Thread: Open up The Rihwen to Sloobs!

Open up The Rihwen to Sloobs!

I've made a thread about this before, but since there are actually professionals now, FC might hear it.

Open up The Rihwen to sloob MPs, it's the only endgame pet (save the dog) that's AI locked! And I see no reason for it.
    Last edited by notcrattey; Jan 1st, 2010 at 02:06:14.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

It's already in the wishlist. I recall hearing about this when I was on RK2 and figured this is pretty silly. I'll grab Developer ears at somepoint when all the epic hangovers are done with and see what's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    It's already in the wishlist. I recall hearing about this when I was on RK2 and figured this is pretty silly. I'll grab Developer ears at somepoint when all the epic hangovers are done with and see what's going on here.
    Haha, thank you. I didn't even notice it was in the wish list already (nor was I expecting it to be)
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!