Thread: Those forum people...

Those forum people...

I dunno, but I get a kick out of seeing people from the forums in-game. I feel like they're super famous or something...heh. I hope to see more of ya around.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

You think *these* losers are famous?

*I'M* Brad Pitt. Yep- believe it.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Yeah, we're famous because we lose our time on the boards instead of playing

Though when I don't have the time to play or am in a place where I can't (school/work LOL), I prefer being here than being bored
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I actually managed to make a good friend just by posting here. One day a person jut came up to me and said: oh are you that Halestorm from the boards? I said that I was and he thought it was cool seing me (little ol me? lol). ANyways nowadays we are pretty good friends and I thought that was kinda cool.

I agree, tis quite kewl
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

No one talks to me on Rubi Ka

That's cause you scare us, Kupo.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

ya thats cos i know all the little secrets that are legal, and none of the ones that are illegal.. so i go leetform and play, you should contact me i can take you on a tour of the weird bugs i know about .

Originally posted by Emiko
    Seen you twice in Newland, twice you have been afk.

happy trails
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Well you wont find me in game, my board name wasnt available for any of my characters (and changing my board name would just be too easy)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Emiko
    Yeah, seen you in Newland City too, but as Kissy says, AFK. I've seen Kissy too, but only in passing.

Maybe I should list my main's character name in my sig too, since I'm anonymous otherwise...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I once asked Kissysuzuki for her autograph but the vendor was out of pencils...

*trips on his robes and falls face first to the ground spilling his wine everywhere*
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)