Thread: MP concerns: TL4

MP concerns: TL4

This is once again what it says on the tin, discussion thread for MP concerns in pvp or pvm for TL4, aka 100-149. Keep it clean and to the point, please.

Runspeed. Unlock the S10 loot as well as the IGL/MIMQ for levels 110-118, the most common levels for MP twinks (126 doesn't work for MPs because of runspeed and lack of evades to face 150s). Unlock Biazu.

Level lock trader drains.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Tl4 PvM wise I think MPs are close to perfect, lots of fun and to a degree complex if you try to maximize all your classes tools. Would be nice if Curse of Chronos landed as much as say UBT. Pet could hold agro a little more also.

To me, I felt the most powerful at those levels. At 110ish I could cast everything I could ever need, was OD'ing soldiers, fixers and shades, but only as long as my nanopool held.

my damage dropped behind drastically after that however. Everyone else could throw damage perks and all I could do was keep spamming MIMQ /pet attack.

I really would like to see IGL pulled outta the Scheol Questline. I never went and did it. The questline was so long and boring for my engineer, I swore I'd never do it again, and definitely not for a nano that is substandard in dmg (even with the obvious upside)
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Oh yes, it would be awfully nice if we got some other form of defense so that parry stick+red shield isn't the only viable weapon choice. Just like SS (for a while at least?) opened up the range of weapons to MPs at tl7.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I'm presently TL4 (lvl 132) and in the process of getting semi-twinked for Sec10. PvM, it's an absolute blast. I'm not sure I'd change too much. I'd like to see one more meatball, possibly level locked to 130 or something (TEP is falling behind a bit) or better yet drop the level lock on Biazu to 130 (though that may be a bit much in PvP), but overall it's a lot of fun to be a TL4 MP. Lvl 190ish RK missions are pretty easy and you can survive solo in the first parts of Sec10 with a bit of care. DPS seems a bit lacking (takes forever to kill Sec 10 aliens), which is why I mention an upgraded meatball, but this may be more a function of my set-up (shield of asmodian, full defensive, everything that adds aad or evade close that's cheap) than the MP tool set. I'm also still using normal mind quake and I'm sure MiMQ will improve the DPS a bit when I get it.

PvP, no idea, other than that I've no shot against a twinked enforcer come to smash my org's towers .

Low TL4, lvl100-118, is probably the best level for MPs since they can cast all top nanos and twink some insane defence. However, shield seems to be the only viable weapon option, since without it they are just cannonfodder.

give us a 'tween pet , like a mini biazu for 140 :P

Here you go. I used that from 135 to 165 and it didn't do me wrong at all.

That said, I'll ask for more pets anyways and lower level locks or a scaling pet, since I'm now sitting at 1700 TS/MC at 208, and I'll bet I'll be at 2k TS/MC by the time I get to Zhok at 212.

In the interim, that's about your best option tho.

many thanks for that idear ^^