Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSD immunity on 2nd ND remover

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9002 View Post
    Agreed on dominates being removable by VS. But please, make a thread about it, don't spam this one.
    Please no...that's the only thing we have left that isn't removable.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    Please no...that's the only thing we have left that isn't removable.
    Your +25 nano cost nano is not removable either if iam right , but who uses that??

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Your +25 nano cost nano is not removable either if iam right , but who uses that??
    It's useless when everybody has 2sec nanodeltas.

(not to mention 140% NR check)
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

All in all, I think we should widen this thread to our NSD being useless. Now it just got highlighted even more.

There's very few occasions I use it anymore. Either in mass pvp, where I just hope it lands and the doc won't get the time to press the right perks anymore or a 210 doc/agent experiencing the same.

It goes further than the immunity, it's the fact such perks exist, alongside with all the other things. Granted, some give up quite a bit to get such perks but 15 seconds NSD isn't something to cry about, especially not when things like Gth/CB/etc made it ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Corily View Post
    It goes further than the immunity, it's the fact such perks exist, alongside with all the other things. Granted, some give up quite a bit to get such perks but 15 seconds NSD isn't something to cry about, especially not when things like Gth/CB/etc made it ingame.
    No. However your NSD procs are something to cry about. I would rather all procs be removed however and be replaced with something worthwhile. Never the less you still can make use of your tool set and use the NSD proc instead of a evade proc.

The immunity last only 10 seconds, during those 10 seconds you can easily cast other debuffs that may not be as crippling as NSD but still pretty effective.

I find it hilarious that you're comparing what NSD does to a caster class, to CB.

GTH, granted, it's like NSD on steroids and should have every downside (e)NSD has for fairness or at least be removable with the ND perks.

In fact tbh I'd rather eNSD got its own line while regular NSD and GTH were removable by ND perks while the removal of eNSD on BS virus scanners gets nerfed on effect so it needs 2-3 uses not just one to get rid of it.

I think that'd be more balanced (oh and allow CB to be removed too, either via those perks or virus scanners).
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Then you must be blind or just illiterate.

Gee, thanks for making some things even more clear.

No.
    Aw. It can make insults too.

All in all, I think we should widen this thread to our NSD being useless. Now it just got highlighted even more.

There's very few occasions I use it anymore. Either in mass pvp, where I just hope it lands and the doc won't get the time to press the right perks anymore or a 210 doc/agent experiencing the same.

1/2. I think if your NSD is useless, that should be posted about, reasoned out, and adjusted. This thread is whining about a 10s immunity following a second removal perk, and all this for a "useless" nano.
    3. Stupidly overpowered items which are in the game never justify tweaking other items to compare to them. However, I agree Battle-Prepared Virus Scanners should have NSD removal taken off them.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    3. Stupidly overpowered items which are in the game never justify tweaking other items to compare to them.
    NSD isn't OP'd, it has enough of downsides already. Added immunity is just another slap in the face. No one is asking for it to become another GTH/CB/RI.

Seriously, you really can't read, or you suffer from SRD?

NSD isn't OP'd, it has enough of downsides already. Added immunity is just another slap in the face. No one is asking for it to become another GTH/CB/RI.

Seriously, you really can't read, or you suffer from SRD?
    I didn't say NSD was OP, or that anyone wanted NSD to be like GTH/CB/RI. And I can't read?

If proffs had this perkline perked already, I seriously doubt the 10s immunity will affect the overall pvp much given two removers on 60s cycles. If NSD is useless, that needs to be tweaked on its own. Complaining about the second removal perk for it needing nerfing makes it seem awfully like NSD has useful applications.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Complaining about the second removal perk for it needing nerfing makes it seem awfully like NSD has useful applications.
    It might had some, it most definitely has none now, or at least not after introduction of this shizzle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12