Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Report back from your represenatives

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    Unfortuantely, pressing reload always reloads the left hand, unless the left gun is already full. So this means you need to keep the FA gun in your left hand, which can force you to have a worse gun in the right hand, and use a worse burst rather than the burst from Envy.

Some reload reform would be nice - like separate buttons for reload (left first) and reload (right first)
    Actually, this isn't correct. For yrs, I thought the same, but it seems that the wep with the least number of rounds left, gets reloaded first. Tested it...its true.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Actually, this isn't correct. For yrs, I thought the same, but it seems that the wep with the least number of rounds left, gets reloaded first. Tested it...its true.
    Wow, you're right. That's pretty good.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    Wow, you're right. That's pretty good.
    I cant take credit. I got it off of here, somewhere. I beat my head on the keyboard, too.
    Because we said so.

I cant take credit. I got it off of here, somewhere. I beat my head on the keyboard, too.
    ill take the credit then i guess

bow down to me

I just prefer full auto in left hand anyways, because when you just shot full auto, you can fill in with burst as well, before fa is reloaded, since right hand gun won't be empty. Gives you some more damage on occations, with dual envys at least. If you roll with the rapier it's probably best to use the envys burst.

Close, but actually it's the % of bullets left of the max bullets of the gun. The one with the lower % of bullets left gets reloaded.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    I smiled when I read this post because I think you'll be pleased. While I think it's extremely unlikely we'd get a reduced check on 4 bullets, Berinda and I have asked for 3 and have bumped this with the devs recently.

Once we see the new weapon buffs we can start putting new weapon designs to the devs, but first things first. It seems like most people want a heavy weapons option, so people should start tinkering with ideas for stats on them.

Also, keep in mind that if we did get a HW option it shouldn't be just an AR with a different required skill, it should fulfill a different purpose in PvP. (e.g a huge gatling gun with FA only which would spray up to 3-5 bullets on all targets within a 5-10m radius of the target, but with reduced attack rating on vicinity targets). I'm not as much a HW enthusiast as some of you so I'm sure you guys would have better ideas.
    As I mentioned, I think that gun should be making quite a bit of damage, however it's heavy, and so the penalty is -RS on it.

Some mods:

Requirements:
    Heavy Weapons: 2251
    Ammo: 800/800
    Ammo type: Bullets
    Damage: 800-900 (500)
    Speed:
    Attack 0.50s
    Recharge 0.10s
    Equip Delay: 30.00s
    Range: 30m
    Max Beneficial Skills: 2700
    Attack skills: Heavy Weapons 100%
    Defense skills: Dodge-Rng 50%
    Modifier:
    Max Health 750
    Run Speed -150
    Add All Off 30
    Add All Def -30
    Proc: 1% chance to Snare for 2 secs

Stupidly OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Typical of QQers..

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Typical of QQers..
    Because approximately 5000 damage per hit isn't overpowered? 2500 in PVP? Screw specials, just aim it at someone and let the gigantic minimum damage do its thing; and you don't even need to spend that much IP with it! As its only requirement is 2251 HW and you need nearly zero inits to keep it 1/1 on full DEF, that's IP that can just be poured into evades and NR.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Hey, it's a HW, not a pistol with HW reqs. Reduce the damage, but that's the idea: No specials, heavy, lots of quick damage.
    Last edited by Ocene; May 4th, 2010 at 00:24:45.

-25000 Run Speed, no specials, crit mod of (1), 100% dodge ranged check (cause haven't we learned the lesson of ranged advys yet?), and 1.2/1.2 atk/rchrg and you might have something to talk about ... maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    -25000 Run Speed, no specials, crit mod of (1), 100% dodge ranged check (cause haven't we learned the lesson of ranged advys yet?), and 1.2/1.2 atk/rchrg and you might have something to talk about ... maybe.
    Good job, you just re-invented APTs...except they have specials.

Job well done then. Least you'd still be mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    Job well done then. Least you'd still be mobile
    -25000 RS is mobile? no really just APT up

Nah its not OP guyzzz it has a -150 RS mod.

lol.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Maybe I should augment the RS on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatech View Post
    I just prefer full auto in left hand anyways, because when you just shot full auto, you can fill in with burst as well, before fa is reloaded, since right hand gun won't be empty. Gives you some more damage on occations, with dual envys at least. If you roll with the rapier it's probably best to use the envys burst.
    Your AR is measured with the wep in ur right hand, also any specials that are in both hands, the right hand wep is used. ie: If u have an smg in the right hand, ur smg skill + AAO is ur Att Rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Hey, it's a HW, not a pistol with HW reqs. Reduce the damage, but that's the idea: No specials, heavy, lots of quick damage.
    With a .1 sec swap time.

*innocent look*
    Last edited by Gunfytr; May 4th, 2010 at 10:44:58.
    Because we said so.

With a .1 sec swap time.

*innocent look*
    No no, the equip time is 30 seconds.. the 0.1 is the recharge.. OK a bit on the OP side, but it should be faster than the usual 1.2/1.2.

The thing is, unless you change the game mechanics, you never get below a 2 sec cycle. Although i'd love to have a real gattling or something like that. Having 1/4 attack time would be really nice, a shot every 0.5 sec.
    Unablässig von Blut getränkt ist die Welt doch nur ein riesiger Altar worauf alles was Leben hat geopfert werden muss; endlos, unablässig...

Dooma

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast