Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buglist Discussion Thread

Seen a bug where mezzpet empowerment nano (which regularly works with healing staff) just got cancelled like I'm not wearing it, the only way to fix it was re equip the weapon or zone. Not sure how to reproduce though.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

I just remembered another one, which applies to all pet-classes, I think:

Pets in guard-mode will return fire on towers, even the player's org doesn't have towers (or is orgless) and the defense shield is still enabled. The player can't attack those towers, so why should a pet be able to? A nasty that bug that is respondible for thousands of 4-hour flags..

..I've added it to the list in my first post

I'm not sure if this is a bug but it's very annoying.
    My pet professions have a problem with the pets retaining their new names.
    I clicked the icon on the corner of the pet window for the menu and clicked to save the pet name but it will not get the little check mark on it.
    I have tried a new Prefs folder but that did not help either.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    The mind is like a parachute.
    It works best when it's open.

Angry Boon creation aka Crystal filled by the Source creation issues

"Boon creation has sync issue
    While creating Boons, sometimes a sync issue will occur between the client and server. making your client think that the boon you just created is in one inventory slot, while the server thinks its in another. currently, only zoning/relogging will resolve it. " Posted by Shadowgod on Oct 20th, 2006, 17:51:18 and updated again on Last edited by Ebag333; Dec 22nd, 2008 at 21:35:54.. Reason: Updated list.

So lets see, it is 2012, 6 years later and that pain in the butt issue has still not been resolved!

"sometimes" should be changed to "99.99% of the time"!! To create one bag of crystals I normally have to relog between 5 to 10 times due to the "sometimes sync" issue, and that is on a good day! Other days it is create one, relog, create 2 relog, attempt to create one fail, cant even fill it, nanopool is full, appropriate lv CT is targetted and nothing, absolutely nothing happens, woohoo! \o/ relog again, rinse and repeat. Crystals just disappear after filling them, can't move other newly created ones to a bag because of the lovely lil "Can't move temporary items" crap message.

The slow casting time I can deal with, but how about changing the damn nano pool drain to only draining the amount needed to cast it instead of you whole nanopool? Least that will make up for the "sometimes sync" issues. These sync issues with it, is the main reason why so many MPs hate making them or don't make them at all.

If you plan on making a couple of bags of crystals, set aside a couple of days, change ur autoconnect to bots to off, cause not only are you going to annoy the crap out of other peeps with the constant logging in and out but out of yourself too. Most importantly don't forget to pack a picnic basket with lots of food and drinks, adult diapers or a portable loo, kiss your loved ones goodbye because you are not going anywhere for a very long time, and if they ask you where you are going just say "It is Executing Nano Program: Boon of Ergo - Enel-Xum time Baby!"

Please change or fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dritch View Post
    Please change or fix it!
    Apply it globally to the entire game, and i agree.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Something I only recently learned about:
    The +30 damage buff from Touch of Poison seems to cancel the +201 from Improved Instill With Malign Intent. Both nanos still show up in the pet ncu window, but casting Touch of Poison lowers the damage output by exactly -171.

Seriously? Ouch, good catch.

Edit: I won't be able to test this for a bit. Would anyone else mind verifying this finding?
    Last edited by JustinSane4; Feb 22nd, 2012 at 19:38:45.

Verified on test server just now vs high AC ICC Punching Bag.

Zhok Pet + Instill damage was 1067. Adding Touch of Poison changed damage to 896.

Trans Enmity pet hit from 869 down to 698.

Both buff icons stayed in Pet NCU window, but there was a reliable drop in damage of -171 in all cases when Touch of Poison was added

X
    Last edited by XtremTech; Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:02:39.
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Thank you very much!

Working as intended. Crats get a buff, MPs get nerfed.

great googly moogly. As if there was no end to the issues...
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by XtremTech View Post
    Verified on test server just now vs high AC ICC Punching Bag.

Zhok Pet + Instill damage was 1067. Adding Touch of Poison changed damage to 896.

Trans Enmity pet hit from 869 down to 698.

Both buff icons stayed in Pet NCU window, but there was a reliable drop in damage of -171 in all cases when Touch of Poison was added

X
    And I always thought it was due AC diferences.

P.s.: I never ever had problems with Cristals filled by the source O.o
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    And I always thought it was due AC diferences.

P.s.: I never ever had problems with Cristals filled by the source O.o
    I've tried on different mobs (hecks, redeemed, randoms), and damage difference was always the same.

P.s.: I share the same problems filling crystals with the source. But it's nothing new. I've had that for years. If I fill them too fast, my inventory messes up. The only way to resolve it is by relogging. You can try to prevent it by filling them really slow, one by one...

My testing was on ICC high AC punchbag.... so it would be absolute min damage and not affected by differences in mob AC.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

I usually don't have issues with crystals filled by the source bugging. Sometimes I will, but not often. What I do, I can cast 4 of them in inventory just fine. I start casting the 5th one. While thats casting, I fill the 1st 4. I fill one, wait for it to re-appear in inventory, fill next, etc. After the 5th appears I fill it, let the filled one appear, then move them into a pack.

Not sure if this is known bug or working as intended but...

The pet empowerment nanos, ALL of them can't be refreshed on pets if they are running in your ncu. When you cast them it puts nano in pets ncu and yours, if you have to recast pet or when they cancel sometimes on zone you can't recast the buff on pets unless you cancel the version running in your NCU first.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12