Thread: Level 49 Meta Weps

Level 49 Meta Weps

I've been looking to making a 49 Meta, but im not sure what weps i should use.
    Ive basically narrowed it down to Solar Guard and Skull of Lamentation, or the use of Neleb's Battlerod.

Any tips of suggestions?
    Recently came back to AO, looking to continue an invested relationship with the game, it's developers, and community.

Ive also looked at alot of MP's that pvp, and i see them using bows. Why would this be beneficial?
    Recently came back to AO, looking to continue an invested relationship with the game, it's developers, and community.

afaik it wouldnt be benefitial at that lvl at all. But id guess ud be better off going for a full defencive setup with parry stick and solar guard. So that u can let ur pets do the damage. Atleast thats the setup of most Mps at that sorta lvls out there.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

MPs using bows are usually trying to put Aimed Shot, a common special on bows, to use. As weapons go it doesn't conflict with anything in our implant set, nor does AS so it's not unheard of to use, I simply haven't seen anyone trying to use it this low because we don't get the best weaponskills out there.

Are you thinking a BS/PVP twink, btw? If so the Solar Guard/ Parry Stick combo is usually the one used.

Alrighty. I believe that sounds reasonable. Thanks

my lvl30 MP stetup is a few threads down in the TL2 thread change some QLs and you have a 49 MP build

I used a bow on my MP at 45 for AS and the damage perk from ranger, which made quite a good alpha combined with nukes and pet. If I had to choose a melee weapon I'd probably go with the staff from the scheol quest, seems doable at 45-49. Solar guard + parry stick is good for towers but tbh pets are too easily disabled and don't really do much damage on their own (unless you got perma mochies and a pocket trader).
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names