Thread: AO fu...ed up!

Unhappy AO fu...ed up!

It's a sad fact but after the last patch I find AO totally unplayable.... Each time now I try to fight something that is yellow I loose. Happens everytime, before the patch I could fight almost red monsters and defeat them but now even green monsters are hard.

And missions I don't even want to mention those...

Dont misunderstand me cause I've been an eager promotor of Anarchy Online and I love the game. Ever since the Beta days I have enjoyed playing this game. I sincerely hope they fix some of the bugs that came with the last patch... and fast!

I have quit too

The programmers are inept maybe incompetent

save yourself quit now

ummmmm why is the moderator moving these posts??/

embarrASSed?

I wonder........

Then stop playing it. It's not like you're married to the game or anything.

Each time now I try to fight something that is yellow I loose.
    I haven't had any extra problems with mobs, and so far, everything that says mob toughness was increased has just been rumor.

And missions I don't even want to mention those... I sincerely hope they fix some of the bugs that came with the last patch... and fast!
    I tried the mission types yesterday, after the serverside patch went in. They're fixed. They put in two patches over the weekend that fixed the problems with them, as far as I can see.

But really, if you're not having fun, then just play another game and check back later. No use in forcing yourself to play a game when you don't want to.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

Nall, kiddo...
    He moved them because they were under the wrong topic.

kids these days... /me shakes head
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary