Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Advy's wishlist/balance/discussion stuff

Advy's wishlist/balance/discussion stuff

Currently being worked on

Morphs: Create greater distinction between morph lines & enhance benefits for being morphed. Morphs will not see benefits boosted past Wolf form - Instead, greater distinction between the functionality of the differing morphed forms, including enhancing the nano-based toolset for morphs.

Un-morphs: Create differing advantages for Adventurers who choose *not* to use morphs.

Heals: Increased nano cost. Goals are to place Adventurer in second place for amount of healing output, but via sacrificing damage (potentially via a morph line [tree morph?]).

Damage Type Modifiers: Looking into extending the functionality of the Adventurer's damage-changing toolset across multiple level ranges.

Towers: Create diversity in Advy tower pets by including multiple functionality based on currently used morph (IE: Casting a tower under Wolf morph will create a tower with different effects than casting a tower while under Pit Lizard, or while unmorphed).

Calms: Duration decreased, faster casting, increased functionality in Shadowlands (goes for all professions).

Old wishlist is a bit outdated. with the balance patch incoming it will be a nice time to discuss this again.
    compared to other profboards advy forum is pretty dead, would be nice to get a better view what other advy's want so i can discuss it with devs.
    read the current/old wishlist again if you like or just post whatever that comes up in you.

guess i start off.

morphs:

only usefull morph we have atm is wolf (more dmg,def,rs). this is also the only morph that got upgraded since SL. i would like to make an use of other morphs again.

Adventurer team aura - line (aka mother wolf)

Currently we only get the boost when we are in wolf-form.
    Imo it should give the boost in all forms and not just wolf.
    this is something i really want tbh. i fail to see why it should be wolf only and it would help a lot to make other morphs more popular.

Sabretooth-morph

This was the morph we used for more dmg and the AR boost. this became useless after the improved wolf morph came and mother wolf nano made it even more outdated.
    Sabretooth should be our best dmg morph. a boost or an improved sabretooth would be nice.
    what i personally more like is an upgrade for Frenzy of Fur this seems kinda a forgotten nano. would be nice to boost this. so there is a reason to use our tiger again!

Lizard-morph

dear god change the size already or even better give it a complety other form (any ideas?) so we could use it indoor also.
    ofcourse just that wont make it more usefull. i see this more as a tanking/hp morph. we got some nanos we can use with this form.
    Flamespout 5mins lockout way too long. poor damage, only 10m aoe.
    Corrosive Cloud again poor damage. lovely effect though (the green fart!)
    Incinerate low damage this days again. lockout seems fine.
    up the damage on those or change the nanos to something more usefull. for example increase the dmg on Incinerate so it will be extra dmg in pvp/pvm.
    Flamespout needs a dmg boost or change into something else (small area taunt?)
    Corrosive Cloud i love the effect on this one. but again a damage boost would be nice.
    Kin of Tarasque Seems a nice nano till you see the lockout time. recovering time should be decreased to a reasonable time.
    ofcourse changing all of those would be too much to ask for. i would mainly like to see getting Kin of Tarasque changed. it could be usefull in both pvp and pvm in some situations.

Grove Warden/Tree

Not sure what to think of this one. totally useless in pvp since it cant move.
    even in pvm its annoying for melee to use. sure it gives yourself nano and gives the team 9 heal eff% but why would anyone use that if you cant do anything yourself.

Leet/parrot

Parrot is nice for transport but also the only nano in that line that can fly like a yalm. would be more lowbie friendly if all bird morphs could fly
    Leet: i see this as a fun-morph. not much to change here i guess.

Melee adv's

sync problems (Target is out of range...), low AR compared to all other melee profs.

Ranged adv's

Improved JEPP is been asked for a very long time for pvm damage. We arent asking for much. recent thread about it http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=566846

Other stuff

Upgraded COTWK? some tara items got a boost lately so why not.

things i like to discuss (ofc everything above also):
    Melee vs Ranged balance
    pvp:who do think is better in pvp now? why? what could be done to balance melee vs ranged?
    pvm: not really much a DD whore anymore. so not sure how this balance is atm (maybe some melee and ranged DD whores could post their numbers?)

I will add more and make this post prettier later when i have more time. sadly i have to go right now.
    Last edited by TheDdevil; Jan 9th, 2010 at 15:09:01.
    Thedevil 220/30 Adventurer
    My Collage

My main was a melee adv and I actually found a few uses for the tree morph. As the only tank'ish prof in my small org I found creative ways to do encounters.

The eremite in alb and the tree in the biodome. Both became a easier with the tree morph. What I think would be an "improvement" to the morph is if instead of rooting you it was just a massive snare (like the uber ess line of enforcers). A shorter cast time would probably also make that morph something more might use in various situations.

I always used saber with the wolf aura while leveling (changed mains to an enf before getting the improved wolf stuff) and it just felt strange, wolf morph cast 2 buffs, drop wolf, cast saber. A saber aura that focuses on +crit% and +dmg would be a fitting improvement.

Lizard... First I would bug the devs to fix the point of view after casting cold blood. When I would play around with lizard and shrink down I would have to zone to get the point of view back at the head of the lizard and not way out in front. Zoning would fix this. Like you stated the "breath weapon" nanos are pretty weak. Even as a noob when I could cast them I would only use them to mass murder leets.

Parrot, with flight speed being pretty much the same no matter what if the lower bird forms could fly then there is no reason to get the higher ones. Maybe cut the line down to just parrot and lower its requirements where the average player could cast it around level 80-100.

Leet, I would say make a self only (non-falseable) version that has a lot more conceal. Make sneak attack at lower levels more viable. A friend of mine started an adv and without twinking conceal or sinking a lot of ip into it and it still most of the time not being high enough sneak attack was a wasted requirement (he solo'ed a lot so back stab is not really useful). He did finally master the target, step out of the room, bust in really quick and give the mob some surprise buttsecks. Beyond that lowbies/noobies see sneak as a waste of ip.

As for the shapes, I would like to see the shadowland morphs get the same models as the shadowlands mobs. Has been asked for many times over the years. With the new database being able to handle more information it might be time to ask again.

Last thing, poisonous bite... really, fire fist graphics but it changes our dmg to poison. Can we get that changed to a different color (does look kind of cool when in lizard form tho).
    Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn
    Nah, the general perception of Adventurers in AO is that we're a DD profession with fur.
    Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 13.33%

Good initiative in this thread. I'll try and contribute in this thread later, for now suffice to say that while you're very correct about the morphs and using wolf for 99% of the time, leveling advs sometimes do use kitty (for insta heal first, and more DD later on). Similarly, as ranged at least, the tree morph is useful for Alb, also for Hezak in IS (nano regen effect) and some other places where you need stun immunity (Ian Warr).

What's wrong is really the only combat morph being the wolf and others having no real use and too long cast times / super high requirements necessitating swapping so changing morphs won't really happen mid fight.

Things I'd like to see would be serious PvM DD for the sabre morph, greatly improved HP buffage and a more effective Kin of Tarasque for the pit lizard line, perhaps with the nukes changed to a more taunting function, evades go on the wolf and the tree morph could use better bonuses since it has no instant heal - being able to move even slowly would be good.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I'll just post what i wroe from my fr00b account in balance section:

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    I completely disagree with being able to disable any clue of what morph we're in. I think the meshes and animations (esp. sabre) need updated, and there needs to be a size adjustment, all of them cut to half the size would be nice; but to disable it all together, you're taking away some of the tactical aspect of the game.

I think wolf is fine, obviously the most balanced, effective morph. It may feel OP to ranged adv's but it fits just right into the toolset of melee. (you know, the real adv's )

Since the animation on Sabre was cut in half, i feel like I'm hitting very slow when i use it now, and as it's been mentioned the only benefit would be the use of Frenzy, which doesn't last quite long enough to take the defensive hit from not using wolf. Also, who ever said a CAT isn't fast and agile, get real. This morph should be comparable to Wolf, only swap defensive for Offensive mods....in fact let's lose Frenzy all together and replace it with fresh static mods (Some +dmg, more AAO +crit) to bring it up to par as Wolf's counterpart.

Leet, this is where miracles could happen. double the conceal, add half the run speed of Wolf, then make a pvp version that looks like Shadowleet, and give it a mix of Wolf, and Sabre mods, and add a nano regain and heal modifier, all slight mods! nothing to OP it, but to make more useful in support situations...yay!

Dragon, get rid of the nukes all together imo, we're adv's we should not be using such things. Make KoT into an Aura, and call it a day.

Tree, love it how it is, needs very little, and a walking tree doesn't make much sense to me. imo the best mod, if any to add would be some reflect/absorb help. and boost the team benefits a bit to help nano regain.

Parrot, it is what it is, a Yalm with feathers.

1 last note, make Cold Blooded work on ALL morphs!
    there's some other cool ideas floating around as well. and I love the idea of wolf aura working fully for all morphs.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Lizard-morph

dear god change the size already
    NO! with the shrink nano I'm the same size as a lot of leets, stood me in good stead when going for dd epeen on pande raids. Size is manageable - leave as is.

/agree wrt low dd for lizard nanos

FC did have a scorpion morph but it got dropped, maybe worth a revisit? Sounds like a crit mob to me...

Tree form - this is damn useful in some situations, leave for others to discover them. Experiment a little

Otherwise, constructive post. thanks.
    220/30 Ranged Advy, Neut 'n proud of it. Moxet
    220/25 NT Moxilla
    220/29 Moxdacrat
    150/14 Doc
    200/18 MP
    various other bits n bobs

Lizard:
    Change the mesh to spinetooth (brown for the low ones, black for the 220) and make it usable indoors

Ranged weapons:
    As should be more pvm friendly for dd now, but we need some consistency. If we're supposed to use AS for pvm we need a lower ql AS pistol than the xan (and more conceal). If we're supposed to use FA for pvm we need a better FA pistol for high levels

Agree on the Sabretooth upgrades, agree on the KoT and the nukes (although...what are adv's doing with morphs lol? IMO would be more profitable to improve the dragon morph itself).

Grove warden - I really think the main problem with this is the cast time....if it didn't take so long to cast you could morph up on a boss for extra heals without taking 1/2 the fight time to do it. The idea of an "Ent" of sorts is fun ofc but they'd have to reduce the root/snare resist or give some other setback to it (reduced runspeed or some such) in order to not get bashed for it...
    I really think reduced cast time could open up some interesting possibilities...

Parrot and flying - although it would be cool to be able to fly as a lowbie I'd actually rather not have the lower birds be able to fly, because that ability is something you can aspire to...don't want to instantly have everything at tl 2 (damn OP traders!) or the rest of the lvling isn't getting you much. The only way I'd promote it would be if they changed the flying mechanic so that you are slower with the smaller birds...but that's just me.
    On that note...I thought dragons could fly? ^^

Melee advs - can't really say a whole lot, really feel like I'm missing out playing with a ranged adv though with their full auto and 6kish bursts lol, sucks to not have a big (short recharge) special solo...but not a major issue

Ranged adv - advanced JEPP...been said for a really damn long time no need to say more.

Extra Word about morphs - although it can be great for spying through walls on tough missions, I'm sure most advy's have encountered the problem/irritation of going into 1st person when they run into objects (including going up a hill, which is really annoying). Would be nice to have some change to this...

Quote Originally Posted by Keldon View Post

Last thing, poisonous bite... really, fire fist graphics but it changes our dmg to poison. Can we get that changed to a different color (does look kind of cool when in lizard form tho).
    This...it's a bit odd that the *cough* bite is in the middle of the 2 heads...would be nice to at least have the graphic at the mouths (would be really awesome to have a buff like that for sabre with the fire coming from the paws...and it could also help with the damage boost sabre needs now).
    Last edited by gimpmasta; Dec 19th, 2009 at 21:45:53.
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Weapons (ranged)
    With FC considering AS as being a proper part of our toolset and with the AS changes (hopefully) making AS useful for us in PvM I don't think we should get an upgraded JEPP/other FA pistol. Instead I think we should get a range of Adventurer locked AS pistols for levels from ~100 (roughly when the JEPP starts being used) up to endgame - including one to replace the troller, or an upgrade for the troller (as currently our best endgame pistols are general use ones). Of course any new Adventurer specific AS pistols would have to be added after the changes in order to not be OP.

Dust Brigade nanos
    I think the requirements for these are currently too high. I don't think these should be easy to cast but as they are now swaps are still required to cast them even with a pretty much maxed out setup. Please lower the requirements by about 5% *or* give us a significantly more BM, MM & (especially) SI somehow.

Morphs

Firstly I think all high level morphs (and the DB wolf morph) need to have their cast time drastically reduced - preferably instant cast; with the huge nanocost they have it's not as if we can afford to keep swapping them constantly. Secondly, apart from Wolf and Leet I think we need updated versions of all of our morphs. Wolf is the only morph line that has been updated since SL and Leet (as a social nano) doesn't really need an update unless some changes are made to make it viable for us as a combat morph. Also Poisonous Bite should be changed to stay running after cancelling a morph.

Wolf:
    This should be our defensive morph (primarily evades/AAD and runspeed). The problem is that currently the DB Wolf morph offers better +damage than the top Sabre morph; even more so with Mother Wolf. However this seems to me like less of a problem with the Wolf morph itself and more that the other morph lines have been neglected since SL.

Sabretooth:
    This should be our offensive/DD morph. Significantly greater +damage than Wolf, AAO instead of AAD, no runspeed modifier. Currently only used prior to getting DB wolf as there is sufficient difference between the SL wolf/sabre morphs to justify swapping depending on situation (more +damage/offence or more evades/defence). An improved Sabre morph to complement the DB Wolf morph as well as a (much needed) update to the Frenzy nanoline would make this morph useful at endgame again.

Tree:
    Make this snare the user with -2.5k or so runspeed instead of rooting the user. Also, adding a nano initiative buff to the team aura would be nice.

Pit lizard/dragon:
    Considered largely useless due to its size, inability to use in indoor areas and the uselessness of its supporting nanos (nukes, Kin of Tarasque). Currently doesn't offer significant advantages over Wolf/Sabre. My suggestions for this are:

• Add a new version in order to keep up with DB Wolf/hopefully upgraded Sabre/etc
    • Add a small but significant taunt proc to it
    • Make it smaller, or even better: change the mesh used to be like the SL spinetooth/dragon mobs (i.e. a small Tarasque mesh; would look much better). Cold Blooded would need to be changed as a result of this.
    • Allow it to be used indoors
    • Greatly reduce the lockout on Kin of Tarasque
    • Make the nukes more useful, perhaps add an extra taunt to those too

Leet:
    Currently more of a "social" morph. Can either leave this as-is or could add a new version that gives much more concealment as well as significant Aimed Shot and AAD buffs, perhaps also some leet-specific support nanos.

Parrot:
    Our travel morph, as it is now it's mostly fine however I think this should be removed from the "major evade buff" nanoline. Stacking issues with buffs like GSF and RI are a major pain & it's not like we can fight in this form.

Other nanos

Cyclic Damage Shields
    It would be very nice to finally have these reworked so the absorb portion is moved into a secondary, "child" buff. I don't use the cyclic shields atm because of this.

SL maps
    The cast time should be reduced on all of them.

Misdiagnosis
    Please change the target profession requirement to visual profession, i.e. allowing it to be cast on FP agents.

Poisonous Bite
    Remove it from the general "Damage buffing" nanoline please so it can stack with soldier/etc damage buffs.

Other

An upgraded CoTWK would be nice, preferably not in the form of yet another cloak though :P I would also like to see buffs for SI and AS (& SA for melee) added to our stellar nanodeck.
    Oppopji 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Ramillis 220/23/55 Doctor
    Onaelmel 217/13/37 Nano-Technician
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyMox View Post
    NO! with the shrink nano I'm the same size as a lot of leets, stood me in good stead when going for dd epeen on pande raids. Size is manageable - leave as is.
    This is true. When zerg raids were the norm, you had to go without behe though in order not to stand out. But it did help epeen quite a bit

One more thing that was forgotten about the Cold Blooded size modifier. For the love of god please fix the camera when using that nano, since it is royally screwed up and fixes to where the head of the full sized lizard would actually be. This means your head will be in a wall far before your actual character.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppopji View Post

SL maps
    The cast time should be reduced on all of them.

Misdiagnosis
    Please change the target profession requirement to visual profession, i.e. allowing it to be cast on FP agents.

Poisonous Bite
    Remove it from the general "Damage buffing" nanoline please so it can stack with soldier/etc damage buffs.

Other

An upgraded CoTWK would be nice, preferably not in the form of yet another cloak though :P I would also like to see buffs for SI and AS (& SA for melee) added to our stellar nanodeck.
    love these ideas, esp about the nemesis nano, all nemesis nanos should work on agents in chosen FP imo, but ESPECIALLY ours!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by oppopji View Post
    parrot:
    our travel morph, as it is now it's mostly fine however i think this should be removed from the "major evade buff" nanoline. Stacking issues with buffs like gsf and ri are a major pain & it's not like we can fight in this form.
    qft.
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyMox View Post
    Ah i agree with you after you use the shrink nano. But i was refering to the normal huge form. with a reasonable size they should allow us to use lizard indoors also.
    Dont want to see fat lizard sitting on cap points in BS
    Thedevil 220/30 Adventurer
    My Collage

I agree with evrything oppoji said. He pretty much summed up what most adventurers would like to see changed.

For me one of the most important changes that could be made to make adventurers more fun and interactive is to make all mophs overwrite eachother and all of them should be instant castable at apporopriate levels if you have invested some in getting high nano init.

The reason i want this is so that switching morphs in combat will be a tactical choice. Having to click off the old morph and cast a new one, while losing any aura benefits etc is not really ideal.
    For example we start off in saber for offence and alfa damage, we get attacked so we then instantly switch to wolf after some fighitng, we draw the attention of several opponents so we switch to pit-lizard and use Kin of Tarasque. Things are going badly so we switch to calias morph parrot (usable indoors, have inate nano resist and debuff resists but cant attack) and attempt to run away.

As far as leet go i would love to see this become our sneaky ranged DD option. Giving some bonus to Aimed Shot, AAO and maybe some crit.

As a shapeshifter class we sure have many limitation to our forms. Would love to see more action shifting.

As is, instacast on top wolf wont do me as ranged adv much good :/

But yeah, I'm up for some variation in the morph department.
    Game Suggestion:Make TL7 more then just a rush to 215+. Lower Profession Nanodeck levelreq down from 215+ to the level you can do the quest, 205+.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=566563

I just gonna quote what I wrote in the balance section

Quote Originally Posted by zothzor View Post
    As FC is going to work on the Nanos now I think it is a good time to give some input to the advy morphs. I'm considering this as balance effort and not as a game suggestion.
    Even if it is a kind of both.
    If moderators think that this doesn't belong to here please feel free to move.

I'm aware that a lot of ppl think that advies are overpowered atm and I kind of agree there even when having a ranged adv myself. (my first toon which always was ranged)

Still I think that morphs should offer a lot more different possibilities. Not making them overpowered but fitting them better in the different situations.
    So we don't always run around in wolf.

Lets have a look at the diffrent morphs...

parrot
    pretty much fine as it is. A fast way to travel and some evades. Nothing to add there.

wolf
    To overpowered as it is IMO. Damage on this Morph should be reduced. I see this as the fast, agile morph.
    Should be made to evade hits and move around fast but not doing lots of DD.
    Also kind of a Support Morph by offering additional evades and dmg to the Team.

sabretooth
    This morph got no use anymore as DD from Wolf is better. I would up the DD on this morph to make it the ultimate PVM DD solution.
    Not as fast and agile as wolf but a lot more DD potential.
    Maybe add more DMG and up crit change and workout something with the Frenzy of Fur. Maybe make Frenzy of Fur something like wolfaura

pit lizard
    The tank morph. HP mod is very OK but the nukes and kin of tarasque should be reworked.

Remove the lookout from those nanos and add taunts to them. Maybe leave a short lookout on kin of tarasque tho.
    The adv could become a little enfo but ofc not as good as a real enfo. With the nukes we get single tauns and even area taunts. If Nanodmg should be an issue reduce DMG on the nukes and add a taunt.

leet
    Should advs get AS in PVM? It seems so... please add phat more concealment to it :P
    Maybe an AS mod and some evades as something that is so cute... erm small is hard to hit.

guardian
    The support morph.
    This morph is already pretty nice but as you are rooted to the ground I rarely see it used. Might replace the root with a snare so we can at least move slowly.
    Nice option would be to make CH insta castable when in tree form aka remove the fixed 6s casttime. Not sure how good this is possible tho.

thoughts?

cheers

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=566716
    Last edited by zothzor; Dec 22nd, 2009 at 12:25:03. Reason: added link to original post
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Advisor of Vox Populi

Well I'm ranged (FA setup) atm but am a real fan of the tree form.

In DB2 it's very usefull since we can outheal the dot or with doc it's even more easy

Perhaps Tree form could get a Nano init boost (Big boost, so advy CH will get more usefull while in tree form) with the addition of abit NR. Perhaps a extra HP boost aswell since we cant move in that form.

and there are also no insta-heals for tree form, which makes me shy away from it in PvM

Quote Originally Posted by Camar View Post
    and there are also no insta-heals for tree form, which makes me shy away from it in PvM
    Instant Water Injection ... i agree it would be nice
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Marlark View Post
    Instant Water Injection ... i agree it would be nice
    Sounds like something someone in a wolf morph would do though.
    Ranged roxxorz!

Or a large healdelta mod (e.g. +150 on the top morph) could be added to the tree morph itself instead of some instant heals? Would be nice to have something a little different to the other morphs and it would fit better imo

Edit: would need about +250 healdelta to give about as much healing over time (at 2s ticks) as the top instant heals
    Last edited by Oppopji; Dec 24th, 2009 at 18:10:17.
    Oppopji 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Ramillis 220/23/55 Doctor
    Onaelmel 217/13/37 Nano-Technician
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast