Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protector Role

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Keepers have no right to this.

Enforcer, Soldier, Keeper should simply get "Guard" where a certain percentage of damage is taken by the Enforcer/Soldier/Keeper instead of the person they are Guarding.
    lol, this is an awesome suggestion, make a thread!

If you could get two people to Guard a doc, and each of them took 20% damage, it could turn into a REAL epeen contest!

Zomg I want this!

Why make it a thread? It's an old and obvious solution which is implemented in many other games.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Why make it a thread? It's an old and obvious solution which is implemented in many other games.
    cuz no one reads my threads, they just forumrot. you'd be better off starting your own, where people might see it.

Anything that pops up in my threads is categorized as /facepalm material, and not really looked at.

This should have been ingame long ago. something forcing all players to attack the enf or loosing aggro on the doc. Or removing all nanos for enfs in pvp since they clearly are not some sort of tanking prof in pvp.
    Drtheron B 220/30 Atrox Doc First AI30 atrox doc on RK1
    Stilithium B 220/12 Nanomage Doc PVP project

Nttheron B 220/16 Atrox NT Ao easymode pvp is: on
    Lithvium B 220/13 Solitius Crat DD hoe project
    Zystem B 208/8 Nanomage Engineer Tradeskiller

+ A couple of alts in progress

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    lol, this is an awesome suggestion, make a thread!

If you could get two people to Guard a doc, and each of them took 20% damage, it could turn into a REAL epeen contest!

Zomg I want this!
    Solds can G ppl tho, so its kinda already in existance a bit (at least for solds)

They have made Devotional Armor (32% reflect) on target rather than self. Consider it done.

Its an exelent idea!
    The few small heals we have have saved countless ppl inn mass pvp/BS over the years. Changing this perk from self to target would be awesome for teamplay.
    Last edited by haavarst; Dec 25th, 2009 at 15:19:57.
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

It should be reusable very often, or perhaps to give two, one for self, one for non-self?

Bit dumb if its a once every 2 minute kind of thing for 10s or whatever..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

It should be reusable very often, or perhaps to give two, one for self, one for non-self?

Bit dumb if its a once every 2 minute kind of thing for 10s or whatever..
    Good point.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12