Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another agent idea that even agent-haters will enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Got some numbers for your Unbuffed and Buffed Perception out of curiosity?

With acdc, full css, +980 from buffs I sit at about 2.8k on my adv. Could probably hit 3k with fixer buffs and some minor adjustments. 220 agents have what 3.3k+ conceal? (with 300 more available from adv buffs)

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    With acdc, full css, +980 from buffs I sit at about 2.8k on my adv. Could probably hit 3k with fixer buffs and some minor adjustments. 220 agents have what 3.3k+ conceal? (with 300 more available from adv buffs)
    On test I have just under 3.2k Conceal without OB's, I believe I have a bit more than average though, and I'd estimate the average at around 3k Conceal.

I also recall a conversation from IRC a while back when the new tare came out where an NT was claiming they could get 2k Perception without Buffs, add on the new stare and the fixer buffs and that comes to over 3.2k Perception.

So some say it's possible, other say it isn't, guess I'll need to build some setups for it and find out.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Bullseye as a perk hmm will that be useful? Since profs you want it land on will probably resist it... While as a nano, you can land it on evaders and semi-evaders.
    Depends on def check on HYPOTHETICAL perk.
    I have 3408 concealment on my Agent. I presume opis would have a little more due to trickle.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123