Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Station step

Battle Station step

So, any info on how this fix helped in PvP for pet professions? Or there's nobody left to PvP anymore?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

and yeah, it solved the pet not reaching opponent issue.

(Now I have to grasp the fact that I dont need to jump to teleporters plateform anymore)
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I ain't paying before rebalance hits live and even then I will wait for some extra polishing. So no, I can't.

and yeah, it solved the pet not reaching opponent issue.
    And what's going on with "pets being stuck to the step after zoning" issue? Do they follow correctly now, or the issue is still there?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

They seem to follow me fine during the 20% of the time they aren't snared.

What kind of hacks are you using to have your pets snared only 80% of the time? Share the love.

I'm in 101-150.. a lot of the snaring/rooting professions, particularly greens, go down in under 10 seconds, and it's mostly PvM toons in there. A minority consistently snare the pets.

Those that do are bad enough though.

Or you're keeping a sharp eye out and dumping NSD on 'em since at TL4 it actually has a hope of landing on folks, which is what I was doing at the TL5 BS.

That too. However, smart fixers get snare off pretty quick and NSD isn't instacast, so it doesn't work against them, and NTs tend to have a lot of NR. Works against traders though since they tend to drain me first, and works against crats also (though it's cleaner just to alpha crats if perks are up).

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    That too. However, smart fixers get snare off pretty quick and NSD isn't instacast, so it doesn't work against them, and NTs tend to have a lot of NR. Works against traders though since they tend to drain me first, and works against crats also (though it's cleaner just to alpha crats if perks are up).
    Although our little duel in the pvp area would have been a close one, even with my trader NSD'd

Never said I'd actually beat the trader, only that I could keep them from rooting my pets .

idk, you might've beat me, but you took the BS invite before we could find out

Cant wait to try my 150 NT and crat in here. What are the ARs levels like in 100-150 BS?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

150 pistolero adv can reach 1700 ish. so calc from there to 150 solds, enf, mas. keepers they should have way more. Tho advys have 80% check perks.

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    150 pistolero adv can reach 1700 ish. so calc from there to 150 solds, enf, mas. keepers they should have way more. Tho advys have 80% check perks.
    this is wrong.

advies aren't reaching 1700 unless they have spent years putting a serious twink together.

170 advies are rarely getting that much.

I'd say you're looking at average AR of about 1200-1300, with AR profs going up to 1400-1500, and top level AR twinks hitting 1600-1650.

Add towers, some FAT/OST's, you might occasionally see 1700, but highly unlikely.

years? then you are doing it wrong.

Just for reference my 74 fixer has 900 AR (1k wih wen wen (soon tm). So 300 more from 76 levels? I dont think so.
    And why do you look at avarage AR of people if you want to pvp. Unless you want to make an _avarage_ MP for BS...

because, not every person you run into will be in a full AR setup. you give up a lot of playability if you twink all out for AR on many profs. Therefore, average AR is a better indicator of how well you'll fare on an average run in.

For example, I only have roughly 1250 evades on my 110 MP, but, I survive disproportionately than what my level would suggest, because the average AR of people I run into isn't enough to cause serious damage 100% of the time.

There's no sense in twinking for 1% of the encounters, only to lose out on killability against the other 99%.

The reason I asked is because my crat has something like 2k def rating on a good day. With my nt a bit behind at like 1500 inc blinds and then DTN.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

I dont see how to lose killability to the 99% when using almost full CS set with some addidional armor like dalja skirt, sureshotglasses etc. Still have over 200 nano skills for improved mind quake, coc lands 90% of time, NSD lands well too. for 120 MP that is.

My 150 enf has around 1400ish AR with challenger. Admittedly, he's nowhere near the best twink, but that's around what you'll see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast