Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self only AAD to evades/NR def on high def profs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    With ~2300 NR you'll be surprised how many of the vs NR perks won't actually land on you, given the attack skills used.

Hell you're not far off dodging an NT's NR checking perk without CB running.
    Really? I'd be surprised? How about after CB, aka the first thing every NT should cast always?

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Really? I'd be surprised? How about after CB, aka the first thing every NT should cast always?
    Well, CB should be nerfed after this change, that's for sure.

Hence: "WITHOUT CB RUNNING"

I put it in caps so you'd see it this time.

The point was, if he's not far off not being perked by an NT -without CB- then there's plenty of other professions using NR checking perks that are still going to miss on him with that NR stat. Including Crats. Because all your aao isn't going to matter squat on NR checking perks, remember?

CB can be taken away when my biggest burst damage either gets a lower check, doesn't have such a retarded recharge, -or- the CB debuff somehow only applies to doubles/triples (so if I cast CB on target the lowered NR check only counts towards double/triple, somehow).

Otherwise it's back to CB being in the worthless bin as it was before and NTs being impotent with only IU and DM in their offensive arsenal. I'm sure all the non NTs would love to see that, but not on my watch without a fight, mate.

I want Crats to get those pistol perks back/keep them because it makes sense. So does NTs being able to whip out damage because that's about all they can do reliably.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

cast that on a fix and he'll meep or be long out of ur range :')
    atm its not even worth casting on a fix, any decent fixer that knows his prof will just cast his AAD perks if he realy wants to resist nt perks

and most perks used by a nt are AI thats why they land so easy , that is getting fixed
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    cast that on a fix and he'll meep or be long out of ur range :')
    atm its not even worth casting on a fix, any decent fixer that knows his prof will just cast his AAD perks if he realy wants to resist nt perks

and most perks used by a nt are AI thats why they land so easy , that is getting fixed
    It's worth casting in BS. Or in outside PvP against Fixers too stupid to meep.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12