Thread: New Dungeon

New Dungeon

I'd like to suggest a new dungeon.
    Name: Omni-tek Ship Yard
    Level range: 80-140

This will be a large walled base with a lot of aggro level 80-140 mobs (higher level further away from the gate). Inside the gates will be partially constructed space ships of a massive scale.
    On the base will be entrances to several instances:

Administration (level 80-100) Large, clean building with comfortable furniture littered about, lobby with couches you can steal. Populated with enforcer mobs who wear tank armor and use Sledge Hammers, and crat mobs who wear suits and summon bots/fight with pistols. Enforcer mobs on lower level guarding higher up offices. Enforcer mobs drop random qls of cas (80-100), crat mobs drop random qls of carbonum, storm carbonum, and omni carbonum qls 90-110. Boss mob (level 100 Bureaucrat Terry Craig) drops several types of boots locked to different classes.

Lab (level 100-120)- Large underground complex with cages containing all sorts of horrors (that you can release and fight), and Doctor/Nanotechnician mobs. Almost exclusively casters- nt mobs aoe nuke teams, doctor mobs heal them. Doctor mobs have shotungs, pistols, nt mobs exclusively wear cyberdecks. Mobs drop items to modify NT level 50 and 100 decks with different advantages, like +1% nanodamage, +nanodelta, etc. Nano armor, and miy's nano armor drop. Boss mob (level 120 Chief surgeon Jose Barrios) drops nodrop doctor armor that adds body dev + nanopool.

Engineering (level 120-140)- Interior looks like one of those missions with computer terminals and research equipment, populated with engineers and their bots. Mobs drop Temporal swords, nodrop ql 100-105 Meele energy weapons with comparable damage to COH items. Chief Engineer Tom Sampson (level 140 boss) summons a slayerdroid, several mechdogs, drops nodrop ql 100 engineer grenade launcher.

Some of the Item drops:

Code:
    Craig's Boots of Blasting

Terry Craig is a low level omni administrator born in omni 1. While he isn't a particularly talented leader of men, he is very good to his engineers- whom he allows a lot of leeway. Because of this- every year on his birthday the engineering department presents him with a pair of powerful, nano augmented boots that they spent the majority of their time crafting when they should've been working on vital projects. These are one of those pairs. 

Requirements:
    class = nt, crat, mp, doc, trader
    int  >=  300
    max nano >= 3000

Effects:
    All ACS + 350
    Matter Creation + 12
    Nano Pool + 40
    Direct Nano Damage + 1%

Code:
    Craig's Running Shoes

Terry Craig is a low level omni administrator born in omni 1. While he isn't a particularly talented leader of men, he is very good to his engineers- whom he allows a lot of leeway. Because of this- every year on his birthday the engineering department presents him with a pair of powerful, nano augmented boots that they spent the majority of their time crafting when they should've been working on vital projects. These are one of those pairs. 

Requirements:
    agi  >=  360
    stam  >=  300
    class = adv, fixer, ma, shade

Effects:
    All ACS + 350
    Runspeed + 124
    Evade Clsc + 12
    Dodge Ranged + 12
    Duck exp + 8
    Code:
    Craig's Boots of Bashing

Requirements:
    str  >=  440
    stam  >=  380
    class = enf, keeper, mp

Effects:
    All ACS + 350
    str + 16
    all +damage + 5
    2h blunt + 14
    1h blunt + 14
    2h edged + 14
    1h edged + 14
    attack rating + 6
    Code:
    Craig's Sneaking Shoes

Requirements:
    sense >=  360
    agil  >=  300
    class = Agent, Fixer, Shade

Effects:
    All ACS + 350
    concealment + 60
    piercing + 12
    rifle + 12
    smg + 12
    aimed shot + 24
    sneak attack + 24
    Code:
    Sampson Grenade Launcher

Tom Sampson is a short, hostile, unlikeable man, but he builds a good grenade launcher.  

Requirements:

grenade >= 800

Properties:

Slot:  Right hand
    Attack time: 4s
    Recharge time: 1s
    Clip: 20 - Grenades
    Damage: 240-410 (220) - Fire AC
    Attack rating cap: 1100

Effects:
    mech. engi + 12
    elect. engi + 12

I'd love to see more of these "little" zones around, weapons/armor all comparable to eachother so it doesnt really matter what one you go raid. 2 or 3 levels, use standard tile sets for the game but make them unique from eachother. A team should be able to clear the area. Good exp/loot/cred an hour. Maybe get a "raid" mission from someone for some extra exp from it.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Cool idea for a playfield.

Your proposed items don't seem to be that bad, although maybe since you're focusing on level 80-140 you should probably not put in items that people at level 49 would be more interested in

Although that Grenade launcher looks sweeeeeet
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Your proposed items don't seem to be that bad, although maybe since you're focusing on level 80-140 you should probably not put in items that people at level 49 would be more interested in
    Been to SoM lately?

Tokens.

Just put in a few random tokens and you dont need to get out anymore.
    Last edited by Lusos101; Jan 3rd, 2010 at 09:12:20. Reason: Becuase
    Gustatus similis pullus.

I wanna talk to Sampson.

I like the whole concept expect the prof locked weapons/gear. It could be improved to simply right clicking the armor to change to prof tag and mods on it. That would make it so everyone can have something worthwhile there.

The running shoe's seems a bit gimped. I would up the evades to +12 for all 3.

Sandy Boots:
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=248913

The Bashing boots looks nice but maybe swapping stam/strength requirement would be better and Add Melee Energy to it as well.

The Sneaking boots look very good for a shade
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I once got petitioned for "impersonating FC personal" for claiming I ran helpbot.

Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    Been to SoM lately?
    Yup. And I know exactly what you mean and agree with it.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Bump, and heres temporal sword:
    Code:
    Temporal Sword

Omni-tek experiments with the manipulation of the flow of time are only in their infancy,
    due to the annoying fact that when objects reappear from a 4th dimensional plane, they tend
    to collide with matter that inhabits the same spot, fusing and causing significant damage to
    the surrounding countryside.
    Due to these ill effects, it isn't particularly advisable to use temporal fields for travel, but they do
    make for handy weapons. The circuit in this sword bends a molecule-thin strip of matter into the
    5th dimension, never to be recovered.
    Note to user- Do not leave this weapon activated in a room without proper ventilation, at risk
    of asphyxiation. 

Requirements:

Meele Ener. >= 1001
    Fast attack        >= 501

Properties:

Slot:  Right hand (2 handed)
    Attack time: 1s
    Recharge time: 1s
    Damage: 1-720 (320) - Radation AC
    Attack rating cap: 1400

Effects:
    NanoDelta - 4
    Time/Space + 16

Make that sword slower and you got yourself a deal
    Menkyo Ilikedagunz2: 200/2x XP Grinding Opi MA
    Judashero: 60/6 Untwinked Trox Soldier
    Revocation: 58/6 NM Crat E
    Takainohebun: 30/3 Trox MA E
    Jeezusaurus: 21/2 Trox Enf E
    Okuiri Takainoakki: 15/2 Trox MA E
    Bachiatari: 9/1 Untwinked Trox Enf
    Peddler Itami: 5/1 Trox Trader E

Bump, and new item:

http://auno.org/res/aoicons/160124.gif
    Code:
    Power Shield of Jose Barrios
    Being a doctor didn't used to be a dangerous job. In the past doctors were healers "after the fact"- and where only capable of healing those who were not in immediate danger. With the relatively recent advent of nanotechnology, however, battlefield medics have to be as rough and tough as the strongest soldier, or nearly so, or they will find themselves in a world of hurt. 
    In his work studying various particularly dangerous designer mutants, Chief Surgeon Jose Barrios created this shield to protect himself from accidental limb loss and/or death. 

Requirements
    User  Stamina 	>= 550 	
    User  Profession = Doctor

Attack time  	2s
    Recharge time 	20s
    Damage  	10-80 (180) - Melee AC

Attack Skills
    Biomet 100%

Defense Skills
    Evade Close 100%

Effects
    Meele ac + 650
    Imp/proc ac + 650
    All other acs + 600
    Max health + 300
    Max nano + 300
    Add all def + 75

Shields are for Keepers and MPs, tyvm.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.