Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Constant Barrage is the most OP nano ingame.

Yep most of his posts are pretty clueless, realised that from a while now and stopped trying to argue with him heh.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    Sjeeze my english ain't great but ...
    i never said i could get 3K+ nr withoud spirits and armor , read back up
    But that is exactly what you said.

i once made a 3080ish nr setup for a shade with just NR1 yeh , i made it as a joke
    there ya go -> http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=146843 (add 50 from tower)
    Remember trox shades don't need to work on AR since they got MR
    and sofar i know shades only get 2 nr spirits so with imps/symbs u can get allot more (head imp)
    That setup+alphas and stuff will still give u 3K+ ar drained and 3k+ def and ...3K nr ... not bad huh
    No offense, but you are right it is a joke.
    First I see 12 Armor slots dedicated to NR which shades wouldn't normally use.
    A crap weapon dedicated to NR which no shade would use.
    And to humor you I filled the missing equipement slots (http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=146845) and put the numbers into the skillemulator and together with NR1 + trox genome + regular perks it ends up with 2752 Nano resist.
    With Improved NR, Improved IC and Advy inferno map running it comes out as 3034 NR.

So it is a full set of gear dedicated to NR, a NR buffing weapon, the full selection of NR buffs on top of your claimed without spirits, without armor, only nr1 setup to reach the 3k NR.
    On top of that it would only be possible on a trox because you'd need mongo rage or be predrained with SP to even perk a doctor. The AR is far from 3k+ AR.

No offense, but that statement is a joke.

Gonna have to agree with the last posters. Your posts cannot be taken seriously even with good will.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    But that is exactly what you said
    oh did i ?
    i said:

"1: i get 3K nr on a trox shade with only NR1 withoud any NR armor so .....
    so stop saying people only get 2K ish , i get that withoud spirits/imps and no HHAB"

remove the NR armor parts in the slots a shade "needs" AR armor like gloves and add Inf map (didn't count that for getting 3k+) and u'll have 3K nr withoud nerfing urself for NR armor no ?
    wearing mystical isn't realy a nerf ... shades like the evades.

i said that u can get 2K nr withoud all that stuff , not 3K mkay
    perk nr1 , add a tower some nr huds + inf map+docnr and u got 2k nr

"First I see 12 Armor slots dedicated to NR which shades wouldn't normally use."

omg , 1 setup to rule them all huh ? as a shade u swap all ur gear and even ur end game spirits to match what u are fighting , what makes swapping armor so strange ? running around in CC isn't everything

"A crap weapon dedicated to NR which no shade would use."

a shade would if he wanted to reach his max NR potential, i have one and use it vs nano-class proffs
    Cookiecutter = BORRING can't expect to be good if all u do is wear the same thing as everyone else

"it ends up with 2752 Nano resist."

lol ?

a 220 trox shade with maxed LE and atributes has a base from ->
    1345 nano resist
    +my setup
    1345+1333= 2678 nano resist
    +50 from tower
    +142 from doc NR
    thats 2870 nano resist
    +100 from advi inf map
    thats 2970 NR ! (alr way over ur calcs lol )
    +300 from NR1
    3270 NR -> HAHAH

and now i'm lazy
    not calcing tickle from self buffs and from perks but those will push me over 3.3K
    in other words u can remove the weapon and most the nr armor and still have 3K !

get a better skill emulator mkay <3
    claiming i was lying :') funny stuff , funny stuff

prooved ya wrong now back to topic lol
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

+50 from tower?

have you mounted a conductor on ur back or so?...

or are we only talking hugging NW next to a will conductor?

and you were talking about a shade with kind of nothing on.

all of a sudden the shade have it all to reach that high.

(and btw a Doc can buff NR with 182)
    Last edited by lazarus; Nov 17th, 2009 at 13:41:32.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Doable amounts to nothing. And even that I doubt. Without NR armor. Without Defense spirits. Without NR2 I don't see how you'll reach 3k NR. Even with NR armor and alll NR spirits I doubt you'll reach 3k NR without NR2.

Going NR2 on a NT should not even be possible. No amount of twinking should enable to go with a 600 points loss of AR. And it doesn't. It is only possible thanks to CB.
    Nt's deserve to land their Nanos. But it shouldn't be possible to go NR1, NR2, get free perk land mode, ignore AR and go full defensive with just the cast of one nano.
    Er, let me dispel even more myths here.

NTs that go NR1 still don't get 3k NR without a ton of outside buffs.
    NTs that go NR1 are a single drain away from being screwed out of casting anything but level ~214 nukes. That's with full Scouts.
    NR2 NTs are rare as hell. For approx 3500 NR, before even getting started with drains, there's no IU, there's no Izgimmer's Double/Triple, there's Enfraam's Double and Jobe Triple. This again, is with full Scouts. To protect from drains, any evade gear has to go. NR2 NTs also have to max every single nanoskill, or there's no Izgimmer's Wealth, no top Shelter, no top Absorbs.

This "You can perk NR2 easily just because of CB lollolol" is a load of crap. People tried NR2 because of GTH. Because of the spammability of GTH, it remains a problem even in NR2 and the killing ability of an NR2 NT is severely gimped.

Even NR1 needs some OBs. These figures are based on a 220 with all 300/alpha symbs in, CoNC perked out, Nano Doctorate perked out with full Scouts on and an org MC/TS contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    that said. i dont agree that CB needs to be removed. it might have to be turned down a bit but NTs need to a way to land their nukes. tho i do agree that 100% landing chance of nukes is to much.
    100% will be too much when aad doesn't apply to NR checking perks (currently proposed not finalised in fact the OP has already -complained- about NR checking perks not checking aad), when NTs get regular hits, when NTs get a good stackable perk alpha, when the Notum Repulsor line is taken away, when the HHAB is nerfed or a +500 evades ring is added, when silly nanos like Rage don't give 1200 NR, when cast caps are taken away, when high recharges are taken away.

From an Enforcer claiming 100% land chance this is pretty funny. Do you know how many Enfos, INCLUDING YOURS I have noticed, resists CB on the first attempt and how often? It's pretty often. Enfos need at -least- two blasts before anything else can be considered, anti Rage nano, SL root, anything, all of which are cast capped and if you recall you run a hell of a lot faster than NTs to.

Oh and Styx, knock it off, you're doing no one any favours.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    +50 from tower?

have you mounted a conductor on ur back or so?...

or are we only talking hugging NW next to a will conductor?

and you were talking about a shade with kind of nothing on.

all of a sudden the shade have it all to reach that high.

(and btw a Doc can buff NR with 182)

comon xd
    towers don't only give mods when ur near them
    if its only vicinity mod , scrap that then still got plenty over 3K left ;p muahah

click back and quote me if u like i said he can get 2K nr withoud all that stuff NOT 3K
    and u all claimed 3K+ was impossible withoud NR2 , one of u even claimed my setup was only 2.7k lol

doc can buff 182 ? hmm didn't know that , so thats .... EVEN MORE lol
    thats ofc not the setup i got end-game planned for my shade , but he'll have 3K ar , 3K def and 3k nr
    but that setup is .... SECRET

yeh going max out on nr lowers ur AR/Deff , but at the beginning some claimed a nt has to work on AR and deff , but its just not doable for a nt to get 3K+ ar and 3K+ deff at the same time.
    if that was doable CB wouldn't be needed , yep
    Do u realy expect that a nt chooses between being insta killed by everything with a alpha or being able to attack ? thats just silly

Shades can hotswap their setup from 1 extreem to another , a nt can not =(
    so we have it 1 way wich will nerf all our other aspects.
    remove CB and all nt's will be forced to go max AR (even with 3K mc most will be unperkable, i just shown u proof everyone can get 3K+ NR )
    and get insta'ed by everyone ... thats not pvp

how about .... give nt's a buff that lasts like 1min (3Min recharge) that adds 1K nano ar ?
    that would fix it all
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

I don't know why I even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    oh did i ?
    i said:

"1: i get 3K nr on a trox shade with only NR1 withoud any NR armor so .....
    so stop saying people only get 2K ish , i get that withoud spirits/imps and no HHAB"

remove the NR armor parts in the slots a shade "needs" AR armor like gloves and add Inf map (didn't count that for getting 3k+) and u'll have 3K nr withoud nerfing urself for NR armor no ?
    wearing mystical isn't realy a nerf ... shades like the evades.

i said that u can get 2K nr withoud all that stuff , not 3K mkay
    perk nr1 , add a tower some nr huds + inf map+docnr and u got 2k nr
    Yes. 1.) You said you have 3k nr on a trox shade without any NR armor in NR1. That's not going to happen. 2.) You said you have 2k base NR without spirits and HHab. THat's not gonna happen either.
    Those numbers all NR buffs running may come close, but that hardly makes it accurate numbers and your real number would be allmost 200 points lower. Something you neglected to say the first few posts since it was contradictory to your point.

"First I see 12 Armor slots dedicated to NR which shades wouldn't normally use."

omg , 1 setup to rule them all huh ? as a shade u swap all ur gear and even ur end game spirits to match what u are fighting , what makes swapping armor so strange ? running around in CC isn't everything
    Not at all. See your point number 1 where you claim to have 3k NR without any NR armor when in fact your posted sample setup includes 12 armor pieces towards NR.

"A crap weapon dedicated to NR which no shade would use."

a shade would if he wanted to reach his max NR potential, i have one and use it vs nano-class proffs
    Cookiecutter = BORRING can't expect to be good if all u do is wear the same thing as everyone else
    I agree that cookiecutter is boring. But I cannot believe you use a crap weapon and hotswap that in (de-equip left hand, de-equip right hand) everytime you suddenly need nanoresist. You included it only for the reason to increase the NR number on paper.

a 220 trox shade with maxed LE and atributes has a base from ->
    1345 nano resist
    +my setup
    1345+1333= 2678 nano resist
    +50 from tower
    +142 from doc NR
    thats 2870 nano resist
    +100 from advi inf map
    thats 2970 NR ! (alr way over ur calcs lol )
    +300 from NR1
    3270 NR -> HAHAH

and now i'm lazy
    not calcing tickle from self buffs and from perks but those will push me over 3.3K
    in other words u can remove the weapon and most the nr armor and still have 3K !
    - Base Nanoresist for 220 trox isn't 1345. With genome perks for trickle included in allready it's around 1100 depending on city QL and contracts. It may go up to 1345 Base with essence spirits, db+alb bracer and research hud but those are not included in your setup so you cannot count them. Exact number would require a naked 220 shade to post it.
    - You only get +50 NR from Tower if you never leave the vicinity of your tower which may explain some things.
    - So suddenly the numbers are with buffing armor AND outside buffs?

Turns out 3k nanoresist isn't as easy to get after all eh? Especially without NR armor and outside buffs. But this is pointless you no doubt will build up another setup that has no real life application and consider it a "haha i win lololol" which I don't have interest in. I wanted to see more realistic numbers instead of fantasy setups but now I see it was my mistake to hope you were interested in discussing it instead of only hoping for "win".
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

It seems to me this has run its course as to any useful purpose.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567