Thread: Blinded by Delights was the only neat opifex gen. perk...

Blinded by Delights was the only neat opifex gen. perk...

And now it will pretty much suck without an investment of 10 perks. =\ The trend among AI perks seems to be to improve them, not nerf them. Leave this perk the way it was, it's nice, and opifexs have been shafted on gen. perks forever.

Oh well.
    Last edited by Sterva; Nov 13th, 2009 at 20:57:47.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I completely agree.

When I saw how many points it takes to even get that perk action, I got pretty upset. Ruins the way I wanted to spend my alien perks.

Not only that...it got changed into the Opifex Primary Genome, which isn't as beneficial to us in terms of buffing as the Secondary Genome line.
    Last edited by deltazer0; Nov 13th, 2009 at 21:30:42.

It was the only neat opi genome perk, but not any more finally.

Given the nerfs going around with hostile perk actions I expected BBD to get a nerf; imo the -AAO is very nice, and I expect to see a diverse Agent AI perk setup starting off.

I actually think they've done a good job of making the genome perks useful to most classes, but I'm beyond knowing what the heck they're changing about healing/kiting/AS, so I have no clue what to expect.

However, if these go live I'll for once be able to do something Trox agents can't do, so I'm really bloody happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    stuff
    Grey agents in alpha symbs is hax. You should be nerfed anyways, midget.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

Bit distraught though, as this really puts Opifex agents well over Solitus ones now, and by a very considerable margin too.

While a couple of excellent gen perks got nerfed, they got replaced with far more, better, suitable perks for most.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

To give you some perspective, a three perk investment and this blind perk is only semi-reliable way that I've figured out to take on some of the more difficult profs in AO. (Like NT's)

-250 AR is cool and all, but with the checks and duration changes, it absolutely will not be helpful in the same way versus the same profs.

I mean, everything's changing, I get it, this thread isn't even a hopeful suggestion to keep it the same, it's just me being sad to see my favorite perk nerfed.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I told my brother to roll a soldier for BBD.
    Half the reason my laughably equipped agent on RK2 got so many title points was also due to BBD.

Best perk in the game, currently.
    But still better for a whole line to be worthy, than being a one trick pony. Re the debuff, it debuffs your target -250 AAO.

Thus in turn, it gives you evades. I'm sure some enterprising players can find a use for such a debuff.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

As someone on the receiving end, I'd have just been happy with the duration on the black screen being shortened to what it has been.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Opifex primary needs a boost, it's not on par with the other ai breed lines after the changes...

I'd say leave all ai perk actions from lvl 3 as they were (as in starting at perk 3 and not scaling, don't mean the effects). They were great at tl5, now they're all useless unless you perk genome 10. Blinded by delights included.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

how bout that nice 25% crit they gave to soli's pretty much makes them the default breed for MA/AGENTS/maybe even traders...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsama View Post
    how bout that nice 25% crit they gave to soli's pretty much makes them the default breed for MA/AGENTS/maybe even traders...
    MA may have a use for this, that really is about all.
    Don't be lonely anymore.