Thread: Bureaucrat auras

Question Bureaucrat auras

How about making the Bureaucrat auras apply to the entire team and your pet, and not just the ones that happens to be standing inside of you?

Eg increase the range to max distance for pet commands.
    Possibly shorter, but surely we didnt get root-procs with LE so that we can stand *inside* of our pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Eviltrox View Post
    How about making the Bureaucrat auras apply to the entire team and your pet, and not just the ones that happens to be standing inside of you?

Eg increase the range to max distance for pet commands.
    Possibly shorter, but surely we didnt get root-procs with LE so that we can stand *inside* of our pet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMaAf4ChGaA

are you talking about the normal crat auras or just the procs? I always found the normal crat auras had a decent distance.
    Darkkblood level 220 MA AI:18

Darkmetals level 149 Eng AI:0

Crat auras have 8m range, every 20 seconds.. this is utter garbage.

Refresh should be 2 seconds tops, and a 8m range is garbage
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.