Thread: LE Procs and how they're checked.

LE Procs and how they're checked.

LE procs are several things: A random occurrence action that you can select to activate upon being hit or upon weapon attack landing. It used to be you could land hits on successful nano attack, and that shortly got removed.

Upon doing so, it basically made 'support profs' unable to use them in pvp, since most 'support profs' are not exactly gifted with high weaponskills even on the best of days with the devs smiling on them and showering them with presents and puppies.

I think this needs to be fixed and rebalanced along with the rest of the changes coming down the pipe. I'm aware that it probably wasn't intended to have perma-procs up in pvp, however it also probably wasn't intended that these profs NEVER have their procs up either. Perhaps rebalancing on a prof by prof basis to what a decent and respectable nano attack proc percentage should be. Assuming this is possible.

Each prof also probably would warrant a re-examination of their procs and usefulness: Meta-Physicists may have enjoyed having a combined +350 to their evades with Regain Focus and Anticipated Evasion, but we are collectively still scratching our heads over the actions based on our RK debuff line, aka the weakest init and damage debuffing line out there. That, however, is best left to the discretion of each profession and their Professionals.

This is NOT to dis your post or anything, that I kinda agree with, but...

The best way to "balance" LE PROC's is to remove them all together.
    That will probably not happen, but since Mean's and his team is determined to take on even big tasks for this re-balancing, one can hope that they will at least consider removing them.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    This is NOT to dis your post or anything, that I kinda agree with, but...

The best way to "balance" LE PROC's is to remove them all together.
    That will probably not happen, but since Mean's and his team is determined to take on even big tasks for this re-balancing, one can hope that they will at least consider removing them.
    Not only that, removing Ofab ring/hat procs would be good too.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

Agreed.
    Or transform them into pvm once in a blue moon present, so that they don't disown themselves in the process.

Procs have always been stupid.

Either ridiculously OP when they do land because of the random chance, or completely useless.

Instead the professions should get something(s?) useful added to their toolsets that they can control.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

I'd be happy with a bunny costume.

On a serious note. I see it the other way around. The procs are in the way of getting new nanos/stuff because they always have to be considered in as well.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space