Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Report back from your represenatives

if ti actually did scale properly, it would be to weak in the begining, or to weak at the end, think red dawn for MAs

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    They each scale up with perks trained.

The HP drain perk is available at level 10 and it hits/drains

Level 10: 100-100
    Level 40: 216-216
    Level 70: 332-332
    Level 100: 632-632
    Level 150: 932-932
    Level 201: 1132-1132
    Level 205: 1332-1332
    Level 209: 1632-1632
    Level 214: 2032-2032
    Level 219: 2532-2532

My hope is that with Draw Blood being much better and with this Drain, it will make up a bit for the reflect hardcap. This also depends on trying to get rid of the 0% reflect hole immediately after AMS, which is something I'm still working on.

The other 2 DD perks scale similarly.
    I have no idea if this is good or if it's crap. But honestly. As long as we get killed in 3 seconds because we don't dare to ams, does this rly matter at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatech View Post
    So we get a total of 220 points heal at 220?

That perk doesn't really scale, it just buffs dmg by the same amount as your level.
    So far as I know, it SH scales a step every level.

Noticed how I said uses the same kind of mechanic instead of levelling like?
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    I have no idea if this is good or if it's crap. But honestly. As long as we get killed in 3 seconds because we don't dare to ams, does this rly matter at all?
    all nemisis nanos are being looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    how can they scale with lvls if ALL perks are being changed to scale with pure weapon skills? we will have a unique scaling?
    Why is it that every time you type anything in Boot Camp it sounds like someone stamping their foot and pointing their finger with a crazy look in their eye? :P

I've written down the data that Berinda and I have recieved. We're still waiting to hear about their vision of things like RI and BR and GTH, but if the devs have taken anything on board from the conversations all the professionals have had with them about nemesis nanos, we will once again have full heads of hair.

Keep stressing how unbalanced BR is and how unplayable it makes us, but don' pull your hair out just yet.
    Last edited by Questra; Feb 13th, 2010 at 01:44:03.

how can they scale with lvls if ALL perks are being changed to scale with pure weapon skills? we will have a unique scaling?
    damage scales to lv, land rate scales to AR

Hi Questra, I wtb more soldier only heal delta nano.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=222818
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

or hd on the new perk, that would be cool too

Quote Originally Posted by Ceenah2 View Post
    Hi Questra, I wtb more soldier only heal delta nano.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=222818
    This is a nano we would all love to see. The wishlist is long but when there's an opportunity next I can certianly add it on

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    all nemisis nanos are being looked at.
    I'm aware of that. but forgive me if that knowledge isn't enough to make me rest

From what I've been able to gather the change to BR will be less reflect stolen, perhaps "only" 50% and the trader won't be able to get more than 90%.

That still leaves is in the same spot: Ie we wont be able to use ams if there is a trader around in a zerg environment.

1 vs 1 a good trader beats a good soldier without BR.
    Remove it along with the rest of the nemesis nanos and RI and we'll have a much more balanced game right there. The cost of doing this would be very low and it wouldn't affect pvm much at all.

i though traders would get no more than they took? so at least the people around you still be able to kill the trader

i though traders would get no more than they took? so at least the people around you still be able to kill the trader
    it stacks with rrfe......

if they only stole 50% thatd still be 80%, which is AMS4

if they only stole 50% thatd still be 80%, which is AMS4
    Yeah.. and no -4k nanoskills either.

it does? well now, that needs to be looked at...

noob, you have given me an idea... make it so the trader drains the negative effects of TMS as well... make it a "ohh teh noessss" nano, not a "cast it when ever i am given a chance" nano
    Last edited by lostlife; Feb 14th, 2010 at 21:21:56.

it does? well now, that needs to be looked at...

noob, you have given me an idea... make it so the trader drains the negative effects of TMS as well... make it a "ohh teh noessss" nano, not a "cast it when ever i am given a chance" nano
    Already suggested about 900 times.

Anyway.. they shoudl just remove them all and be done with it.
    Not try to correct something that is wrong by definition.

tbh, easiest fix to BR is really just make it turn off rrfe, who wants to bet traders wont bother since without rrfe they will die too fast?

thats ofc along the line of the nerf thats coming to it, but at the VERY least it should turn off rrfe, why should traders have our rrfe, which stacks with their BR reflects, which comes from US, on BOTH fronts? seems ****ing retarded to me when you think about it

There's a lot of assumption going on with "it stacks with RRFE" and that it would "add up" post nerf.

"Doesn't overwrite" != "stacks with".
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    There's a lot of assumption going on with "it stacks with RRFE" and that it would "add up" post nerf.

"Doesn't overwrite" != "stacks with".

be that as it may, i still firmly believe it should turn it off, wanna solve the problem? make rrfe self only and bump my thread, {edited by Anarrina: removed non-constructive comment}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Feb 16th, 2010 at 02:34:08.

im sure the potential amount of reflects a trader can get with gear+buffs+BR is being looked at. they wouldnt want another prof running around with 100% reflects now would they?

im sure the potential amount of reflects a trader can get with gear+buffs+BR is being looked at. they wouldnt want another prof running around with 100% reflects now would they?
    heh its FC

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast