Thread: Proposed Changes to Wit of the Atrox

Proposed Changes to Wit of the Atrox

Looking at all the other breed perks for their similar perks I noticed that Wit of the Atrox is quite 'meh' in comparison. 500 hp at lvl 207 is simply pathetic. I'd like to see it adjusted to 2k AC's and 1500 hp.
    Solsfedaykin 220/70/23 Soli Adv
    Shivj00 220/70/30 Trox Shade
    Solsxtitan 150/x/x Trox Enfo

AC is such a meh stat to get buffed as well :|
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

What about NanoResist? That could be more "witty" than DodgeRange ...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    What about NanoResist? That could be more "witty" than DodgeRange ...
    Sure thing. Because trox enfs lack NR.

Some trox do, some trox dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Some trox do, some trox dont.
    True, true. Might as well add 50% nano damage perk action boost in one of NM genomes. Oh, wait... :|

Please, don't give them any more ideas like this.

50% nanodmg for trox wouldn't be a bad thing.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    50% nanodmg for trox wouldn't be a bad thing.
    Yes, it makes as much sense as, say... 10k HP boost for NMs?

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9002 View Post
    Yes, it makes as much sense as, say... 10k HP boost for NMs?
    Sure it does, just say something in the description like "Atrox can when focusing produce a Mongo Rage like effect for nanobots."
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Sure it does, just say something in the description like "Atrox can when focusing produce a Mongo Rage like effect for nanobots."
    Yes, because atrox can focus very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9002 View Post
    Yes, because atrox can focus very well.
    Generally speaking I would say the less intelligent have a tendency to focus more on 1 thing.

With all these changes to AC perk actions and additional AC perks I would say the DEV team has it in their minds to fix ACs to make them something actually worth a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixietrox View Post
    With all these changes to AC perk actions and additional AC perks I would say the DEV team has it in their minds to fix ACs to make them something actually worth a crap.

Don't count on it. They just keep adding AC buffs to things for no discernable reason, like OFAB engy helmet proc.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Don't count on it. They just keep adding AC buffs to things for no discernable reason, like OFAB engy helmet proc.
    what if its true... confirmation from the dev team would be neat...(means, hai!) but your right.. getting more ACs from that buff is something really really useless/worthless. a dmg shield wouldnt do much either... but yet.. i cant think of anything better... unless they are just trying to make troxes a pvm toon since we are also getting more hp from it :| or maybe just not perk it at all and perk some other ai perks :]
    H I

More AC's would be good (damage reduction is very important), more health is not too big a deal as most troxes have enough of a difference due to breed already.

Trox does not need 4000 more health than its alternative breed choice, that would be unfair. You can make trox sturdier but not healthier.

Generally speaking I would say the less intelligent have a tendency to focus more on 1 thing.
    Sadly, they usually don't have a choice and it doesn't automatically mean they excel in it.