Thread: broken stuff . .

broken stuff . .

our alb wenwen , all profs got decent stuff on it , while we stuck with adv with 24 max reflect dmg it don't affect endgame soldier only but also TL5 twinkers suffer from the lack of any thing useful on it while others have blockers and stuff , AR/heal or real max reflect on it will be nice , something like 100-200
    our Habb it resist root/snares but motr can do that job motr even resist stuns too so can't we extend itis job to resist/break stuns stuns too and shorten itis recharge to 3min ?
    our procs we 've been asking to fix them especially "Fuse Body Armor" 800 acs WTF ? they only useful line is the add dmg ones the others don't do any help in pvp/pvm so we need real fix and balance here i suggest :
    1 the AAO one to be something like 60 AAO for Successful Targeting and 120 AAO for Target Acquired
    2 the ac's ones turn them to extra dmg something like adv's combustion
    3 the HD ones for heal proc or real HD boost mb 30 HD for Reconditioned and 50 HD for Emergency Bandages
    the add dmg one is fine but itis very gimpy at lower lvls mb boost it there
    just so we don't forget this any other ideas are welcome

However bad your alb wen wen looks, ours is worse.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

if u are an advy , so we both need fix there

Yes soldier's Albatraum wenwen increases by a few points the reflected damage you're making. Which is already something you won't count on.

Funny thing is that I kept mine, I was hoping my bank would lose it is one of the bags, it maybe did.

Not worth the storage for it imo.

Heh it won't even go in a social slot for a cool grey wen wen...
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

24 max reflect dmg? hehe thats even worse then keeper wen wen (1k HP for 1min)
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

You can have Wen-Wen of Insignificance if you like, -2.5k taunt every 30 mins?

Thats what Doc, Crat and Engie get and is by far the worst of the bunch.

+24 reflect damage might be a bit lame but it's still useful, more so for a soldier than an adv (who only get +12 and lets face it, rarely get hit).

I know at TL5 with low hp and minimal healing every little bit of damage I take counts, so when I'm hitting a soldier and he has quite a bit of refect damage I do see it effect my HP bar.

Nerf Tanana beat me to it.

NT's wen wen is crap as well iirc, would gladly trade some occassional reflects for it
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rub View Post
    Nerf Tanana beat me to it.

NT's wen wen is crap as well iirc, would gladly trade some occassional reflects for it
    NT Wen Wen is one of the best, depending on your point of view. A special absorb blocker that refreshes on death (if it hasn't been changed). Perfect for BS PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    our alb wenwen , all profs got decent stuff on it , while we stuck with adv with 24 max reflect dmg
    enfs got 1k hp buff, yay

Agents get 100 AAO.

Nice i guess if you like to rely on 20 second swaps for a 1 minute 30 second attempt every 20 minutes at killing someone.

Why dont we all just admit wen-wen sucks and be happy with that?
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    our alb wenwen , all profs got decent stuff on it.....
    Welcome to the soldier profession...

Do you even read up on stuff before you make statements like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Agents get 100 AAO.

Nice i guess if you like to rely on 20 second swaps for a 1 minute 30 second attempt every 20 minutes at killing someone.

Why dont we all just admit wen-wen sucks and be happy with that?
    Well, to be fair agent/fixer one is at least useful at tl5
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisfix View Post
    Well, to be fair agent/fixer one is at least useful at tl5
    and lower tls
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!