Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Major NT Changes in the Rebalancing Act

Don't say knockback nuke unless you want me to drool, it isn't pretty.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Hacre, December can't communicate to you like Masta does, because for some reason I don't have mod rights to this forum yet. I've passed the class weeks ago, just waiting on someone to fix that... but as far as directly communicating... I think I'm here quite often. /Shrug.

And to address what others are saying:

Me and Masta can only release information that has been okay'd with the "higher sources". NDA prevents us from releasing anymore.

I can assure you that Masta and I are both actively listening and relaying information to the appropriate sources.

Hacre is a great NT, and you would have been in equally as good hands if he would have won, as well as Cris. Like many said, there was no wrong choices.

Everything that can be said/done/argued for is being done so. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'll tell you everything I know, as long as it doesnt break NDA.

Here is a full list of my characters that Im currently playing, and also my AIM screen name if I am not in game. I welcome ANYONE to contact me at any time.

Characters:

Eridonis
    Sarandipity
    Decembersky
    Winterbelle
    Graffiti
    Northpole

AIM Screen Name:
    Decembersky1984
    Last edited by DecemberSky; Jan 30th, 2010 at 05:53:20.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Lower level NTs need a detaunt. 215+ has one.
    No... lower lvl NTs need those pointless taunts on RK nukes to dissapear... or removal of SL nuke lvl locks and reduction in the nanocost of those. An increase in the damage of those SL nukes would be nice as well.

It's so annoying having nothing to cast but IEF til totp/glacial advance and IEF isn't really any sort of big damage when compared to any dd prof.

I'm pretty sure docs could prob OD lowbie NTs, unless ofc NTs ditch the cyberdeck and slap on a weapon or some nonsense.

after reading this, im very glad i rerolled one of my original toons as an nt, looks like a lot of fun to come

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    u are very aggressive to gettin nts the shine they need and very good pvper. u also possess great observations skills.

how come u didnt win professional? ive never seen mastablasta ingame or in bs. but i guess hes more pvm..

i dnt know whats the deal man honestly, i dnt see anyone fightin as hard as u do for nts...
    Obviously you never play, because I play pretty much every day, are you sure you're on RK1 or do you even play, because I've never seen you either? Course, I don't waste my time in BS, it's boring and repetitive and gets me nothing. If you find it fun and rewarding, that's nice for you.
    Then there's me playing my alts which I've been doing a lot lately, as there's very little left to do but fight a few tower wars every once in a while and a few raids that I need to finish to get the last couple bits I need for whatever it is I wish to do on NT.

I can see you're new to the game, so I can't really expect you to know all the crap I waded through for NTs, but then, ingratitude is the reward of life, eh? And if you would set some time aside, try to get a grasp of what's actually being done. From your post in December's new thread, I can gather that you didn't actually read this thread. I mean, really, if anyone should not be critisizing anyone it's you, as you've taken no time to try and understand the magnitude of the changes coming, nor read about any of the coming changes I already posted preliminary details for, like better versions of PNH, burst damage, and so on.

So, is Hacre posting a lot of useful stuff? Yes. Much of it however is all in relation to current game mechanics and as I know those are going to be changed radically and there's not much info, I don't really bother going into any flamewars with the legions of whiners over the current situation. I hope you can appreciate that.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Obviously you never play, because I play pretty much every day, are you sure you're on RK1 or do you even play, because I've never seen you either? Course, I don't waste my time in BS, it's boring and repetitive and gets me nothing. If you find it fun and rewarding, that's nice for you.
    Then there's me playing my alts which I've been doing a lot lately, as there's very little left to do but fight a few tower wars every once in a while and a few raids that I need to finish to get the last couple bits I need for whatever it is I wish to do on NT.

I can see you're new to the game, so I can't really expect you to know all the crap I waded through for NTs, but then, ingratitude is the reward of life, eh? And if you would set some time aside, try to get a grasp of what's actually being done. From your post in December's new thread, I can gather that you didn't actually read this thread. I mean, really, if anyone should not be critisizing anyone it's you, as you've taken no time to try and understand the magnitude of the changes coming, nor read about any of the coming changes I already posted preliminary details for, like better versions of PNH, burst damage, and so on.

So, is Hacre posting a lot of useful stuff? Yes. Much of it however is all in relation to current game mechanics and as I know those are going to be changed radically and there's not much info, I don't really bother going into any flamewars with the legions of whiners over the current situation. I hope you can appreciate that.
    no im not new to the game...someone just needs to be more agressive..and that is what hacre does...thats all im sayin...they dnt even wnt nts to be able to nuke reliably. they wnt our nukes to be counterd easliy and our defenses taken away. they wnt cb gone...how are we supposed to play nt if we cant nuke....voices need to be spoken up.

no im not new to the game...someone just needs to be more agressive..and that is what hacre does...thats all im sayin...they dnt even wnt nts to be able to nuke reliably. they wnt our nukes to be counterd easliy and our defenses taken away. they wnt cb gone...how are we supposed to play nt if we cant nuke....voices need to be spoken up.
    You seem pretty new from how much knowledge you seem to have abt this game. But if you could actually read you'd see the need for CB and other stuff won't be as necessary. Keep up with what's happening instead of starting a million unnecessary qq threads and posts all over.

You're not? With a 2007 joindate and no listed characters, new to me.

CB is probably disappearing in its current form anyway. You can't nuke people without CB? Seems unlikely to me, but of course that I don't have the issue when I go out and nuke other players doesn't mean you don't.
    But then, all NT nukes are being changed. Into what? What numbers are there? None that we know of presently. Will there be a betatest for all this? Yes. Will there be NTs in this betatest? Yes. Will there be input taken from this and statistics gathered? Is there any reason to cry about the current state of how CB is oh so overpowered? No. Why do I not bother with these arguments in the other forums? Is it perhaps because I had them about 500 times over the last 5 years? Have you any idea how much whining we've had over NTs being overpowered? 3 second AS being probably the most famous one.
    So, excuse me that I no longer bother "debating" in the forum with people who don't know anything about what they're talking about and don't want to know. There's just no point in it for me. We can only hope that whoever is NT professional at the point when they implement all the changes will be someone with a brain who can gather relevant feedback and provide it to the devs.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

You're not? With a 2007 joindate and no listed characters, new to me.

CB is probably disappearing in its current form anyway. You can't nuke people without CB? Seems unlikely to me, but of course that I don't have the issue when I go out and nuke other players doesn't mean you don't.
    But then, all NT nukes are being changed. Into what? What numbers are there? None that we know of presently. Will there be a betatest for all this? Yes. Will there be NTs in this betatest? Yes. Will there be input taken from this and statistics gathered? Is there any reason to cry about the current state of how CB is oh so overpowered? No. Why do I not bother with these arguments in the other forums? Is it perhaps because I had them about 500 times over the last 5 years? Have you any idea how much whining we've had over NTs being overpowered? 3 second AS being probably the most famous one.
    So, excuse me that I no longer bother "debating" in the forum with people who don't know anything about what they're talking about and don't want to know. There's just no point in it for me. We can only hope that whoever is NT professional at the point when they implement all the changes will be someone with a brain who can gather relevant feedback and provide it to the devs.
    well spoken...cant argue with that..but wouldnt hurt u to wave ur cyberdeck at them everynow and then

well spoken...cant argue with that..but wouldnt hurt u to wave ur cyberdeck at them everynow and then
    You're missing the point.
    Malentor - Doctor

whats wrong with speakin up sometimes? i understand his position..a closed mouth wnt get fed playa...and thats real

whats wrong with speakin up sometimes? i understand his position..a closed mouth wnt get fed playa...and thats real
    nothing if its for the right reasons.
    Squad Commander of Lex Noctis
    'Larp' 220/22 Atrox Enforcer Phats
    Ohne "Qixote" Dich 220/30/70 Solitus Nano-Technician Phats
    Cellar "Shiae" Door 165/22 Solitus Adventurer Phats
    Little 'Twinks' Boy 21/2 Atrox Enforcer

it is for a right reason..they want nts nerfed so bad that we wnt be able to even nuke..they asking for cb to be heavily nerfed. we dnt have suitable defenses to have a fight last on for extended periods of times.

our best defense now is our offense.

Is your a key broken?

And if you noticed, it's only a few months ago we had a major nerf campaign going where I was flaming klod and chrys left and right. The whines now aren't even comparable, not even worthy of attention.

And again, you keep talking about now, when now doesn't matter. You won't see any changes to the way things are now, at all, till we get the full balance patch.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    No... lower lvl NTs need those pointless taunts on RK nukes to dissapear... or removal of SL nuke lvl locks and reduction in the nanocost of those. An increase in the damage of those SL nukes would be nice as well.

It's so annoying having nothing to cast but IEF til totp/glacial advance and IEF isn't really any sort of big damage when compared to any dd prof.

I'm pretty sure docs could prob OD lowbie NTs, unless ofc NTs ditch the cyberdeck and slap on a weapon or some nonsense.
    Yeah thats what I had been highlighting to our professionals Masta & December. Thankfully they very well aware of it. Even with Totp I can just barely OD an average gear peren Agent, and I am nowhere near as good as shades/MA, thats with second AI dot too. I was planing to stay @ S10 for a while, but a 150 NT is too much weaker than the 165 ones

I like NT so much that I have another TL5 froob NT(apart from this SL NT) as well heading to TL6 too. I would like Not to be the tank in RK mish.
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

Is your a key broken?

And if you noticed, it's only a few months ago we had a major nerf campaign going where I was flaming klod and chrys left and right. The whines now aren't even comparable, not even worthy of attention.

And again, you keep talking about now, when now doesn't matter. You won't see any changes to the way things are now, at all, till we get the full balance patch.
    dude..just cuz u dnt think its ok to speak up for nts now, dnt mean i shouldnt..i will continue too.

and if u dnt think u should stick up for nt's then why become a professional?

And a closed mouth wnt get fed...

Ameratsu, Masta has done more for the NT community than you will ever imagine of doing. Just because you don't have control over your mouth and he does, doesnt mean he isnt "standing up for us".

Right now, there is NO new information that we can release. There isn't anything to stand up or fight about. Everything is TOO NEW. No testing has even started on the new stuff. Right now I think the coders are busy implementing Daily Missions and working on the GFX engine.

Every single dev knows how NTs feel about GTH, and how we feel about CB and other NR debuffs.

and just like Kintaii said to you personally:

"Changes to GTH will be coming along with the rest of the rebalancing changes. We've not announced our finalized intentions with GTH, but we will do so as soon as we have something *to* announce. Your Professionals will give information to you guys when we give information to them."

So, I am sorry if me and Masta arent being loud mouthed lunatics about GTH and CB nerf, its not going to happen...and sorry to spoil your delusion, if Hacre were a professional, he'd be the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    Ameratsu, Masta has done more for the NT community than you will ever imagine of doing. Just because you don't have control over your mouth and he does, doesnt mean he isnt "standing up for us".

Right now, there is NO new information that we can release. There isn't anything to stand up or fight about. Everything is TOO NEW. No testing has even started on the new stuff. Right now I think the coders are busy implementing Daily Missions and working on the GFX engine.

Every single dev knows how NTs feel about GTH, and how we feel about CB and other NR debuffs.

and just like Kintaii said to you personally:

"Changes to GTH will be coming along with the rest of the rebalancing changes. We've not announced our finalized intentions with GTH, but we will do so as soon as we have something *to* announce. Your Professionals will give information to you guys when we give information to them."

So, I am sorry if me and Masta arent being loud mouthed lunatics about GTH and CB nerf, its not going to happen...and sorry to spoil your delusion, if Hacre were a professional, he'd be the same way.
    i understand that, but he cant tell me not to voice my thoughts...this is a public forum. i dnt

wanna see a profession i love be nerfed to oblivion.

if u dnt speak out then people wont hear u.,.and speaking of hacre i see at least voicing his

opinion on some of these ridicoulous threads about nts. you two guys are our voices...no i dnt

think you should respond to every lil thread. but some issues need to be constantly addressed.

Masta has to respect my opinion like i respect his. if i dnt see anything hes doing thats my

opinion. But thats not my opinion, i just want people in nt community to speak up more.. Yeah i

know about the changes etc. But im also aware of the current state of NTS, we have came along

way and i dnt wanna see that growth stunted..Now if something is wrong with me wanting to see our profession prosper then something is clearly wrong with the forums.

our growth wont be stunted. lol?

Cris and Masta and all the NT Professionals before got us to where we are now, not by being loud and obnoxious, but by being thoughtful and deliberate. Take a page from their book if you actually want to help out NTs. Right now no one repsects your opinion because you look like a troll.
    Last edited by DecemberSky; Jan 31st, 2010 at 13:41:53.

i understand that, but he cant tell me not to voice my thoughts...this is a public forum. i dnt
    I didn't say any such thing. I said I wasn't going to bother with these things because there was no longer any point to it. You are free to continue doing so, just don't berate me for not doing it, I gave you the reasons why.
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast