Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make shades playable for pvp at all levels!

Quote Originally Posted by keitelo View Post
    Still the same at tl7, maybe change to 90% of people unperkable if you don't have top end equip and you'll need to gimp your ONLY defence.Oh wait i forgot MOONNGOOO RAAAGGEEE.Too bad i'm not trox and have better things to do than rerolling (and trox are fugly).

Can't wait to see AAD removed from nano resist: a level 80 agent mimic doc will root 220 shades!

Thx FC, those 30 free days reminded me why i canceled accounts!

I tried BS a bit cause of the "I NEED VP", well of my 40 possible actions i used evade perks and a SA every 40s it was zero fun at all...

1 > Agents dont have root perks .
    2 > Nanos have nothing to do with AAD , or landing nano on your target for that matter ( GA4 example )
    3 > Docs dont have root perks or mimic wont give you any perks for that matter .
    4 > Your a idiot
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Not realy sure how a shade would do below 165/170 wich is tl5 since tbh i havent realy tryed to twink a shade at that level or run the math .
    But over all yea a upgrade to our toolset would be nice for the lowbies .
    At tl5 tho you can make something work , but it requires alot of twinking .Hell all twinks require alot of work if you wana be good but shade is either go high or suck bad .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    tbh, removing level-lock from spirits and symb would be a good idea ... reqs needs to be adjusted of course... but it's pretty stupid to have symbs that give you 1/4th of what you could do with imps....
    removing the level lock from symbs would be a bad idea imo,

Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    And that 5k Absorb down to useable reqs. Would help a lot in DD department and survivability.
    Maybe they should just get rid of that absorb and give shades a defense (item) that actually makes sense
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    1 > Agents dont have root perks .
    2 > Nanos have nothing to do with AAD , or landing nano on your target for that matter ( GA4 example )
    3 > Docs dont have root perks or mimic wont give you any perks for that matter .
    4 > Your a idiot
    1)who talked about perks for roots?

2)like i care doesn't change our crappy NR anyway

3)wtf m8 you drunk?
    There seems to be problems with the internet itself!

I'd love to see this happen.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Actually no, shade can work at TLs 3 and 4, I've seen it done and have done it myself.

This does not mean they are balanced in power, or do not need a significant upgrade.
    You still have yet to do it at tl7
    Perkitup 220/30 Atrox Shade Drperki 220/30 Solitus Doctor Lovvesold 220/30 Solitus Soldier X Men
    Geddy
    220/29 Solitus Bureaucrat Phrygian 220/? Atrox Enforcer Aeolian 220/? Opifex Fixer
    Thelord666 220/? Solitus Adventurer Kellen 218/? Opifex Martial Artist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12