Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Notum Dovvetech GUI 4.3

The data file controlling the downloads apparently got corrupted on the host for some reason, disabling the download links.

I've restored it and download should be working again.

This had happened a few times already, maybe I'll look into reworking it into something more robust to avoid this issue in the future.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

No ndGUI update was necessary for game updates 18.4.8 / 18.4.9.
    Last edited by Honorbound; Oct 6th, 2011 at 19:47:08.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."

No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.10.

There was once a program with which you could extract the art files and re-compile a skin... Does anyone per chance have that or remember what it was called?

I always liked the bubble-graphic for hp/nano on a certain other skin to use with Dovvetech:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...crn0259ree.png

Didn't have a better pic, but you get the idea. Bubbles ftw.
    Just log your 220.

You can check this thread for more info on making GUIs. It has links to some tools for extracting and compiling GUI graphics archives as well.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    You can check this thread for more info on making GUIs. It has links to some tools for extracting and compiling GUI graphics archives as well.
    That might be it. Thank you!
    Just log your 220.

No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.11.

No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.12.

No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.13.

Exclamation Looking for a new free host for ndGUI

I've posted an important message in the OP.

To sum it up: I need a new free hosting sevice with as few strings attached as possible, preferably before January 10, because the host I'm currently using will cancel it's free hosting option starting at that date.

EDIT:
    did you consider google sites? Google Sites?
    you already said it yourself: Google Sites is template based, and a bit complicated (but not impossible) if you want custom JS.
    But then, why isn't it not sufficient for your simple website? Did you try it? I was negative about it at first too but it's certainly IS easy, free and stable. And even your little baby sister can maintain a site on it too
    Last edited by Farmer; Jan 5th, 2012 at 10:25:22.
    dear omlets.... DO YOUR DAILY PVP! grmbl.

Google Sites appear to be template based where you can only fill in the content of pre-made page layouts, but cannot use your own custom built HTML files (and thus you can't use JavaScript either, which some of the ndGUI page functions require). Or if you can, I couldn't find out how. Basically, it appears to be only a "webpage" service, not an actual webhost.

Honorbound: Send me a PM with what you need (space, bandwidth and a password).
    I can set you up with a subdomain on aodevs.com if you want.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

You can use custom JS by putting it into a Google Gadget and include that on your page.
    Here is a sample Gadget Script
    dear omlets.... DO YOUR DAILY PVP! grmbl.

Exclamation ndGUI site moved to new host

The ndGUI site has been moved to a new location: http://ndgui.aodevs.com. Please use this link to visit it, and don't forget to update your bookmark.

Many thanks to Vhab for generously giving ndGUI a new home at aodevs.com!

No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.14.

No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.15.

Quote Originally Posted by Honorbound View Post
    No ndGUI update was necessary for game update 18.4.15.
    That is'nt entirely correct... atleast i got a problem with creds im my GUI using the darktech, and the creds are a mess, in trades, GMS and the bottom bar my creds are displayed like: 49 12 26 760.
    Maybe not a big deal, but it's annoying like hell :P So would appreciate it if you could check into it and find out if i've messed something up or whatever the problem is... i've tried to patch, but nothing seems to fix it.
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

It's something on your end.

Custom GUIs (or anything else really) do not and can not affect text and number formatting, and in many cases (such as the creds bar), not even the size and position of the text fields relative to their "host" GUI element as it's hardcoded into the client binaries.

I've re-tested again to make sure, and I'm not seeing anything unusual in the number formatting, its either continuous (123456789) or grouped by triplets (123 456 789) as it has always been, on the creds bar and elsewhere.

Could be interesting to see a screenshot, but like I said, I can't think of any way a custom GUI could cause something like that.

http://i.imgur.com/t88ly.jpg

They have been like that since the last patch, all i've done is try to update the GUI but didnt work
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast