Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage is the most OP nano ingame.

And yeah CB is totaly mad OP nano and needs proper fix or removing. That it still in game shows how much FC knows about theyr game.

u say u don't want nukes that disable u

thats someyhing nt's been crying about for ages, so many things disable us

-Ubt/init debuffs (removeable but spam-able so no point removeing them)
    -GTH ( nuff said)
    -drains ( no deff and no off , we can just sit down and w8t to die)
    -Shutdown ( removable if perked , but to low recharge and semi bugged)
    -shutdown proc ( bye bye nt)
    -ubt proc (lol freeeze)
    -NR perks ( sjeezes thats just unfair)

A nt can't get high AR and decent evades and HP at the same time.
    so a nt must choose between hitting people or getting insta'ed if he can't cast his deff in time
    (Anyone can perk a NT)

i currently got 2.8k ar as a nt , but withoud CB i miss like 50% of the time on allmost all except greens or people that didn't IP NR

u say twinking nr is useless vs a nt ?
    NBG lasts 25sec, lets see ...
    If the nt has to debuff 3x (enforcers/fixers,some advis...)
    Speed:Attack 3.19sRecharge 1.82s ( will be 1/1.82) so 2.82 for every CB he casts.
    Thats 3s from NBG recharge + 8.46 from tripple debuffing , so thats 11.46s
    Thats allmost 12s that the nt is unable to use his Alpha or DD nukes.
    So ... if the nt chooses to NOT blind , root he has 13s to kill the target ...
    A 220 double takes 5sec to cast and recharge and tripple 7.5, so thats 2.5 doubles and 1(allmost2) tripple.
    thats all the nt will be able to do(+some perks) ... if the target has-> Coon,ams,rffe,heals,(not gimp and actualy uses heal stims/packs) Any except maybe realy low hp profs can make i vs those last attacks ( if u are low hp u KNOW that this would be ur weak spot, deal with it)

and what happens then ? a depleted nt .... Decon room for him

If CB gets removed i NT would need Higher AR and longer DEF simple as that

Makeing CB removable with Virus scanner would be Oke thou,

/a nt's point of view
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Nov 16th, 2009 at 13:54:36.
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

CB seems like was FC's counter to HHAB and NR1/2, since most of the NT's toolset is around landing nukes.
    On the other hand, should NT's really be allowed to land nukes on nearly everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmyth View Post
    CB seems like was FC's counter to HHAB and NR1/2, since most of the NT's toolset is around landing nukes.
    On the other hand, should NT's really be allowed to land nukes on nearly everyone?
    we are the Enf nemesis , if we are ment to land on enfs (like highest NR prof in game )

we are ment to land on all
    it all comes down to how long it takes us to get our nukes to land

DEVIL INSIDE

To elaborate some on my previous post:

CB should NOT be removed, unless NTs get their toolset modified to make up for losing CB.

Removing CB without doing ANYTHING else, would break the profession. Thanks.

I sure am aware of NTs not being the most OP prof, and Sterva claiming CB is the most OP nano ingame is nothing but trollbait, BUT he does have a point that the nano needs to change because its current form is retarded.

Now that is clear. No, I don't have a friggin clue what it's like to play a NT, but I sure do have a friggin clue what it's like to fight against one.

Contrary to popular belief, I have alts other than my Agent. When I am "against" the things a certain profession can do, this is not necessarily because it hurts my Agent (there are about 3 NTs on Rimor that know how to kill me in a 1on1, so I'd be retarded to whine about that) but it could also be because of what that certain profession does against non-Agents, or some of my alts.

I'm completely fine with NTs having Doubles and Triples, and being the counter to low hp setups and all. No, really. I don't give a ****, that's how the cruel world is. These nanos are needed to compensate for the damage spikes non-NTs get through specials and perkactions.

Surely, though, even you NTs can see how much it sucks to lose all your hard work twinking NR (or dodge or w/e stat) with one debuff, that debuff being almost impossible to counter and impossible to remove?

AS always landing is retarded too from an evaders' point of view, just like Bullseye with a -500 dodge buff, 1s recharge, and 5 minute duration was a goddamn retarded nano.. so when it was discussed on the forums, I joined the nay-sayers even though Agents rarely get the time to cast it, because they're busy using defensive nanos! Are we starting to see any similarities here, yet?

The same goes for CB, it's a 1k NR debuff (at TL5 you're looking at a 600 NR debuff), it close to always lands thanks to the 55% NR check (well unless you're an enforcer with what is it 4k NR?), and it lasts 1 minute - in other words the full duration of the average fight with a NT. After the minute, either you are dead, the NT is dead, or one of you has decided to get the **** out of there.

Now AS is getting nerfed so that it no longer ignores evades, the least the Agent community expects from Funcom is an AR boost so we can actually land perks (and soon AS) on anyone decent. The same would OF COURSE go for NTs that lose CB.

If you play your cards well, you could even gain an advantage out of losing CB: you receive an alternative boost to make up for its removal, you don't have to spend time debuffing everyone's NR before you can go for the kill. I've always heard it said that pvp on a NT is a race against the clock, well, then look at it this way. Peoples that twinked their NR would be happy with that solution (as they now stand a chance of countering nanos sometimes), and unless I completely misunderstood you all NTs will be happy with that solution as well.

Find an alternative for your CB, suggest it, get it implemented, and rock on.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

something else then having to debuff ur target before u can kill it seems ... good
    Debuffing is borring
    Would leave a nt more time left on his shield to do Dmg then debuff, so a nt would do way more DD in pvp ;p

i'm pretty sure that if the Nr check on it was raised to 80% (all evade/dodge,... debuffs are bit lower check then the normal dmg-action) most nt's wouldn't care.

would result in high nr profs being able to counter it.

but for a other way ....

nanos is our toolset so if there would be a other way added it would come from nanos
    , a nano that adds MC is stupid since thas the MP's toolset.

But if that "other" way would make us land our nukes more it would result in the same as now
    People hate CB cuz it makes the nt able to nuke them , people would hate any new way that does the same

well... if ya make LE nukes 55% like CB i don't mind giveing CB up ;p
    Ain't that much worse ? ^^

There are barely any active PVP'ing nt's left at tl7 , strange people still whine about it
    Last edited by X-Styx-X; Nov 16th, 2009 at 14:45:27.

DEVIL INSIDE

What make this even more OP is that nano resist will not be affected by AAD anymore.

have your all forgotten that?

and NT can have 3k def in some evades, just because they dont need to work on the AR, and that is because of CB and IU.

some items total stall a profession from any progress just because they have some part of the toolset that is total OP.

thro it seems NT have it all.

NT were ment as a glasscannon with huge DD.

We all know that they have HUGE DD.
    but they have not been a glasscannon for a LONG time.

NT need to miss just like us others.

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    NT need to miss just like us others.
    1s/1s nukes, 100% check, remove CB. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    would be oke with that lol

1/1 tripples and doubles

GIEF

btw: allmost every prof has debuffs/debuff perks that help them land more
    like -> sold has tracer and stuff , shade has blur ,...

all those debuffs are lower % then the normal attack or in a nt's case LE nukes.
    But a nt can't get as high AR as a sold or shade so it is only normal it debuffs more then then the shade/sold version , no ?

and nt's do mis hits , thats why we use CB

DEVIL INSIDE

remove Le nukes and make IU 100% I could almost agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post

all those debuffs are lower % then the normal attack or in a nt's case LE nukes.
    But a nt can't get as high AR as a sold or shade so it is only normal it debuffs more then then the shade/sold version , no ?

I dont know about Sold debuff.

But keeper/shade debuff is 100% check, yes 100% im sure you wondering in your head wtf we use em for right?

Keeper seems to get this lowered to 95% OMG?... we MAYBE land it now?... haha
    and here we are talking about 3 professions that is heavily focused on one thing(perks), just like NT(nukes).

So what do a keeper/shade do if they cant perk the target?.. well the keeper can try to find a green noob or low evade profression(thro that is getting more and more rare, kind of leave only agents,docs and engineers) or run , the shade have the plus that they have backstab and sneak attack so if they are not alone, they can at least make some damage and help kill people, or do the same as the keeper.

If they have choosen the also OP breed Atrox they can fire mongo rage, and by that be able to perks most people.
    Last edited by lazarus; Nov 16th, 2009 at 15:44:55.

would be oke with that lol

1/1 tripples and doubles

GIEF

You might not wanna use Shades and shade AAD debuffs as an example. That will turn and bite you in the ass.

1/1 triples would be beyond retarted. The CB debuffs could become problematic with the perk changes when one CB cast would make all perks land no matter what and with new supernova that would be lots of damage, fast. Plain removing CB though would take away chances of NT's against NR perked toons so there may be a middleground to walk.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

remove Le nukes and make IU 100% I could almost agree with you.
    And make NTs the worst dps class in game ?

And make NTs the worst dps class in game ?
    Well someone need to be it But I dont think NT would be near it.

Paf why dont we see you ingame ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    You might not wanna use Shades and shade AAD debuffs as an example. That will turn and bite you in the ass.

1/1 triples would be beyond retarted. The CB debuffs could become problematic with the perk changes when one CB cast would make all perks land no matter what and with new supernova that would be lots of damage, fast. Plain removing CB though would take away chances of NT's against NR perked toons so there may be a middleground to walk.

shade's perk blur is atm a AI perk so it is way easyer to land then a normal 100% perk
    Piercing+AAO+AAO

i do agree with the new changes to AAD and Nano perks , CB might be abit OP
    I don't realy like those changes.

but without it ....

a tl7 nt has around 2.5K ar if not in a AR setup (deff setup,hp,nano dmg,...)
    but every tl7 can easly get 3K+ NR
    so with no CB a nt can perk none and most nukes will get counterd

Makeing CB only Stack 1x for 1K like in the days it was bugged would be better if the AAD changes get ingame.

DEVIL INSIDE

Well someone need to be it But I dont think NT would be near it
    A nt is ment to be high DD with short lasting def

on the other hand ... a eng is ment to be a Tradeskiller ...

want engi's to get that spot ?
    would make more sense ;p

DEVIL INSIDE

shade's perk blur is atm a AI perk so it is way easyer to land then a normal 100% perk
    Piercing+AAO+AAO
    You're wrong, but it doesn't matter since it will change soon.
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

Well someone need to be it But I dont think NT would be near it.

Paf why dont we see you ingame ? :P
    Because I got bored with poor pvp and I'm still waiting on the promised big balancing changes.

Piercing+AAO+AAO
    Wrong, Blur has piercing as the attack skill, not attack rating, so it's only piercing + AAO vs. 95% evade close.

Tracer is 100% Full Auto vs. 75% dodge, which means it has much lower AR than (assault rifle) soldiers actual attack rating. Rest of the soldier debuffs are 100% dodge.

every tl7 can easly get 3K+ NR
    Without at least NR1, no chance in hell, and most profs can't perk Notum Repulsor without making them mostly useless.

Even the 2.5-2.6k NR Hacre was claiming is out of reach of many, many profs without Notum Repulsor. I'd hazard a guess and say 2.2-2.3k is quite average for decent 220 toons.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

a full defensive NT have 2.5k AR yeah (and 3k def)

NO at TL7 everyone can easily get 2k+ NR.
    with alot of work they can get 2.5k (most will have to sacrifice alot to get to that point, that will be Off or def or both.)
    3k+ only enforcers can reach.

NT would need to work on his AR, instead to ignore it as of today with CB and IU at hand.

A nt is ment to be high DD with short lasting def

on the other hand ... a eng is ment to be a Tradeskiller ...

want engi's to get that spot ?
    would make more sense ;p
    The funny thing is that NT today is extremely high DD (in pvp) because they LAND everything they click on.

The only thing that dont make an engineer a tradeskiller in pvp, is that people stand still while the pets kill em.
    if people kite, the engineer is degraded to a tradeskiller. and a noob looking one.

Piercing+AAO+AAO
    Unfortunally not. It's "only" Piercing+aao same as every other shade perk. The SP drains are the same so the aao drains help nothing against unperkable targets.
    Even IF it were checking AMS isstead of piercing that would (A) been due to change soon and (B) make it even harder to land than it were now.

Easily 3k+ Nanoresist is way of a exaggeration. Heck I land dots with my doc with only 2.1-2.2k nano AR and having 2.6k nano resist myself on a prof that has naturally high NR. Some profs (like soldiers and shades you used as example) have way way less. The days everyone runs around in NR2 are luckily over thanks to the new nanos with high requirements.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast