired as to whether or not this will affect soldiers under TMS in PvP.
    Last edited by Berinda; Jan 13th, 2010 at 14:36:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    right now i think a stun is all we need and we are fine, and AS is getting nerfed, no more swapping woot, also, if we get a stun on the new perkline it needs to be locked to assault rifle because other wise

smg/RE solds will be way WAY too strong on non evaders, making it unbalanced, i mean smg mastery, PU, new perkline and 2 stuns with 2 weapons? even i know its too much on a sold vs non evaders, so lock it to AR, it also means we get 1 more reason to go AR
    dual soldiers will be for example pure smg or w/e we don't know if any other weapon coming , having access to this line will prevent us from going to lower our dmg by equipping RE weapon or w/e so we can make use of our lost perks so don't be selfish plz and take the line for AR users only and those dual soldier screw them ..
    we need to have the fair chance in being pure smg , pistol or w/e w/o wasting our ips in other weapon and able to invest our other perks as well w/o screwing up with our dmg

and to do what u think as dual soldier u will lose either special forces line <which means as smg sold something like 20sec fa also tracer , Contained burst , crappy heal perk and G. . > or CH line which mean 3180 HP and the only decent heal perk soldier got in addition to the blessing of life and draw blood so i don't think it worth it , and AR alr shining with the High AR , debuffs , and itis kewl dmg

and i don't how FC thinking about reworking absorbs vs capping specials and nerfing reflects >>>>>> w8 nerfing us ?
    FC giving us thing with the right hand and taking something else with the left one , wai ?
    Last edited by randomalpha; Jan 13th, 2010 at 18:11:45.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast