Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist Discussion

I think the SL pets have more AR than the Enmity.. still making them useful. And don't forget more hp ofc.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Less a discussion, more a suggestion...

Based on the research procs thread, here's some changes I'd like for MP procs:

Make "Diffuse Rage" a type 1, up the debuff from "Diffuse Rage" and "Suppress Fury" by 50%. With both procs running on the target combined with the "Wrath Abatement" nano you would debuff inits by 850. This is less crippling than e.g. UBT or the crat init debuff, which takes less work.

Make "Economic Nanobot Use" and "Thoughtful Means" work when you're struck. ENU would be neat at low levels, and TM would be equal to one of the procs NTs have, at lower level too.

Also change "Sow Despair" into a type 1, and change the effect to something useful. Maybe a weaker version of advys "Aesir Absorbtion"? Just a thought!

Why these changes? Well, first: We have 12 procs, all of which are triggered by attacking, and having tons of lowbie "In combat" procs on a proffession that isn't likely to pick up a weapon the first 100-150 levels is stupid. Second: Alot of the procs are not being used because they're too weak and are of the same type. Would "Anticipated Evasion" and "Regain Focus" be awesome if they were of the same type? No. Same can be said about "Ego Strike" and "Super-Ego Strike". Third, of the 12 procs we have, only 3 are type 1, which isn't well distributed.

Updated the wishlist a bit to include the pet idea threads, also dug up the stats for my old Scaling Pet Idea thread and stuffed it in.

At this point the non TL section is getting long enough that I need to re-edit it to give a sense of what the heck each bullet point is talking about.

One relatively minor change that would make MP at lower TLs less tedious: Much longer duration on creation weapons, and preferably shorter cast times. I'm not sure who is supposed to enjoy the game more because MPs are forced to run back to civilization and a surgery clinic every couple hours because their weapons are about to semi-magically poof out of existence. So far as I can see it benefits no one and is annoying. I'd suggest 8 hour durations and 20 second cast times for all the traditional RK creation weapons.

yeah bump for that. fixers dont die when they summon ammo.

Sure thing, I'll stuff it in when I retweak it. That said, fixers almost never summon ammo unless they somehow ran out in the middle of a mish or at an AI gen, etc. Though I suppose when they get the option to summon boxes of it at a time they'll probably use the line a lot more.

Fixers don't die when they summon GA.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Fixers don't die when they summon GA.
    Or SWS. Touche.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Another thing to add, keep hammering on the devs to add a TIMER so we can see when they are about to poof... (Fixers would like this too.) Hate running off to go somewhere when I find out my shield just vanished..

Ranger Perkline extension to MP's is nice BUT:

I was wondering if there's any chance of getting AS/Bow Special added to a symbiant somewhere. I know that Support Eyes do bow, but after that there is nothing, except for the Syndicate brain. Great for twinking on the tigress but not so great for a 220.....

Maybe make it updateable to a Xan version of the syndicate (combine it with a Alpha brain) for the appropriate mods ? I'm not trying to turn the MP into an FP Agent here, but if bow/as/1hb/2hb is to be part of our toolset, would it not make sense to have support in the high end symbs?

I know, the above has been said many times before but...

OFAB: This is also a "been said before". Currently "Penultimate" is the best everyone can get. This is very nice, but the name implies that there is better to come... ? Are we *Ever* likely to see "Ultimate OFAB" for those who cannot afford a full Alien Armor setup ? Not strictly an MP question but a curiosity nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by ASM1 View Post
    OFAB: This is also a "been said before". Currently "Penultimate" is the best everyone can get. This is very nice, but the name implies that there is better to come... ? Are we *Ever* likely to see "Ultimate OFAB" for those who cannot afford a full Alien Armor setup ? Not strictly an MP question but a curiosity nonetheless.
    I think someone heard "Penultimate" and thought it sounded cool, and was even more ultimate than ultimate....

probably.....

What about my suggestion to reduce cast time on crystals? D:

Lower level locks on SL pets (especially Biazu @ 150) and longer duration and shorter cast times on creation weapons please.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast