Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: balance is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by khadafie View Post
    Nope am just saying, that's some prof should be better than other in pvp just the way that some other prof are better in pvm.

You shouldn't be able to make a pvp raid without NT/agent/trader for the same reason you cannot do a pvm raids without enf/doc/crat.
    I could troll on this statement pretty hard, but this entire thread doesn't make sense at all. So, not gunna bother. I am not sure what you are talking about, because your point is so based upon your own personal views that it seems to have very little to do with how the actual game works. You say balance is wrong, but have given no evidence to support your argument. I see alot of "I think that... I am just saying that.... " And then backing it up with non-factual data, only personal opinions.

What are you trying to accomplish? This is not a flame. I am merely pointing out that your point might make much more sense if you weight it against certain realities.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by khadafie View Post
    oh really? what is it all about then?? trade skilling?
    The entire game I thought, not just balancing for pvp but all other aspects including pvm (so that its not just a few classes that are good at pvm)

But if you've seen some hidden message from means and such that says otherwise then fine what ever, you wont be the only one in this forum that thinks they have either.

well maybe i did not fully understood the few last FDM

to bubbacrush:

ok my bad didn't think i had to argue that some prof are better than other when it comes to pvm.Will works on damage and heal reports of the few prof me and sum friend ownz.

I didn't think i had to show evidence that 3 prof can handel those new and old playfield since everyone can see those kind of team forming all day.

what i meant by balance is wrong (but i understood balance as entirely pvp oriented) was likely balancing half of the game(pvp) when the other isn't(pvm) doesn't seems fair.
    also feel i have to had that with my understanding of "balance" means like giving to every prof an equal pvp toolset...
    but if that is for pvm too there i agree this whole thread is totaly useless.

I appologyz for my english that aren't that good specialy when am tired.
    Awarded 1 pts:
    You have received a warning at Anarchy Online Bulletin Board
    Awarded 1pts:
    You have received an infraction at Anarchy Online Bulletin Board

The main reason it seems to be for pvp only is because thats what all the forum trolls tend to be interested in, personally my suggestions have tried to balance out pvm issues with my class aswell but its up to people to discuss and talk about such things.

This forum is for individual issues, not really to discuss the objective, any realistic expectations or the ideology of the overall balancing attempt. I'd suggest you take that up in Friday with Means.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12